David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

12 views
Author's Corner > Favorite Authors of 2012

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Stoyanoff (ashley_stoyanoff) | 35 comments This year, I decided to compile a list of my top 5 favorite authors and of course, the very talented and AMAZING David Estes is one of those 5. He was a new to me author this year and I’m so glad I found his books.

Here is the link to my blog post for My Top 5 Favorite Authors of 2012: http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_...

Has anyone else found any new to me authors that have made your favorites list?


Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Mine would have to be David as well and Heather Self and Wendy Higgins... not sure about the others.

Of course my favourite author of every year is Jennifer L Armentrout


message 3: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to have made your top 5 Ashley!!! Eeeeeep!!! Thank you thank you thank you, I'm so honored :)

Aww thanks Kay, I'm so flattered to even be mentioned in the same thread as your favorite authors! Especially JLA :)


Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Of course you are one of my favourite authors. =D And I think I have you on at least two of my Top 10 of 2012 posts that are going up next week.


message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Stoyanoff (ashley_stoyanoff) | 35 comments David wrote: "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to have made your top 5 Ashley!!! Eeeeeep!!! Thank you thank you thank you, I'm so honored :)

Aww thanks Kay, I'm so flattered to even be mentioned in the same thread as..."


Thank you for writing such great books. :)


Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ (jazzabella) | 87 comments So hard to narrow it down to just 5 but I would have to say
Cassandra Clare
Richelle Mead
David Estes
Quinn Loftis
Jessica Shirvington


message 7: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Kayleigh {K-Books} wrote: "Of course you are one of my favourite authors. =D And I think I have you on at least two of my Top 10 of 2012 posts that are going up next week."

Aww wow, thanks Kay!!


message 8: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Ashley wrote: "David wrote: "Oh my gosh, I'm so excited to have made your top 5 Ashley!!! Eeeeeep!!! Thank you thank you thank you, I'm so honored :)

Aww thanks Kay, I'm so flattered to even be mentioned in the ..."


You are most welcome ;)


message 9: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Catherine wrote: "So hard to narrow it down to just 5 but I would have to say
Cassandra Clare
Richelle Mead
David Estes
Quinn Loftis
Jessica Shirvington"


Yay thank you thank you! Wow!!


back to top