DWMA > Death City Outskirts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 705 (705 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex smith (Kosho1) | 552 comments Mod
((bad bad aprt of death city))

message 2: by Alex (new)

"argent walk ahead of me ok i will trail behind you"he said as he stopped letting her get ahead of him

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent nodded and walked ahead of him

message 4: by Alex (last edited Dec 18, 2012 05:10PM) (new)

((i think it should be your turn to describe something please))carter walked once she was pretyy far ahead

message 5: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 806 comments Mod
(shes at a consert..i couldnt make it.... so im here)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments ((I is here now xD and otay))
Argent looked around silently and kept walking.a Kishin that looked as if it had two bodies sewn together watched her from the shadows

message 7: by Alex (new)

((haha im confused whos not here and who is here xD))carter kept a close eye on her no one seemed to notice or car about him at all

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments ((hahahah xD))
Argent tried to listen for any sounds.The kishin ended up beside her still in the shadows

message 9: by Alex (new)

"looks like we have another target"he said to himself and grinned

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent looked around again.Once she turned away,the kishin ran at her

message 11: by Alex (new)

carter knew it was time her ran turned into his weapon form and was in argents hand in less than a second"you ready?"he asked

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent nodded "Yea" she said.The kishin got close enough and she swung,hitting it's arm.It screeched and went to attack.She swung again and sliced it's neck

message 13: by Alex (new)

"Nice!"he said in surprie of how fast she attacked it

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments It screeched again and tried to knock the sword out of her hands.She dodged it and swung at it again.It moved quickly.She glared at it and felt the pain again Not now,Not now!

message 15: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

Ynder jumped ontop the kishan coming out of no were."I got it!"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent looked at Ynder and tilted her head

message 17: by Alex (new)

carter saw Ynder he turned to his human form sensing argents pain he nodded and ynder and turned his hands into blades backing the kishin argent and him were fighting up

message 18: by Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} (last edited Dec 19, 2012 07:37PM) (new)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments The kishin screeched and ran at Carter,Knocking off Ynder.Argent watched and backed up a bit.

message 19: by Alex (new)

carter grinned and footsweeped the kishin spinning around slicing it like ice in a blender

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments The kishin fell and made an unnatural noise.It moved quickly out of the way of Carter.Argent felt the pain become sharper and shut her eyes tightly

message 21: by Alex (last edited Dec 19, 2012 07:48PM) (new)

he growled and backed argent up in a corner putting his hands behind him to guard her"stay back"he yelled at the kishin

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent nodded and watched.The kishin snarled and ran at them.

message 23: by Alex (new)

he braced himself putting his sword hands in a shield like position"im not letting you hurt her"he said to himself

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent closed her eyes tightly.The kishin ran at Carter and hit him dead on

message 25: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (last edited Dec 20, 2012 03:49AM) (new)

Ynder in rage locked his jaw that had deadly teeth onto the kishans neck blood splatered everywere.And his eyes went round .Ynder chocked as he fell off the dying kishan."Shi...t"he croaked his tail sweeped up dust as he tryed to get up but pain interlocked him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments The kishin screeched louder than before.Argent covered her ears

message 27: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

Ynder tryed despretly to get up.And succseded.He ran at hissing his eyes changing to black and gold.

message 28: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

( Photobucket Heres what Sverr made for me)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments ((THATS EPIC :OOOOOOOO))
It ran at him,growing long,sharp claws.It scratched at him.Argent's eyes widened

message 30: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

(IKR! RUKIA IS MY NOW EPIC FURSONA)
Ynder having no weapons but his fists tail and teeth bit its arm.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments It slashed its claws against his face roughly,making unnatural noises when it got attacked.Argent glared at it and threw a rock at it.It snarled and turned around glaring at her.

message 32: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

He then pounced and bit it neck.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments The kishin started shaking him off of him.Argent glared at it

message 34: by Alex (new)

Carter woke up from getting knocked out his vision blurred

message 35: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

Ynder now a full kishan grabbed The kishan and ripped its head off."Serves you right"He said throwing its manngled human body to the ground.He looked at the kishan egg soul infront him and licked his lips.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent looked at Carter and knelt down beside him "Are you okay" she asked

message 37: by Alex (new)

"Ugh my head"he sighed sitting up

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent tilted her head "Im sorry" she said

message 39: by Alex (new)

Carter looked at the soul ynder was about grabbed and crawled toward it "I want it!"he yelled

message 40: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

Ynder snatched it up first and swallowed it"To late"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent looked at them and shook her head.

message 42: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

He laughed but then choked in pain.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent looked at him "You alright?" she asked

message 44: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

He shook his head"My human bodys rejecting the ...egg"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent looked at him "I don't know what to do there" she said

message 46: by Pierce Withers, What was Installed instead of Hope. (new)

He then got up"Better now"He smiled and then coughed.And made a face...."Im bored"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent nodded and sat down

message 48: by Alex (new)

"My head hurts"he said holding his head

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 793 comments Argent looked at him "Do you need to go rest?" she asked

message 50: by Alex (new)

"I think I'm gonna be alright"he got up

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15