Addicted to Novels - YA Books and more... discussion

Quote on Quote! {game - movie version}

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

e rules of this game are pretty simple: it's like a chat, but with quotes! I'll post a quote, as well as who said it and what movie it came from, and the next person will reply with another quote. For example:

1st post; "Luke, I am your father!" ~Darth Vader, Star Wars

2nd post: "My poor Selenia, what a twisted mind you have." ~The Evil M, Arthur and the Invisibles

And so on. Remember that the replying quote has to make sense as a response to the quote that came before it (regardless of names, of course). Just carry on from post to post like an actual conversation, and try to make it fun! =D

Please try to avoid quotes with crude or foul language, or censor them a bit for the sake of clean fun. Thanks!

To start us off,
"I have a bad feeling about this, Master..." ~Anakin Skywalker, Star War ep. II

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."- Rafiki, from The Lion King

message 3: by Travis (new)

Travis Berketa (travisberketa) "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." - Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind

message 4: by Cindy III (new)

Cindy III "Bob! Stick to the script." - Dr. Cockroach from Dream Works Spooky Stories vol. 2

message 5: by Lola (new)

Lola | 15 comments "Okay, people, people, look alive. Let's go. Come on. Get up. Let's move it. Rise and shine. Y'all way past the beauty sleep thing, trust me."

-Mushu from Mulan

message 6: by Travis (new)

Travis Berketa (travisberketa) "Shh! Not so loud. You'll wake her up." - Doc from Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

message 7: by Barry (new)

Barry | 7 comments "Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!" - Henry Frankenstein from Frankenstein

message 8: by Travis (new)

Travis Berketa (travisberketa) "Why don't you shut your god damn mouth and eat your beans?" - Big George from Dead Man

message 9: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Stacey (cynthia_stacey) | 16 comments "Okay, first off, that's just rude."

Blade-Trinity.

message 10: by Lola (new)

Lola | 15 comments " I DON'T CARE! I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I'VE SEEN ENOUGH, I WANT OUT, I WANT IT TO END, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!"

-Harry Potter and the Oder of Phoenix

message 11: by Travis (new)

Travis Berketa (travisberketa) "Tenderheart! Tenderheart! The Caring Meter dropped two whole points!" - Funshine Bear from The Care Bears Movie

message 12: by Madison (new)

Madison "I don't care what the scoreboard says. At the end of the game, in my book, we're gonna be winners!" - Coach Norman Dale (Hoosiers)