Indie-Licious discussion

Start Here! > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 160 (160 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Court (new)

Court (courtyoung) | 89 comments Mod
Please introduce yourself! Are you a reader, writer, or both?

message 2: by A.M. (new)

A.M. Hargrove (amhargrove1) | 2 comments Hi Courtney! Thanks for the invite. I'm a reader, writer, blogger (not as good as I should be), tweeter, facebooker, goodreader, and anything else I need to be when the occasion arises!

message 3: by A.M. (new)

A.M. Hargrove (amhargrove1) | 2 comments Oh I forget, I go by Annie!

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Lopez | 4 comments Hello! I am a writer, reader, and social networker. :) Happy to be here!

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Mason (barbaramason) | 2 comments All of the above and then some. Learning to be a decent reviewer also. Hello :)

message 6: by Court (new)

Glad you are here ladies! Excuse the bareness of the group for right now. I hope to sparkle it up for everyone!

message 7: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Mason (barbaramason) | 2 comments Doing a review so have to take off. Thank you for inviting me and I'll visit again soon.

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy Jones | 1 comments Mod
I am a writer/reader/fan of books in this group! It's great to be here!

message 9: by Mellie (new)

Mellie (mellie42) I'm a compulsive reader & writer and love to discover new books, worlds and smexy alpha males :)

message 10: by Court (new)

Smexy ... I love it!!! :)

message 11: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 1 comments Hi Courtney! Thanks for the invite :) I am a writer and a reader. I write YA fantasy, and I love to read it too, as well as romance novels. My favorite authors are J.K. Rowling, Stephanie Meyers, Tonya Kappes, Rick Riordan, Danielle Steel and Nicholas Sparks.

message 12: by Court (new)

Hi Andrea! It is great to see you here! :)

message 13: by Helen (new)

Helen (helenbozz) Hi everyone, and thanks for the invite, Courtney! :)
Writer of YA urban fantasy, reader of almost anything, though I tend to read mostly YA these days. :)

message 14: by Court (new)

Helen wrote: "Hi everyone, and thanks for the invite, Courtney! :)
Writer of YA urban fantasy, reader of almost anything, though I tend to read mostly YA these days. :)"

Hi Helen!!! Glad you are here! I love YA & Fantasy! :)

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica McQuay (jessica27) | 7 comments Hey Everyone! I'm a YA paranormal fantasy writer and a reader of all things related to paranormal awesomeness. :-) I'm also on facebook and twitter and I have a blog.

Looking forward to the new group! Thank you for the invite. <3

message 16: by Bronsen (new)

Bronsen Hawkins (indiesentreader) | 4 comments Good Evening, my name is Bronsen. I'm a writer/reader/ and new blogger. Still not very good with the last one. I love mystery novels, YA, and fantasy. Glad to be here.

message 17: by Court (new)

Jessica wrote: "Hey Everyone! I'm a YA paranormal fantasy writer and a reader of all things related to paranormal awesomeness. :-) I'm also on facebook and twitter and I have a blog.

Looking forward to the new g..."

Hi Jessica! Welcome! Feel free to add your links in the connections post! :)

message 18: by Court (new)

Bronsen wrote: "Good Evening, my name is Bronsen. I'm a writer/reader/ and new blogger. Still not very good with the last one. I love mystery novels, YA, and fantasy. Glad to be here."

Hello Bronsen! Blogging takes a little while to get used to but you'll be like a pro before you know it! Thanks for joining, glad you are here!

message 19: by James (new)

James Wymore (jameswymore) | 10 comments Greetings! Author, reader, reviewer, blogger. My nw book, Theocracide, is due out any minute. And my next book won't be far behind. I love talking about books.

message 20: by Court (new)

James wrote: "Greetings! Author, reader, reviewer, blogger. My nw book, Theocracide, is due out any minute. And my next book won't be far behind. I love talking about books."

Hi James!!! Happy you are here!!! :) Make yourself at home!

message 21: by Cheree (new)

Cheree Smith (chereesmith) | 5 comments Hi all!!! I'm a YA paranormal author, reader, reviewer, blogger and am also on twitter and Facebook. I love all things paranormal and scary. Glad to be here.

message 22: by Court (new)

Cheree wrote: "Hi all!!! I'm a YA paranormal author, reader, reviewer, blogger and am also on twitter and Facebook. I love all things paranormal and scary. Glad to be here."

