Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Tt's 100 Books in 2013!!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanecia , The bookworm (last edited Oct 23, 2013 11:56PM) (new)

Tanecia  (books101) | 3795 comments Mod
I want to try to read and review at least 50 books this year. So we'll see how it goes...

1. Cinder Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer
2. Forbidden Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
3. Legend Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu
4. Prodigy Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu
5. Scarlet Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer
6. Poison Poison by Bridget Zinn
7. Splintered Splintered (Splintered, #1) by A.G. Howard http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
8. Born Wicked Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) by Jessica Spotswood
9. Shadow and Bone Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
10. Eleanor & Park Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
11. All Our Yesterdays All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1) by Cristin Terrill
12. Dead Set Dead Set A Novel by Richard Kadrey
13 We Are the Goldens We Are The Goldens by Dana Reinhardt
14. The Nightingale's Nest Nightingale's Nest by Nikki Loftin
15.Promise Me SOmething Promise Me Something by Sara Kocek
16.How To Love How to Love by Katie Cotugno https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

17.Unbreakable Unbreakable (The Legion, #1) by Kami Garcia
18.The Coldest Girl in Coldtown DNF

19. Hideous Love Hideous Love The Story of the Girl Who Wrote Frankenstein by Stephanie Hemphill https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

20. All The Truth thats In Me All the Truth That's In Me by Julie Berry
21. The 100

message 2: by 爱心❤ (new)

爱心❤ | 256 comments Good luck! Still deciding weather to do a challenge for this year...

Last year practically killed me :)

message 3: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

爱心❤ wrote: "Good luck! Still deciding weather to do a challenge for this year...

Last year practically killed me :)"

Yeah, last year kicked my butt! I got done reading done but I didn't meet my challenge goal. I would say make another challenge this year for fun! :D

message 4: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Okay I changed it back to 100 because I think I can make it this year!

message 5: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) I know you can, I'm rooting for you. Just wanted you to know I'm impressed by your goal. You're a great person with all you do in goodreads, thanks Tt & good luck w/ your goal :)-Clare

message 6: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Patricks (jacquelinepatricks) | 62 comments You can do 100! I'm shooting for 1 new book a month read and reviewed (Indie) I know that sounds lame but with my full time job, husband, parrots and writing, I'm glad to be getting back some of my reading time.

message 7: by T.A. (new)

T.A. White This'll be my first year trying the challenge and I'm looking forward to seeing how I do. Good luck with yours!

message 8: by 爱心❤ (new)

爱心❤ | 256 comments Oh jokes. I mean whether

message 9: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Clare wrote: "I know you can, I'm rooting for you. Just wanted you to know I'm impressed by your goal. You're a great person with all you do in goodreads, thanks Tt & good luck w/ your goal :)-Clare"

Thanks Clare! I will try and thanks for your faith in me lol!

message 10: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Jacqueline wrote: "You can do 100! I'm shooting for 1 new book a month read and reviewed (Indie) I know that sounds lame but with my full time job, husband, parrots and writing, I'm glad to be getting back some of my..."

That sounds like a reasonable goal! I mean you do have a family and most of your time should be spent on them so it's totally not lame. :p Good luck!

message 11: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

I have no idea what Im going to read next!!

message 12: by Terri-Lynne (new)

Terri-Lynne Smiles (tlsmiles) | 21 comments Tt wrote: "I have no idea what Im going to read next!!"

LOL! I could make a bunch of recommendations for you, but I suspect you already have lots of them!

message 13: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) What did you just finish T? I have a ton of books on the backburner & we still have a raincheck for a buddy read, do we not? I do like to follow up up such fun things, so give me a heads up on your next read, have you read or do you have any interest in reading "warm bodies"? I'm thinking of reading that & I think it's a botm or something :) we could kill 2 books with one read! You down? Let me know

message 14: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

Clare wrote: "What did you just finish T? I have a ton of books on the backburner & we still have a raincheck for a buddy read, do we not? I do like to follow up up such fun things, so give me a heads up on your..."

I would love to read Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1) by Gail Carriger or Splintered by A.G. Howard with you!! I hope you have one of these books??

message 15: by Lys (new)

Lys (lysrowan) Terri-Lynne wrote: "Tt wrote: "I have no idea what Im going to read next!!"

LOL! I could make a bunch of recommendations for you, but I suspect you already have lots of them!"

Same here!

Good luck with your goal though!

message 16: by Tanecia , The bookworm (new)

I have a lot of reviews to catch up on!!

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) | 502 comments Tt (Never Ending Stories Book Blog) wrote: "I have a lot of reviews to catch up on!!"

Me too. I read a bit and was too busy to post reviews. I have to sit down and catch up.