The Seven Kingdoms discussion

General > Spam and Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 293 (293 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) If you want to talk about your charries, chat about the color of the the sky, or any other random thing, do it here....NOT in the other topics.
Please keep non-RP talk there limited to things regarding the RP (like where they're going to go next and etc.)

message 2: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 484 comments Mod
6879678969786789687976896798768967899876678967898769876698767896786797687687687878676678678768768976878697866789

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Mk....that is interesting ;)

message 4: by The Phantom (new)

0978098709870987098709879807-98098709870987087-7809879807-----0809870897978

S646425426532P452652452A8363M

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Ok....are you new to the group? I was just wondering because I haven't seen ya before ;)

message 6: by The Phantom (new)

Probably, I think I've been part of the group for a while, but haven't posted yet

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Cool ;) You should make a character. We are, ahem, unfortunately rather dead at the moment...people joined...and then didn't really do anything except make a character. Which is pretty sad.

message 8: by The Phantom (new)

Oh...

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Yep. So....Hi, I Tabi ;)

message 10: by The Phantom (new)

Hi, Im Joe.

message 11: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) How ya doing? ;)

message 12: by The Phantom (new)

Im good thanks. XD

message 13: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Ditto ;) Still on a bit of a Christmas high lol XD

message 14: by Ruth (new)

Ruth hey, can I have a little info on how you want charries made? Sorry if this sounds confusing

message 15: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Um...sure...what do you want to know?

message 16: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 366 comments Mod
Who all's even still active in here?

message 17: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Well I am, Killjoy, Graciface, couple other people that I forgot the names to, and then that's it. But they're posting at least pretty regularly.

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Oh Tabi, want to continue with Maria btw?

message 19: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Yeah sure, where at?

message 20: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

Ok, then...

message 21: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Do your characters still show up to you? Just wondering...

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Tabi (Sherlockian; My Middle Name Is Eccentric) wrote: "Yeah sure, where at?"

Where we left? At the inn? Or maybe he decides to help her after all? Or do you have any other ideas?

message 23: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Sure he can help her ;) I just wont be able to do much today haha bit busy

message 24: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

My characters? I don't know, but, if they're sitll up for you all, then I guess people can see what they are, but it's a little late for me to restart, to be honest. Plus, the person I was RPing with left, so I don't really have much interest. Sorry... I was just curious as to how many people stayed active in the group.

message 25: by Mark (new)

Mark (toastermic) Hey I rejojned just out of boredom. I post in the morning or when I get in from work if you want to RP with me.

message 26: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) @SageofSouls Yeah they're still up. And you can restart. There are quite a few kings open if you want, I remember you requesting one previously.

message 27: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

I could remodify Steven as King, but his character is built more as a General, not a King, since I was informed that that position was taken. However, it is apparent that he has now no longer been entered anywhere or roleplayed at all, so he's basically nothing more than just an unfinished character... I wouldn't mind restarting but, 1. there's no one in Bellurn, anymore, and 2. I still wanted to finish roleplaying with the person I was earlier, whose name I can now no longer remember, which upsets me greatly, and I feel no more attatchment to this group with her disappearance. So, unless she's once again active in this group, and I guess we'd just start over..., I really don't have much motivation or desire to restart...

message 28: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (last edited May 28, 2013 03:25PM) (new)

Well...nevermind... It seems that you claim the Bellurn king...as well as a few others, it seems...and the person who I was previously roleplaying with...--both of them, actually--...have deleted their Goodreads accounts entirely... Now I'm just depressed... *sigh*

message 29: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Oh wow! I didn't know she deleted her account! And I don't mind if you make the Bellurn king. I can delete mine if you want it.
(Honestly I only made it because the previous mod asked me too to fill up the spots.)

message 30: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

Well, I just feel too depressed to continue with this group... It would be hard for me to start a new session with someone else knowing that I'll never see the person I was roleplaying with before ever again... This is why you don't reset groups and/or sessions... I don't know... Maybe if you can spur more activity in the group so that I'm not just jumping in randomly in a completely empty zone with one of the only five people active in this group who would only be doing this with me as sort of a filler... Right now, this group just depresses me...

