Fallen Angels discussion

The Darkness Angels House > The Darkness Angels House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 532 (532 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Demeter flitted through the house, looking for something to do.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Demeter sat down with Sire at her feet. He was currently in his blue wolf state, watching everything with such alertness he would be ready for anything.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Demeter looked up from her thoughts, seeing the fellow angel. Sire licked his nose and blinked, acknowledging the python.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Sire's figure distorted as he changed to a red panther. He stood up, stretched, and yawned. "I see you've had a nice 'nap'" Demeter rolled her eyes to Sire. "I don't need sleep. But resting is wonderful no matter how unnecessary."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Demeter raised an eyebrow, her silver-blue eyes looking at him questionably. Sire yawned again and paid no attention to Draco.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Demeter scratched Sire's head and switched back to only being aware of her and Sire's presence.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Demeter" Sire nuzzled Demeter's hand while purring.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Sire licked his paws. I'm glad I don't have to go through the trouble of eating. Too much of a bother He told her through telepathy.Demeter answered, mentally laughing For others its how they survive

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "I am Demeter Haze. This is Sire." Sire nodded "Nice to meet you"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments She sighed "It was a long time ago, but I can still remember it. Well, as you know, no matter how bright the Light is, there will always be Shadows. I was one of the first, and probably the one still existing. I became a Dark Angel when everything fell apart. My family. My friends. My life. I was completely shattered, lost in the dark. I died a lonely death, and I was enveloped in darkness. I grew accustomed to the dark, and I can easily move through it without feeling anything. And you? What brought you to this state?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "...He shot you for running?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Well, I guess it was." Demeter sighed "Don't you hate it when people associate the Dark winged ones always for evil?"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "I hate being stereotyped for something I'm not. So annoying."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "I am an Angel of Darkness. I'm just not evil."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((So um before I start can I ask what exactly this house is?))

message 16: by ♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (last edited Dec 19, 2012 01:27PM) (new)

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments ((This is where the Angels of Darkness roleplay))

"Are you evil?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((So they dot intermingle with the others...? And is it a legit house?))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments ((Yeah))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, we'll I'd join, but my charrie hasn't been approved yet. And one more thing... They're dead, right?))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments ((Yup.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder woke up very groggy from passing out on one of the couches. Gerard was nestled near his armpit, obviously aware of the big snake somewhat nearby. Ryder blinked for a second and rubbed his messy hair before noticing there was people around.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder sat up slowly and Gerard tumbled into his lap. He blinked a few extra times and said, "I'm glad you think I'm beautiful, but you don't need to advertise it. And yes, I so happen to be awake."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder rolls his eyes, "I'm not totally stupid, you know." He runs a hand again through his hair making it stick up even more. After a minute he gives up and instead pets Gerard.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder nods, "Can't help it, I slept well." He grins sloppily and picks a squirming Gerard up and repositions him on his thigh. "Or passed out and was out for a long time?" He laughs a little bit.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Demeter rolled her eyes Boys. Sire shook his head and stretched again They are who they are

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Demeter laid herself onto Sire's laid body, who distorted from his red panther form to his blue wolf body.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder eyes Draco warily, "Okay. Well, I'm Ryder and..." He scoops Gerard up again and holds him in both hands, "This is Gerard." He pets the ferret's head.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Sire blinked to the ferret. Both him and Draco could easily kill him, but Sire wasn't exactly a fan of killing for no reason.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"He had better not." Ryder said fiercely and held Gerard protectively to himself.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Sire lazily lifted his head "Lucky for you I don't need to eat"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "I hope his stomach acids are strong. Or it would've taken at least three months."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder raises his eyebrows, "That's gross." He laughs a bit and lets Gerard sit on his shoulder.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Sire yawns again.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay then..." Ryder stood up and wandered into the kitchen.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Demeter looked up, still petting Sire "I'm fine with that"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, sweet, so I don't have to use the couch?" Ryder asks, scampering up the steps.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome, by myself for now." Ryder pushes the door open and jumps back. A lot of stuff that he recognized lay inside. "What the hell?!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, sorry on automatic. I'll keep it in mind. I'll edit it out when I get on the computer.))

"I-it l-looks like a w-warped version of my room." Ryder exclaims, clearly freaked out. "M-my guitar... A-and that's my bed sheet."

((Hope you don't mind, thought it would be interesting.))

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "What, so I'll have to be in your room?" Demeter sighed. How pleasant.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder glances back then shakes his head, "I think it's really weird. And not nessicarly a good thing."

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Better." Demeter stepped into the room. Willing it not to be like the orphanage, there was a nice bed with a plasma screen tv, stereo, and mini-fridge. "Cool"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder had stepped inside. He looked around and shivered. This was almost the last place he'd seen and now everything was haunting him. He absently stroked Gerard and sat down.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder rubbed his forehead but didn't lay down; he had slept so much already.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Sire jumped onto the foot of the bed as Demeter sat down and read a book

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Sire distorted back to his red panther form and yawned.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder got up, picked up his guitar from the corner, skipped the amp so he wouldn't wake his new housemates and started strumming.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Sire was purring mean while, watching the world from the window

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder puts the guitar down after a long while, picks Gerard back up and goes downstairs, not being able to sit in his room just yet.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Demeter meanwhile, wanted something to eat. She got up and went to go find something to satisfy her taste buds. Sire got up after her

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder wanders into the kitchen and pulls out the peanut butter jar and chocolate chip cookie dough and boosts himself onto the counter.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11