Creative Reviews discussion

Naya S.
This topic is about Naya S.
Authors requesting reviewers > 5 Books Needing Reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naya (new)

Naya S. (nayas) | 34 comments Hello! :) I was wondering if you wouldn't mind reviewing any of my stories? The Kindle versions are $1 - $3, but I would be more than willing to set them at free just for you! :) We'd have to schedule when, though. :)

To find the stories, please visit www.nayars.webs.com/books
One of the stories, The Dating Dare, has not yet been released. If you're interested in that one, please let me know! :)

~Naya

message 2: by Francis (new)

Francis Franklin (francisjamesfranklin) | 11 comments Just curious - are you a synesthete?

message 3: by Naya (new)

Naya S. (nayas) | 34 comments Francis wrote: "Just curious - are you a synesthete?"

Yes I am. :)

message 4: by Francis (new)

Francis Franklin (francisjamesfranklin) | 11 comments I'd love to see the colours that music makes...

Some initial thoughts:

It's a little strange that you have 9-10 pages of preamble before the story starts.

You drift into past tense occasionally.

(I think 'true colors' may have a naval origin, where a ship would approach showing one flag only to change flag at the last moment, showing their true allegiance just before attacking.)

message 5: by Naya (new)

Naya S. (nayas) | 34 comments Francis wrote: "I'd love to see the colours that music makes...

Some initial thoughts:

It's a little strange that you have 9-10 pages of preamble before the story starts.

You drift into past tense occasionally...."

Thanks for your help! :) I will edit it as soon as possible! I always struggle with the paste and present tense, since I like to write both. Some stories have past tense while some have present, so I get confused. Thanks again! :)