The Never War discussion

Blythe > Blythe Castle

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Aeter; Tempus, leader of the Earthern Army; Head moderator; (new)

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 172 comments Mod
This castle, immense and covered in moss and vines, is a historic landmark and home to King Zar'roc. The biggest kingdom of all, it is a days journey form the mountain of the Sidth and the assorted fiefdoms of Nox.

message 2: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 66 comments (( Is the king currently here? ))

message 3: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Aeter; Tempus, leader of the Earthern Army; Head moderator; (new)

((Yes. Gonna be off soon))

message 4: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 66 comments (( No updates... And alright, then. ))
*Xirael walked into the castle, Lyria in his hand, and entered the throne room and moved toward the throne where the king sat, smiling slightly wickedly as he addressed him* "Hello, your highness. I don't take it you know who I am, nor do I expect you to, but you should know that I come bearing important news."

message 5: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Aeter; Tempus, leader of the Earthern Army; Head moderator; (new)

((King Zar'roc))
The king cast his eyes down. "Who might you be?" he said, analyzing the angel. He held his hand out and a 5 foot long staff with an orb of sapphire flew to his hand. "My scepter, Sapphique, shall tell me." He held his hand out. "Or, you can."

message 6: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 66 comments (( Ah, yes, of course. I should've known. And while Aeter is a Forgotpath and can recognize Xirael as an Angel, unless Angels are normally distinctive from Humans (as Xirael is intended to look like a normal one), Xirael's armor is hiding all aspects of him being an Angel, including his wings, leaving nothing but his face (which is pretty flawless for a Human, which could be suspicious enough, I guess) and hair, so I would appreciate it, if you don't mind, that no one other than the Forgopaths or beings with unique capabilities, like evil beings that could detect the essence of another being and distinquish them as a certain race, or another Angel actually recognize Xirael as an Angel until he reveals to them that he is, please. ))
*Xiral chuckled a bit* "Oh, Zar'roc, your just as arrogant as I remember you. You should know better than to raise your weapon to a stranger that stands before you in your throne room. After all, if I wasn't considered an ally, why would I be in here in the first place? Especially so armed and armored, while also refusing to give you my name and speaking to you in such a manner? Do you know nothing, Zar'roc?"
(( He knows Zar'roc's name and speaks about him in such a way because he is an important/significant being and, even if he's not just normally well known for being the king to begin with, Xirael's status and lore, as well as the time-travel capabilities would give him that knowledge. If you really don't want me to know his name, however, I can edit it, but it kind of contradicts the situation and circumstances if Xirael doesn't even know who the king is. But that's up to you. ))

message 7: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 66 comments (( :| ))

message 8: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Aeter; Tempus, leader of the Earthern Army; Head moderator; (new)

He smiled. "Of course you are, but I'm afraid I don't know you. So I must take my precautions." He held up Sapphique. "This weapon was forged by Aeter himself. It can delve into the brain, setting or removing inhibitors, making or revealing liars. It can show me your true form. "

((He is a well known king...))

message 9: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 66 comments (( Ok, just making sure. ))
*Xirael chuckled a bit and started moving toward Zar'roc, then began to shimmer and fade before quickly appearing in front of him, Lytia at his throat and his hand on his scepter* "But can it actually get the chance to do that?"
(( Don't worry, I'm not going to harm him. We'll clash later. XD ))

message 10: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Aeter; Tempus, leader of the Earthern Army; Head moderator; (new)

He laughed, and Sapphique emmited a blast that would knock any opponent back. "Yes. In fact, it had the moment you arrived. Aeter also forged some precautions in case I need to defend myself. As you just saw. I am a decent sorcerer, you know."

message 11: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 66 comments *Xirael jumped off of him, letting go of his scepter, and landing on his feet just a few feet away from his, unfaltering and smiling up at him* "Even if you are as decent as you say you are, not even you can stop this world from ending. Your time is up, Zar'roc. And there is nothing you can do about it. And as to why I'm here, well--" *He smirked* "--I just wanted to see how such an arrogant fool turned out. And you're still the same." *He held up his free hand and opened his palm to reveal a small, red crystal* "Faer iengar." *The crystal urupted into a large inferno as he disappeared in the flames*
(( This inferno is going to be of significant size, so it's not just some show-off way of teleporting away, and, since he was so close to Zar'roc, the fires will hit him, but that doesn't mean he can't stop it and avoid damage. But it is going to cause a little destruction to the room. This is mainly just a way for Xirael to humiliate one of the leaders of the Humans, since he's angry with the Humans for destroying nature. I'm going to go join the action at Mount Blythe, since there's a lot of activity there, and Xirael will be curious about that area because of what Aeter told him. ))

message 12: by Amir is a ßø≤≤, Aeter; Tempus, leader of the Earthern Army; Head moderator; (new)

((Sidth, but ok))

Zar'roc held his staff up, deflecting the flames. Most of the rooms were scorched. "Mmhmm. I don't know what the hell that was about, but its over now. He waved. " Guards, take care of the room," he said.