Indie-Licious discussion

Chat > 12-17-12 Weekly Chat

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Court (new)

Court (courtyoung) | 89 comments Mod
Thought it would be nice to add a place to talk about whatever. It could be anything from movies you recently saw to the weather! Join in on the convo!

My random thought: I have tried to make it to the Hobbit two different times since it was released. To no avail, I've not seen it yet! Anyone else make it to opening weekend?

message 2: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 10 comments You know, I'm very hesitant about seeing it given the length and the fact that they made that one book into a trilogy.... I thought King Kong was bloated and tedious in places, and this sounds like it could be worse.

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Wade | 5 comments I'm dying to see it, but I can't seem to get to the theater.

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) I've only heard good reports from those who have seen it, but I have yet to see it. I'm looking foreward to it. I can't seem to get to the theater either.

message 5: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Lyle (cindylyle) I haven't seen it yet either, and its driving me crazy!!:( Hopefuly over the Christmas Holidays I'll get to it before it leaves the theaters.

message 6: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Wade | 5 comments Cindy wrote: "I haven't seen it yet either, and its driving me crazy!!:( Hopefuly over the Christmas Holidays I'll get to it before it leaves the theaters."

I still haven't seen Lincoln, BD2, The Hobbit, and there was something else... I need a time machine.

message 7: by Court (new)

Krystal wrote: "Cindy wrote: "I haven't seen it yet either, and its driving me crazy!!:( Hopefuly over the Christmas Holidays I'll get to it before it leaves the theaters."

I still haven't seen Lincoln, BD2, The ..."

I haven't seen any of those either, Krystal! I need to get out more!!

message 8: by Janine (new)

Janine Caldwell Yep! I sure did and it was great! Long though but well done & exciting.

message 9: by Court (new)

Janine wrote: "Yep! I sure did and it was great! Long though but well done & exciting."

OOooohhhh!!!!!! I will make sure NOT to order the large drink!

message 10: by The Pirate Ghost (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) I don't know if anyone has seen this, but I was looking up an author J.L. Murray to make sure that she is, as I thought, an Indie-Author before I recommended her as such, and I came across this website

http://www.indiesunlimited.com/

Indies Unlimited - Celebrating Independent Authors

This may be old news (I'm always the last to know) but, in case someone else in the galaxy hasn't heard about it, I thought i'd post it here.

message 11: by Court (new)

Hey Mudge (I stole that nickname from our other group ...lol) I am going to check that out! I've never heard it before. Thanks for sharing!

message 12: by The Pirate Ghost (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) Thank you Courtney, and, you don't have to call me Mudge, but you can. My mother goes by the "Mama Mudgeon" nickname on her posts. Her profile is set up with her author name.

Curmie also works, and "Hey, YOU!" Yes, there's a joke there.

And, I'm fine with Mudge.

message 13: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Wade | 5 comments Courtney wrote: "Krystal wrote: "Cindy wrote: "I haven't seen it yet either, and its driving me crazy!!:( Hopefuly over the Christmas Holidays I'll get to it before it leaves the theaters."

I still haven't seen Li..."

Come visit, Courtney. We'll see them together!