Welcome Cheree! Feel free to post your links in the making connection folder! :) Cheers!

message 23: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Amo (thomasamo) Hi Courtney, thanks for the invite. Hello all, I'm Thomas Amo, I write across several genres. Enjoying writing YA. I'm a reader as much as a writer! I'm on all the social networks. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

message 24: by Court (new)

Thomas wrote: "Hi Courtney, thanks for the invite. Hello all, I'm Thomas Amo, I write across several genres. Enjoying writing YA. I'm a reader as much as a writer! I'm on all the social networks. Look forward to ..."

Hiiiiiiii Thomas!!!!!! :)

message 25: by Karli (new)

Karli Rush (karlirush) | 2 comments Hey everyone!!! I write NA paranormal romance, and truly love reading all types of genres especially when there is a little romance and suspense involved. I'm absolutely stoked in being here, and I can not wait in getting to know everyone!! <3

message 26: by Christopher (last edited Dec 17, 2012 09:37PM) (new)

Christopher Meeker (christophercmeeker) | 9 comments Hello all!

I'm a writer of pretty much every genre and reader of the same. Well, except romance. :) Anyway, it's nice to be here and if you want you can check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/christopher.meeker.54 and my website at www.thehawthornebooks.com

I look forward to seeing what happens with this group. Thanks for the invite!

Take care all!

message 27: by Dariel (new)

Dariel Raye | 1 comments Thanks for the invitation, Courtney. Hi, everyone. I'm an author, reader, reviewer, blogger, and social networker. Nice to be included here :-)

message 28: by Metaphorosis (new)

Metaphorosis (metaphorosisreviews) Greetings, all, and thanks to Courtney for setting this up.

I'm Morris Allen (B. Morris Allen), a science fiction and fantasy author, with a number of short stories (see www.BMorrisAllen.com for listing) and a novella to my name (The Speed of Winter).

message 29: by Darci (new)

Darci | 4 comments I'm a reader, fan-girl, and mainly a blogger. i LOVE indies LOTS!

message 30: by Court (new)

Hi everyone! Thanks for accepting the invite! Make sure to check out the connections section to post your links! :) Happy to have you on board!

message 31: by Stan (new)

Stan Morris (morriss003) | 7 comments Stan Morris; writer. Books, Surviving the Fog, Sarah's Spaceship Adventure, The Colors of Passion and Love, and three Tales of the Ragoon, Sam's Winnings, Kate's Movie Star, and Amy's Hero.

message 32: by Vik (new)

Vik (vikks) | 3 comments Hi all, I'm an avid reader, reviewer and when the time allows a blogger!

message 33: by Phil (new)

Phil Rowlands (philrow) | 1 comments Courtney wrote: "Please introduce yourself! Are you a reader, writer, or both?"

Hi, I'm a writer who supports Indie Authors through my blog http://kindleauthors.blogspot.com

My novella 'A Christmas Carol Revisited' is being given a concert reading in The House Of The Bar, Manhattan on 19th December. Registration for the event is free at: http://www2.nycbar.org/EventsCalendar...

It is also avaialble on Kindle. Have a great Christmas everyone.

Phil

message 34: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 10 comments Thanks for the invite! I'm a writer (science fiction/fantasy as Emily Mah and chick lit as E.M. Tippetts) and a reader, of course!

message 35: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Witter (stephaniewitter) | 6 comments Hi!

Thank you for the invite. I'm sure to have fun with you all. :)

I love young-adult, new-adult and adult books. I'm a voracious reader and I love to discover new authors and books.

But I'm also a writer. A little publisher will publish my young-adult novel By My Side in 2013 but I don't have a release date yet.
Beside this one, I wrote two other novels (one YA and one NA) and I'm working on them with beta readers.

message 36: by Hemmie (new)

Hemmie Martin (hemmiemartin) Hi, I'm an author, reading, blogger and social networker. My second novel is coming out in Feb 2013. I try my best to become an active member of a group but sometimes time is short, or I become overwhelmed by the amount of posts arriving in my inbox!

message 37: by Carey (new)

Carey Heywood | 6 comments Good morning!

