Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Adversarius (Shadow of the Rose #1)
This topic is about Adversarius
Bulletin Board > Looking for reviewers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.L. (new) - added it

M.L. Chesley (melchesley) | 49 comments I just held a giveaway on my blog for a free copy of this ebook. I am looking for reviewers interested in fantasy. I will provide a copy of the ebook, but this is in no way payment for a good review. I do reviews as well on my blog and I'm looking for honesty! I give honest reviews, I expect to get them as well. As long as they are professional. ;)
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. All I ask is for serious reviewers with intentions of posting the review on Amazon, Smashwords, their blog, etc. Thanks ever so much!

message 2: by P.S. (new)

P.S. Mokha (mokha) | 46 comments Hi ML
I'm up for reciprocating reviews.Have a look at my work to see if its something that interests you and I can email an e-book in return for a copy of your e-book.

Below is a link to my book trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40ZmAy...

And here are some Goodreads review
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

Let me know what you think.
Regards
PS Mokha

message 3: by M.L. (new) - added it

M.L. Chesley (melchesley) | 49 comments I'm willing, PS, but I have to warn you that I have 3 other books in my review queue. Holidays are hectic, so I can contact you right when I am about to read and review it. But it looks very interesting! Thanks for the offer as well.

message 4: by P.S. (new)

P.S. Mokha (mokha) | 46 comments M.L. wrote: "I'm willing, PS, but I have to warn you that I have 3 other books in my review queue. Holidays are hectic, so I can contact you right when I am about to read and review it. But it looks very intere..."

No problemo

Michael Offutt (moffutt) I definitely will be reviewing this probably tonight. Just gotta finish it up during my work out at the gym. Love your dialogue. Those accents are crrraaaazzzy.

message 6: by M.L. (new) - added it

M.L. Chesley (melchesley) | 49 comments Michael wrote: "I definitely will be reviewing this probably tonight. Just gotta finish it up during my work out at the gym. Love your dialogue. Those accents are crrraaaazzzy."

Lol! Gotta love a brogue. Thanks Michael. :D

message 7: by T.D. (new)

T.D. Wilson (tdwilson) | 14 comments M.L.,

Always been a big sci-fi/fantasy fan. I would like to review yours. I have a new blog called wormholesandswords.blogspot.com. I would also like a review of my sci-fi novel, or at least rating and small blurb. Here it is, The Epherium Chronicles: Embrace. Let me know where I can get your book and I will start working on it.

Thanks

T.D. Wilson

message 8: by M.L. (new) - added it

M.L. Chesley (melchesley) | 49 comments T.d. wrote: "M.L.,

Always been a big sci-fi/fantasy fan. I would like to review yours. I have a new blog called wormholesandswords.blogspot.com. I would also like a review of my sci-fi novel, or at least ra..."

Hi T. D.,
I just followed your blog. I wouldn't mind reviewing this book, but I have two books in my queue currently and will be swapping out with P. S. shortly. So if you don't mind a wait, I'll read and review your book. You can find mine on Smashwords and Amazon. Just search for Adversarius. It's the only book of that title. :D And thank you!