message 31: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) I know how you feel. I had my two people I had a good line going with just leave as well. and another reason I deleted sessions was that some people had left Goodreads, and their comments disappeared as well.
And you wouldn't be a filler, you'd be another person Rping, just like us. :) I'm not trying to say that to keep you here, just saying that because I don't think of you as a filler XP lol.
and believe, me I'm trying to get more people active, without spamming up their inbox's....it's hard. Like they want to do other groups but this one. :/

message 32: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

Goodreads as a whole is dead, actually, to be honest. Only about two or three of the hundred-something groups I'm in are active at all anymore... As for the "filler" statement, I didn't mean it as I'm a filler (I was tired when I typed that, so the choice of wording was poor, sorry), I meant is as someone's just going to be making another random character that was meant specifically for RPing with me only, and I don't want that.

message 33: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Gotcha. And yes, it does seem that Goodreads has gotten dead. I notice that it does over the summer. -_- oh well.
And honestly, there are plenty of characters already made in the kingdom(s) that you're in that people can RP with you.

message 34: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

Well...I have two different characters that still need to be...reintroduced... They're the General and the only Captain of that general of Bellurn.

message 35: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Ok. If you want I can delete my king and you can make one for Bellurn. I've honestly done nothing with him, and I think you'd play a king better than me ;)

message 36: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

We'll see. Right now, I'm hoping there's someone who can RP with me right now. Steven would still be located in the Fortress in the north. Ryan I'll integrate later. But I'd like it better if I could get more than just a one-on-one. :)

message 37: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

How do we not have a king of Tamor?

message 38: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

SageofSouls wrote: "We'll see. Right now, I'm hoping there's someone who can RP with me right now. Steven would still be located in the Fortress in the north. Ryan I'll integrate later. But I'd like it better if I cou..."

If I take the King of Bellurn and I already have the General of Bellurn and his only Captain...then that gives me two positions of power and one position of semi-power and that wouldn't be much fun...plus, if I ever have the General and the King interact with each other, then I'd just be sitting there RPing with myself...and that's no fun... However, even though the same problem may persist, it won't be as common, I will take the King of Tamor, if I am allowed, given that spot is still open, of course, and the royal family topic just hasn't been updated, yet. Perhaps you should give the King of Bellurn character to someone else? Preferably--and I and not meaning to be sexist when I say this--to a male member who has the personality of such a character so that they be able to fully take on such a role.

message 39: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Oh yes, you can take the king of Tamor! I forgot he wasn't around anymore. Mark used to play him, but then he left the group and deleted it...so yes, we as a matter of fact do need the king there. Thank you for offering! :)
And yes, I'll admit I'm not very good at playing a king haha, I'm a little better at younger males...but yes...I would like to pass on that character to someone else ASAP as well ;)

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Hey Tabi :D, do you still want to continue here?

message 41: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (last edited Jun 08, 2013 01:48PM) (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Um...where again? sorry I've just been really busy haha...I don't mind...maybe like a few days later? (in the Rp world here)

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) No it's okay ^^, I meant with Maria and... I can't remember his name lol xD

message 43: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin. Sure. Where at? Could you start?

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Will he go with her? She was supposed to be travelling to where her 'father' lived... Reuben Stryker, but I can't remember the place.

message 45: by ♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (new)

♠ TABI⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Oh Montesia XD Ok. Start on a road there and I'll reply.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Alrighty ^^

message 47: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

Alright, I'll make him as soon as I can.

message 48: by Mark (new)

Mark (toastermic) If you could make the king of Tamor tonight (for you) that would be great dude.

message 49: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

Sure, I'll get started on it.

message 50: by Sage of Souls, General of Bellurn, King of Tamor (new)

Mark wrote: "If you could make the king of Tamor tonight (for you) that would be great dude."

I liked the "(for you)" portion of that statement, by the way. Very subtle. XD Haha.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6