Fallen Angels discussion

The Death Angels House > The Death Angels House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 204 (204 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Reece (baileyreece7) | 32 comments Marina walked into the kitchen in search of something to eat. As she reached into one of the cupboards, her massive wings expanded, taking up most of the space in the room. As she munched on some crackers she found, she ran through a list in her head, "The little girl from Detroit, the boy for New york, and the woman from florida... All in all, a job well done today!" She smiled to herself.

message 2: by Jacob, Mod #2 (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 41 comments Mod
Zadkiel walks in smirking..."Careful your wings are showing...you might start getting hints of white if you are not careful."

message 3: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Reece (baileyreece7) | 32 comments She turned around swiftly and said, "You try keeping them hidden all day!" She rubbed her shoulder where the feathers and skin connects.

message 4: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet walked in, her wings nicely hidden. Her hair was in a messy bun and her eyes were sharp. She walked in and sat on a chair, her wings twitching as she tried to get comfy.

message 5: by Bailey (last edited Dec 17, 2012 07:50PM) (new)

Bailey Reece (baileyreece7) | 32 comments Almost all of the natural light in the room was blocked by Marina's immense black and red wings. She stretched and held her breath as they collapsed once more. "New here?" She asked the girl who had just entered.

message 6: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Yes, pretty much. New here " she looked back down, clearly telling Marina that that was the end of this discussion.

message 7: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Reece (baileyreece7) | 32 comments "Alright then..." she turned to Zadkeil, "What about you?" She was desperate to talk to someone, especially after the day she had.

message 8: by Jacob, Mod #2 (new)

Zadkiel smirks..."I am probably the least new here...to this new law we must live with one another...I am a bit new to it as I voted against it being one of the elders. Yet, here we are."

message 9: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violets wings started to twitch uncontrollably as she tried to keep comfy and cool. She tried to focus on a painting of a girl on the wall, but the twitching refused to stop.

message 10: by Bailey (last edited Dec 17, 2012 08:09PM) (new)

Bailey Reece (baileyreece7) | 32 comments "Hm. So if you're an elder..." She contemplated for a moment and said, "what is the deal with the white angels? I saw one on the street when i killed a chick in Florida, and he didn't do anything about it..."

message 11: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violets wings opened up, breaking a piece of pottery on the table next to her. Her wings were jett black and shiny, with the exception of a few deep Violet ones, hence her name, Violet

message 12: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Reece (baileyreece7) | 32 comments Marina sighed, and bet over to pick up the pieces of ceramic, causing a large piece to cut into her hand. Blood flowed freely and refused to stop from the wound.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments Spike walked into the house.He had his sword on his back and he had no wings, but he was still a death angel.He looked at the othersHmm everyone else has wings.He thought to himself

message 14: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Reece (baileyreece7) | 32 comments "He kid, wanna do me a favor and get me a cloth to soak up this blood?" Marina called over to the newcomer.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Yea, no problem"Spike said.He pulled a towel out of his bag and wrapped it around her wound.He got out another one and cleaned up the blood

message 16: by Jacob, Mod #2 (new)

Zadkiel smiles kindly..."It is not the white angel's place to disturb our jobs as long as we don't disturb theirs. They know death is a natural thing every mortal most go through. Just like Hope and Joy.All mortals have it."

message 17: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Reece (baileyreece7) | 32 comments "Gocha..." She winced as Spike pushed the linen into the wound. "I'm Marina.... By the way..." She murmured to her fellow angels.

message 18: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "I'm sorry..." Violet said, tucking her wings back in.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments Spike looked at the others,There all older than me to.He thought to himself

message 20: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet looked at spike, and gave a warm smile. "Hi"

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Hello miss"Spike said

message 22: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet's gold eyes stung into him. "How are you?" she said silently, as if he were and old friend.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Im good, how are you?"Spike asked nervously

message 24: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments She smiled "Not bad, not bad"

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Might i ask you your name?"Spike asked

message 26: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "I don't see the importance of it, but my name is Violet" She smiled "and you are?"

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Im spike"He said, he took off his sword and held the sheath with the sword in it

message 28: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Nice!" she laughed and revealed a carved, deadly looking dagger. "We all have that one weapon that we take everywhere. I don't remember the last time that I didn't have this right next to me."

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Yea, this sword is practically my best friend"Spike said

message 30: by Jacob, Mod #2 (new)

Zadkiel rolls his eyes to the youngsters who are inexpirienced. He never did talk to his kind when he was a council elder. But now he had no choice if humans met them he would probably say he was the father in the family.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul entered with a list in his hand ." So today's a girl named Alice and a guy name Bill, drug addict". Saul thought for a moment. " Drug addict jumps off cliff and gets stabbed by spikes". Saul nodded and went to eat. " I'll go get him in a few minutes".

message 32: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet stretched out and lay on the couch. "I will get to my killing later, right now I am tired."

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments Spike grabbed another towel from his bag and started to clean his blade

message 34: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Hey, Spike,? Can I borrow that towel after you?" She pulled out her blade. "Mine could use a good cleaning before I go to work tonight."

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments "Yea, sure"Spike said, he continued to clean his blade then handed her the towel

message 36: by Jacob, Mod #2 (new)

Zadkiel smirks..."Why are you all in such a hurry to kill people making your list? I personally do it unexpectedly and extravagently. I have six deaths in line but i will have fifty four if I hold off another day."

message 37: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "You do have a point." she smiles back. "But I am not one to just procrastinate so I can do more later." She giggles. "But maybe I will try it sometime."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul got some food . " How am I going to kill the little girl "? He wondered. " Any of you have any ideas"? He asked them.

message 39: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "A tragic freak accident." She replied, without missing a beat. " Get creative."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

" Girl gets burned by stove ". Saul suggests. " Any more ideas"? He asks.

message 41: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Think harder. Bring out your inner mass murderer!" she opened her arms to the sky. She smiled at him. "I know that you can do it!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul looks at her like , what the ..." Serously just thinking of away to make it more funny just tired of all these blood baths". He tells her.

message 43: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "I never said I was trying to make it funny." Her tone was now serious. "Death is an art. Not a comedic act. Learn the difference."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" It is an art I love it but I have to admit it's getting pretty old enjoy yourself in a person dying". Saipul tells her. " Imagine this a mountain climber climbing up a mountain following a path he slips and gets a spike through his butt". Saul laughs.

message 45: by ѕтαяк (last edited Dec 19, 2012 05:56PM) (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Violet giggles. "Ok. getting creative now" She playfully rolls her eyes and invites him to sit next to her.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" See make it fun , now bax to what I was doing girl reaches for doll and slips into trash death of suffocation ". Saul decides . " Not exactly funny but it's good ". Saul says eating his cereal.

message 47: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments "Good enough. I need to get onto a killing as well." She pulled out her dagger and displayed it's complex carvings within it. "My prize possession" she said proudly.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well I'll go get the souls you wanna come I'll give you one". He tells her.

SpartanTurtle-The Ginger Giant | 71 comments Spike sat on the floor. He put his sword in its sheath and leaned against the wall

message 50: by ѕтαяк (new)

ѕтαяк (cometocloseanduwillloseafinger) | 150 comments Azure'n Fallen wrote: "" Well I'll go get the souls you wanna come I'll give you one". He tells her."

Violet grinned. "Sure!" She looked at him. "Where to first?"

« previous 1 3 4 5