Fiction Role Play discussion

First things First > Ideas for storylines

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) This is a place where you can write down your ideas and present them into the storyline for Fanasty Roleplays.

message 2: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) I was thinking that we could do...
.DL's father as the new powerful and badass threat,
Voldermont, who's out for blood because the group murdered his son. Now he wants them dead.
.Caroline, Bianca has been taught by Aaron who has been teaching them one of the elements which is Earth.
.Dorian and Caroline are together as girlfriend and Boyfriend.
.Maybe Ashira and Aaron together?
.Seren has now become a trusted friend in the group and now a member of it.
.Anna has been missing and hasn't come back,maybe gone to heaven?
.Bianca has a crush on Aaron but doesn't realise it and ignores it. She has also being taught new things that she didn't know before because she had been captured and is almost up to date with the mordern world.

message 3: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) That's what I have so far.

message 4: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments I'm all for the Voldermort idea. :)
Sounds good. About the Ashira and Aaron thing, how about hints? Like, she saw his smile and felt butterflies in her stomach, he had never felt this way before, etc. >:F
Also I like your idea of Ashira fighting another wolf person. >:B
How about something in the city? Like...I don't know...They hear about something evil in the city and go look for it??? Never mind.
Coraline finds her parents??? Are they dead, Ashley?
That's all I got for now.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser -Maybe people who were under the DL for a while go all evil and stuff. Basically Bianca and Seren.
-I'm still keeping Seren's horrible sense of humor.
-Maybe when Seren went back, a hunky valkyrie (eheh...) gets sent by Voldemort to capture Seren to reveal all the secrets about the group.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Love the ideas guys. :)
And Caroline's parents disappeared, they got brainwashed and are evil. Her parents have unbelievebly powerful powers. I just came up with that :3

message 7: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Gabby | 1339 comments Mod
What to do about Dorian's family? :P

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Well he is your character. What do you want his family to do?

message 9: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

I was just thinking about how long he's been away from his parents and brothers, and what they would think of him missing :)
I reckon they'll forgive him, but he'll be grounded, say, for, like, forever.

-oh, and can we not JUMP into the action and have a little insight on what all the characters are doing after it's "over"? :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I like that idea. There was too much action...

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser Yeah, I agree with the 'what they've been doing' idea, since if we just randomly start going all 'Pew!', that's going to be hard to catch up.

message 12: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Well I do agree about starting off the storyline as everything okay until trouble alerts them.
Let's say after a year of what happened, they lead normal lives until Voldermont comes to the city and attacks them?
And maybe because he's stronger than DL and most of them that he manages to take one of them and tries to turn them on to his side for revenge and fun.
Maybe Ashira or Aaron? If Ashira was the one to be turned ,she would meet her wolf opponent.
And then that's when the story gets adventours?

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser What about the idea of a dude being sent by Voldemort for Seren since she doesn't have any love in her life yet?
Or maybe he makes them all remember sad things in their past, and he's offering to help if they join him.
Idea for name: Veda

message 14: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Yeah okay, maybe like Seren's brother gets turned evil and sent to capture her. DL didn't free him because she betrayed him?
And maybe Veda could be her true love who has been tourtured by one of the Valkries's enemy, you can choose who will be the enemy. That way, they both have something in common and start slowly to fall in love with each other.
Also even though Seren is a friend of Aaron, he still acts saracastic and a little mean towards her because he just like that, that way we have a little comedy in it and fun as well?

message 15: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) I got an idea for a name...
The murder of one, sequeal to Shallow Falls.
What do you guys think?

message 16: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Sounds good. You'll have to check with everyone else, though.

message 17: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments I'm all for it.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser I'm fine. So Seren's gonna go all traitor again?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I love the name for the new roleplay :)

message 20: by Khione (last edited Dec 19, 2012 04:25PM) (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Thankyou, I wasn't sure whether you would like it guys but it looks like we've got our name.
So maybe we could choose what bits of each other's storyline parts to write the Role Play.
Then one of us can start the roleplay.
Andre, I don't mind whether Seren goes traitor or not, you can choose whether, but we'll write the roleplay and go with the flow, so that way we'll decide whether or not, she turns or not.

message 21: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Well, obviously Ashley and Me will be doing the CarolineX Dorian Thing.

message 22: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Oh yeah that's cool!
What else do we want to do for this Roleplay?

message 23: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

We'll see as we go along ;)

message 24: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) I agree. :)

message 25: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) But we'll keep in mind of what we wrote for the Roleplays. I'm going to add a new character page for this Storyline, meaning for new characters.

message 26: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Okaaaaayyy, our second story in the Shadow Falls series is running a little low on ideas. Don't be afraid to share! It's all of our story, we all have a choice :)

message 27: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Oh yeah! Wait,does it seem like I'm taking over of writing the whole thing?

message 28: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

I think it's because you've got a lot of characters to control.

message 29: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) I only control three characters.

message 30: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Maybe Dorian comes down with a disease from something that is so posionious to him that he becomes ill and then gets taken when he's alone.

message 31: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

I was thinking something along those lines but i would like to control it.

message 32: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments How about....something goes wrong.....and everyone gets there powers taken away?

message 33: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Oooh, i like it :) Including the bad guys?

message 34: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments >:D Why not? This will be interesting...

message 35: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Oooh :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Interesting xD

message 37: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I just had the best idea!!! Well, Dorian doesn't have a power yet, does he? Well, he's getting pretty sick now and everyone's powers are being taken away... anyone adding up the dots like i am?

message 38: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Gabby wrote: "I was thinking something along those lines but i would like to control it."

Sure.

message 39: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) WolfGirl wrote: "How about....something goes wrong.....and everyone gets there powers taken away?"

i was thinking that as well, I know, how about we make them all get sick and then everybody becomes powerless even wings can't help them as well.
:)

message 40: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

I don't think everyone was following the same lines as i was -_-. How about (It dosn't have to happen, but i think it's cool) Dorian is the one (Unknowilgly) taking everyones powers away, and because he's using so much energy on it, he's becoming sick.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

great idea

message 42: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

But i think that everyone is getting sick because Amber thought that that's what i was talking about, lol.

message 43: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) But he's powerless a mortal, how would he be able to take away magic from a world that's full of it?
I do understand where you're coming from.

message 44: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

I never said he was human. i said that he hasn't found his power yet. Now he has.

message 45: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Well, maybe Dorian thought he was human, but i knew he wasn't

message 46: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) So what power would that be? Gabby?

message 47: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

He can take away someone else's powers. Not permanently but he could if he wants to, but right now; know one knows about it.

message 48: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Okay, he's a weapon, I better get my chracters to lay low then. HAHA!

message 49: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Yeah, with all the power stuff, lol :)

message 50: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) :) got to go, cul.

« previous 1 3 4