Indie-Licious discussion

Reading > What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Court (new)

Court (courtyoung) | 89 comments Mod
What are you currently reading right now? Links are welcome!

message 2: by James (new)

James Wymore (jameswymore) | 10 comments Just finished Sanity Vacuum by Thea Gregory (way awesome!) and I'm starting Death, the Devil, and the Goldfish by Andrew Buckley.

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Carter (yabooklover32) | 1 comments Hi! I'm reading Fighting Destiny Fighting Destiny by LJ

It's a great New Adult Paranormal Romance! :)))

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Williams (houseofwilliams) | 2 comments Giggidy! I'm caught between A Dance With Dragons, We and Martian Chronicles. Busy time!

message 5: by Court (new)

Wow! I am going to have to add some of these to my TBR list. Seriously though, I have a few books I need to finish before 2012 wraps up!

message 6: by The Pirate Ghost (last edited Dec 18, 2012 04:31AM) (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) I'm currently reading Randolph Lalonde's Spinward Fringe Frontline. I've read the entire series up until now and, it's one of the best Sci-fi indie books I've read. I like it better than ]Wool Omnibus, which I also enjoyed very much.

Origins (Spinward Fringe) by Randolph Lalonde Spinward Fringe Triton by Randolph Lalonde Spinward Fringe Frontline by Randolph Lalonde Spinward Fringe Resurrection and Awakening by Randolph Lalonde Spinward Fringe Fragments by Randolph Lalonde

message 7: by Marie (new)

Marie Godley (mariegodley) | 7 comments Just finished 12 days of Christmas

message 9: by James (new)

James Wymore (jameswymore) | 10 comments I'm reading Paradise Earth: Day Zero by Anthony Mathenia. Excellent so far.

message 10: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Hay (wwwthomaslhaycom) | 36 comments I'm reading "Into the Fire" and "The Outpost". As a vietnam vet, it is interesting to see what our troops of today are dealing with. It looks to be the same old story with government, not generals making the decisions. That, sadly, is a no win situation.

message 11: by Court (new)

I am reading Born Wicked and The Gathering Darkness by Lisa Collicut. I loveeeee Witches!

message 12: by The Pirate Ghost (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) I just finished The Psalter by Galen Watson and really enjoyed it. It's one of those you need to bring intelectual curiousity to enjoy. Well, maybe not a requirment but it's well written with an interesting question or two to ask.

Now I'm readin gBeneath the Dark Ice by Greig Beck. This is a more traditional Action Adventure. It's a lot of fun, with a scary creature.

message 13: by The Pirate Ghost (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) I finished Beneath the Dark Ice by Greig Beck. A rollicking good action adventure in the James Rollins and Clive Cussler Tradition.
Beneath the Dark Ice (Alex Hunter, #1) by Greig Beck

And I just started The Geneva Decision by Seeley James. So far it's a lot of fun, with a fun female heroine.

The Geneva Decision by Seeley James

message 14: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Hay (wwwthomaslhaycom) | 36 comments Just finished "Into the Fire" about the Marine who won the latest Metal of Honor." It amazing how when the going gets tough, our tough get going.

message 15: by Court (new)

I can't decide which books I want to read! I have 3 started as we speak. Tomorrow I have jury duty so while I'm waiting outside the courtroom, I will zoom through some chapters!

message 16: by The Pirate Ghost (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) I've finished Treasure Life by Alex Sheridan and really enjoyed it.

Treasure Life by Alex Sheridan

and

Something Nice - 10 Stories byAndrew K. Lawston which was astonishingly good, though maybe not for everybody.

Something Nice - 10 Stories by Andrew K. Lawston

I've picked up the Rook now, but this isn't an Indie Pub.