We are all Unique :D discussion

Places > Love your town/City? And why?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 70 comments Mod
Do you love your town or City? Why or Why not?

message 2: by Abigail (last edited Dec 18, 2012 02:13PM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 82 comments I hate hasland 'cos In the winter and icey like last friday it was hard for all of us to get to school and I live at the bottom of a steep hill

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) Yes I really like Montevideo, ther´s not a lot of people and we are near to the beach ;) but it has thing that aren´t really cool ñññ

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments I live in london ontario canada and i really like it because it is really pretty because we have lots of trees. I also like to because we have like 10 malls.

message 5: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 82 comments I am jelos of you even known we have a london , the temas, stoe henge, meddow hall or as we say cos it is always packecd meddow hell and big ben

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments I can't even name all our malls but the one I normally go to with my best friend is called Masonville.

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 82 comments we have shopping centers and I hate it in england cos of the weather but i helped us dueing the sanish armarder

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments One of my best friends for school spent the first 7 years of her life in england.

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 82 comments yeah well hasland hall is a pile of crap

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 8 comments Lol nice

message 11: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 82 comments No its crap here I am 12 the past 2 years I have wanted to go and on christ mas My present from my mums brother gave me £70 worth there and we have to go to meddow hell for it