Willing To Review Christian Group discussion

Looking for Suspense/Thriller to review

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Morris (kathleenmorris) Okay, so I just finished my last review and I hate this part: The in between books thing. Ugh:( I've been looking for another book on this site to review but I don't have a lot of time to go through them all. I just want something on my Kobo NOW! Haha. I hate the deciding part. If you have a Christian Suspense Thriller, let me know. I'd like to read/review it.

I've had problems with Amazon though. Bought a $6 book to review and couldn't convert it to epub to read on my kobo because it had DRM. I was so sad:( So...what I ask is to please send me either a PDF so I can convert to epub or an epub file itself.

If you are interested please let me know. My email is kbearandcubs@accesscomm.ca.

Hope to hear from you...SOON...because I need something to read;)

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen Gentry | 1 comments Kathleen my book The Gift of Light is on smashwords which is compatible with Kobo as I understand it. It is much like a Frank Peretti book. I hope you like it. Here is the link
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

message 3: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (adriennaturner) | 208 comments Kathleen, which is the first book in your series again? I will start soon...

message 4: by Kathleen (last edited Dec 21, 2012 01:57PM) (new)

Kathleen Morris (kathleenmorris) Adrienna wrote: "Kathleen, which is the first book in your series again? I will start soon..."

First book is Deep Bay Vengeance (It's the one with the gun on the front)

message 5: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Morris (kathleenmorris) Jen wrote: "Kathleen my book The Gift of Light is on smashwords which is compatible with Kobo as I understand it. It is much like a Frank Peretti book. I hope you like it. Here is the link
http://www.smashword..."

Thanks Jen, I will check it out!

message 6: by Adrienna (new)

Adrienna (adriennaturner) | 208 comments Okay, thanks.