The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games question

Profile question?
Storm Storm (last edited Dec 18, 2012 09:45AM ) Dec 18, 2012 09:45AM
Sorry to be putting this question on the hunger games, but as far as i know, there isn't a general discussion group.

I'm 14,and it says on my settings that because i am under 18, my profile is set to private (including my bookshelves) and only my friends can see it, but i have seen other people's pages and bookshelves, who are under 18, who are not my friends,how?

also, if someone could go on my profile and tell me if they can see my bookshelves, or not?

just fyi- I'm pretty sure those underage people with public profiles lied about their ages.

deleted member Dec 18, 2012 01:53PM   0 votes
I couldn't see your Profile. You'll just have to start making lots of friends on here :) It's probably safer that everyone can't see your Profile, there's even weirdo sickos on Goodreads to. This is the Over protective Mother in me talking :)

Storm thanks
Dec 18, 2012 01:54PM · flag

tried going to your profile and it told me it was set to private. sorry, can't answer your other question.

Storm thanks
Dec 18, 2012 01:54PM · flag

I looked too your profile is private. Sorry if you want book suggestions or to talk books let me know let me know

It's sad to say I agree with Mrs Android. Nowhere is safe from internet weirdos including a book reading website. I wouldn't worry too much for now. Leave it as it is, you can always add people as friends when you know they're here to discuss books as opposed to something less moral. I had a look your profile is private :)