Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) Taking Chances discussion

Am I the...

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Valerie only one who was team Brandon?? I've talked to a lot of people who were hardcore Chase fans! Before you start sending nasty messages my way, I respect your opinion and I liked Chase...a lot actually. But I was always Team Brandon.

Anybody else??

Tamara Nope you are not the only one! I am team Brandon.

Sleepy I liked Brandon and felt bad he was cheated on but i was always team CHASE!

Bren agreed loved Brandon... I actually always felt He and Chase were to good for Harper. I started out liking Harper but she got annoying. I did love Chase though.

K.A. Robinson I loved them both, HATED THAT BOOK THOUGH!

lol

message 6: by Vee (new) - rated it 1 star

Vee Gretzinger TEAM CHASE! i hated the book...but team chase...

Tessa Teevan I liked both guys. It was Harper I had the most issues with!

Jdursi TEAM BRANDON BABY!!!!! but i come across a hell of a lot of chase lovers.

Valerie Its so interesting to talk to people that have read the book and how differently everyone took it! I swear its like no two people felt the same about it! :-)

Nikki Groom Team Brandon all the way! There's just something about the loyal alpha male who does whatever it takes to make you happy!

message 11: by Vee (new) - rated it 1 star

Vee Gretzinger how are you people team brandon?! ugh he annoyed me so damn much

Valerie Meh, I was just drawn to Brandon more... I felt like Chase annoyed me a bit. :-) Just sayin...

RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews I liked Brandon okay I was just drawn to Chase. I personally think they both should have went off and found someone else worthy of them because Harper...don't get me started on her! LOL

message 14: by Vee (new) - rated it 1 star

Vee Gretzinger I~heart~reading wrote: "I liked Brandon okay I was just drawn to Chase. I personally think they both should have went off and found someone else worthy of them because Harper...don't get me started on her! LOL"

so true, that bitch didn't deserve either of them.

Heather She didn't deserve either of them. I really didn't like where the story line went.

"spoiler?* It was okay for her to cheat but when she thought Chase did it .. she acted like a saint. I wish the books had turned out differently.

Tonette Team Brandon all the way.

message 17: by Bren (new) - rated it 2 stars

Bren Heather wrote: "She didn't deserve either of them. I really didn't like where the story line went.

"spoiler?* It was okay for her to cheat but when she thought Chase did it .. she acted like a saint. I wish the ..."

I didn't see it till you pointed it out. ughh now I hate this book even more..

Xaria (Smut Junkie) Team Brandon since the beginning. But Chase dying is quite disturbing. Lol.

Su-Yin I was Team Brandon all the way!!I seriously wish I had a boyfriend like him.

message 20: by C (new) - rated it 3 stars

C I was also Team Brandon all the way! He treats girls like princesses. He's a good boyfriend to have. :)

message 21: by Bren (new) - rated it 2 stars

Bren what the heck people... don't you see the real culprit is Harper here? Madness true madness!!! Brandon and Chase are too good for her. I love Chase!! but Brandon should not have ended up with her either.

Valerie Brenda wrote: "what the heck people... don't you see the real culprit is Harper here? Madness true madness!!! Brandon and Chase are too good for her. I love Chase!! but Brandon should not have ended up with her e..."

haha... Wow Brenda! How do ya really feel?? Harper wasn't THAT bad! (and please don't write a shouty cap response, its just my opinion) :-D

message 23: by Bren (new) - rated it 2 stars

Bren haha love my exclamation marks.. **cringe** tend to use them a lot... Any who, true in your opinion and most eyes, Harper was not that bad. I feel though that people were quick to oversee her faults and mistakes for the sake of a HEA ending. I truly did want a HEA in place but looking back and observing Harper behaviors and personality I truly feel, in my opinion, that Harper is that bad. I didn't get my HEA, and who knows should Chase have lived if I would have gotten one at all. It seems Harper was destined to have her body belong to Chase and her heart to Brandon.

Valerie Yeah, I need to do a re-read especially before Chasing Harper comes out. :-) It probably won't change how I feel cause I loved the book. I think I loved the book-- don't hate me for this-- because Chase died. It was the biggest twist I had read in a book up to that point. I just NEVER saw it coming (which I loved!)

I appreciate your opinion and your use of exclamation marks ;-) hahaha!

message 25: by C (new) - rated it 3 stars

C Harper was too good for both guys.

Team Brandon all the way hahaha. :)

Valerie agreed Carla! :-D

message 27: by Vee (new) - rated it 1 star

Vee Gretzinger Are you kidding me? A second book? Is she gonna kill Brandon this time?!!

Heather I didn't know there was another book coming out. I'm not sure what that one will be about.. I hope Chase comes back to life like on the soaps :)

Sleepy Heather wrote: "I didn't know there was another book coming out. I'm not sure what that one will be about.. I hope Chase comes back to life like on the soaps :)"

LMAO!! that would be awesome!! My dear chase!!

Sleepy Vee wrote: "Are you kidding me? A second book? Is she gonna kill Brandon this time?!!"

I didn't know there would be a book 2? Where did she say that?

RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews Another book? God help us all!!! LOL

Valerie Its from Chase's point of view... well up until, ya know. Yeah its happening! :-)

Valerie I lied, I lied... its called Stealing Harper!! Just checked her website! SORRY MOLLY!!!!

Heather Valerie wrote: "Its from Chase's point of view... well up until, ya know. Yeah its happening! :-)"

hmm I'm not sure I will like that since I know what is going to happen to him. I will have to look and see when it is coming out.

message 35: by Vee (new) - rated it 1 star

Vee Gretzinger Sleepy wrote: "Vee wrote: "Are you kidding me? A second book? Is she gonna kill Brandon this time?!!"

I didn't know there would be a book 2? Where did she say that?"

on all these comments!!! i'm afraid for this book....

message 36: by Sam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sam I got really annoyed with Harper.

M. ~ B&B She's gonna publish the same book in Chase's point of view. So it's gonna be like 50% of Taking Chances.

Michelle I know that Brandon is a saint, but I need the reformed bad-boy in these books. I was duped completely. The first encounter with Chase - my heart was done for. I already had their life all mapped out. Then bam. I seriously wanted anyone else in this story to die.

Brandon was amazing, but my heart stopped with Chase. Harper was a lot to deal with at times though.

Kristin Blynn I loved both of them but had a hard time understanding why every guy was so in love with harper

Jennie Shadowens Team Chase!!! loved the book even though it made me cry :(

message 41: by Deb (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deb The Adventurous Bookworm Chase and Brandon are so different that I loved them both.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x1...