UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

The Final Prophecy (Ancient Knowledge, #2)
This topic is about The Final Prophecy
Meet the Authors > The Ancient Knowledge Trilogy by Laura Hart

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Hart (lobopub) | 20 comments Hi All,
The second instalment of The Ancient Knowledge trilogy is now available on Kindle. I have re-categorised the series for adult level reading after some fabulous Goodreads feedback on The Toy Sorcerer. The Final Prophecy is explosive, controversial, irreverent and revolutionary.
Why? Because there are some things that need to be said out loud rather than whispered in dark corners.
Several people are reading to review at the moment and the feedback is so far, fabulous.
Of course, it's always a tough call - sticking your neck out, but . . . someone has to or oblivion will swallow us all!
I have posted on Tt's Read it and Reap, so if you're interested to read both novels - or the second if you've already read The Toy Sorcerer, drop by and get your free copies.

Blessings for the solstice!

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Please add your name to the thread title Laura.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I'd be tempted to look if there was an amazon link in here...

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura Hart (lobopub) | 20 comments Hi Adam and Patti,

Below, Amazon link.
The cover art for The Toy Sorcerer was originally designed with YA in mind, but as feedback came in, the feeling was that the reading level was definitely adult. The cover art for The Final Prophecy was a competition winner. The chief protagonist is only fourteen - in human years - though considerably older in her new incarnation.
The Toy Sorcerer will sport a new cover early next year as a second edition . . .

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Prophec...