Riverview discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Welcome! > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Hello!

I'm the new mod in Riverview.

You all probably already forgotten about this group and I don't blame you. It was completely dead. There was no mod anymore. No body was commenting.

So, I made myself mod and deleted all the comments and recreated the things. I'm trying to bring the life back into this group. Please go back onto there and create your characters again and begin to RP! :D I'll be working on improving it and please feel free to suggest ideas.

Invite your friends to the group! However, if you have not made a single comment by the end of January you'll be deleted from the group.

I'll be sending warning messages to you all to remind you.

Thank you for reading!

Your mod,
~Sammy

message 2: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Hey guys!

Remember that at the end of January, if you haven't commented yet you'll get the boot! Please be active! That's the whole point in reviving this place! We don't want it to go down the drain again.

So please please comment! :D Thank you.

Your mod,
~Sammy

message 3: by Samantha (new)

So there's a new pole set up: http://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/82... Choose when school should start up. Yes there is a choice that is Never! hahaha but please do vote.

Um... We need adults people! Create your charries if you haven't yet. Please.

Let's get this party started? lol I have no idea what to say. Sorry. Anyways yeah. Both the mods and you guys have stopped commenting. So we failed. But let's get this thing back up! See you all in Riverview!

Your mods,
Sammy & Daphne

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Hi guys!

So, I had a poll put up a while ago to see when you guys thought we should have school start in Riverview. So we had the most votes for during summer vacation. Today is the first day of my summer vacation, let me know when yours is please. Just leave a comment somewhere or message me. Thank you.

Your mod,
~Sammy

P.S. We need teachers! Agh! Please create some if you can. Currently there is no max to the amount of charries your allowed. :)

message 5: by Samantha (new)

This group seems to have just fallen down and nobody is active on it anymore including myself. But I love it so much that I just am not ready to give up on it. Will you all please RP again? Or at least message me a reason as to why you are no longer active so that I can try to improve and revive this group?

Thank you!
~Sammy

message 6: by Samantha (new)

So I've made a new post called "Open Characters". It's a list of characters that have yet to be made or have been made but not claimed. By not claimed I mean, someone has made the character for someone else to use. So here's the link: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... Comment on there if you've claimed/created one of the characters in the list. :D Thank you!

Also, let's get this group active again. Invite your friends, comment, create characters, etc. :)

Your mod,
Sammy

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.