I'm Carey Heywood. I'm a writer and a reader. Thank you so much for the invite :)

message 38: by The Pirate Ghost (new)

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (pirateghost) Good Morning,

I'm Hugh, I'm a reader primarily, though I do write Goodreads reviews now and then... I guess that makes me a critic, okay, amature critic at that. I need to start buying rotten fruit for the resale value. Walking into a room, even metaphorically speaking and announcing your a critic tends to draw fire.

Seriously though, just a reader who enjoys discussing books with anyone who will take the time t listen to or read my opinion...even if the scoff and laugh.

({B-{D>)

message 39: by Marie (new)

Marie Godley (mariegodley) | 7 comments Hi I'm an avid reader and a writer of children's books.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone! Thanks for the invite. I am a children's book author and I co-author a children's/YA blog. It's great to be here & I look forward to connecting with so many great writers and readers!

Paul R. Hewlett

message 41: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Wade | 5 comments Thank you for setting this up, Courtney! I'm an author, editor, reader, and all around busy human being. :-) I have one published series out and am working on another!

message 42: by Therissa (new)

Therissa (wanderingmuse) | 3 comments Hello! Thank you for the invite! I am reader and a writer, though I haven't finished anything yet, writing wise. I am getting there though :)

message 43: by Cindy (new)

Cindy Lyle (cindylyle) Hey, Courtney, thanks for the invite! My name is Cindy Lyle and I'm a reader and a writer. I love to do both but the holiday season is cutting into my me time lately. Thats ok though, I love Christmas! 6 more days Yay!

Cheers!

message 44: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Mahood (nikki_mahood) | 1 comments Hello! I'm Nikki, I'm a writer and of course an avid reader! I'm currently working on the third book of my 'saga' (not keen but I didn't choose it) books one and two are availabile on Amazon! Thanks for the invitation!

message 45: by Yves (new)

Yves Fey (yvesfey) | 1 comments Hello. I'm Yves, a writer and a reader, of course! One of the few downsides of being a writer is having less time to read. My debut mystery, Floats the Dark Shadow, is set in Belle Epoque Paris. I previously wrote historical romance.

message 46: by Ross (new)

Ross McCoubrey (RossAMcCoubrey) | 3 comments Hi :) I'm Ross and am an avid reader as well as a writer. My first book One Boy's Shadow by Ross A. McCoubrey is a YA mystery/coming-of-age story set in rural Nova Scotia.

Thanks for the invitation to the group.

message 47: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Brown (mackbrown) Hello everyone,

I'm a Liverpool (UK) born and based indie writer and an avid reader. If we don't read, how can we write? Nice to meet everyone. Look forward to joining in whenever I get the time.

Mackenzie :)

message 48: by Marian (new)

Marian (marian_bonelli) | 1 comments Hello everybody! Thanks for the invite, I'm an American, who moved to England, then Spain, now in very Welsh Wales!

I was editing and publishing for a friend, and got the writing bug, I have written two books, both for sale, and three are on their way, if only I had time to finish them!
Marian ;-)

message 49: by Marion (new)

Marion Marchetto (lovey_ladyblue) | 1 comments Hi Courtney and thanks for the invite. I am first a reader, then an author, and finally a reviewer (on my blog, Amazon, and dozens of other places).

I have written a 3-book trilogy (historical fiction)and have already published the first book in my next series The Bridgewater Chronicles: Stairway To My Heart is the first of this historical family saga; currently working on The Gilded Life (book 2).

Check out my website for more information: www.marionmarchetto.com

Sunshine & Hugs!

message 50: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Schneider (jaschneider) | 6 comments Hi Courtney, many thanks for the invite! Um, am I in the right place? I've written my first ebook called Embryo...and it's a medical thriller. It's scary with fascinating science & some romance. Here it is http://tinyurl.com/7vjyqao Parts aren't for the faint-hearted...unless you want to know what hominids are.

Thanks again! This looks like a great group!
J.A. Schneider (Joyce)

« previous 1 3 4