Ambrosia Arts discussion

Kathy Reichs
This topic is about Kathy Reichs
Reviews > The Bones Series

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacquelynn (new)

Jacquelynn Gagne (jacquelynngagne) | 35 comments Mod
That I am aware of Kathy Reichs has 19 books out at this time. She's positively incredible for her manor in style and her voice within the books. The descriptive detail is positively splendid and unique in its very own style. The books by far surpass the wonderful series, BONES, the hit TV show and one of my personal favorites. It is a privilege to read her work, at this time I have read 18 of the 19. Until today I was unaware her latest phenomenon had hit the stands, BONES ARE FOREVER. Reichs’ books are so strong they can certainly standalone without the series so if you happen to pick up any of her books without the set, don’t wait. Dive in. It’s that worth it and I promise you will not feel lost. However in the same breath I will say that the BONES book series is likely the favorite that I’ve read. They are positively hypnotic.
An Ambrosia Arts Review
If you would like to go in order, I decided to compile a list on how to read the Bones series books by Reichs.
Deja Dead
Death du Jour
Deadly Decisions
Fatal Voyage
Grave Secrets
Bare Bones
Monday Mourning
Cross Bones
Break No Bones
Bones to Ashes
Devil Bones
206 Bones
Spider Bones
Flash and Bones
Bones Are Forever
That wraps it up (for just the moment) for the current Bones Series. I also want to touch base on Virals the Tory Brennan Series. This is the YA version to the Bones Series which follows our beloved Tempe. Tory is Tempe’s niece.
Viral
Seizure
Code is book three. It has not yet been released but keep an eye out. She’s coming soon.
Come take a look into Reichs’ world at http://kathyreichs.com/

message 2: by Jake (new)

Jake (darkguyver) | 1 comments I have all the current releases of the Bones books and the Viral books. I'm looking forward to reading them. I remember Reichs saying in an interview that she considers the Bones TV series being a prequal to her series of books.

message 3: by Jacquelynn (new)

Jacquelynn Gagne (jacquelynngagne) | 35 comments Mod
Thats really a good view of things if you've read and watch the series. In that case is Booth Andrew Ryan or a new guy lol