SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Archive: 12 Days of Christmas > 回 {WORD SEARCH 3} 回 ~ Members' Top UF Series {Closed}

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28410 comments Our next word search puzzle, Top UF Series, has 10 words.
This is a crossword-type word search. Using the letter count and clues provided, find the words within the puzzle.

Test your skill and solve the puzzle. If you do, be sure to submit your list of words found to seriesoverload@gmail.com with all of the required info for a chance to win.

Top 10 UF Series

Word Clues
[HINT: Answers can be found in our BEST OF thread]

In this UF series…

[19 letters] A grad student is attacked by a rogue vampire and saved by another vampire
[8 letters] A shaman, who banishes spirits and fey who cross into the mortal world, comes face to face with a startling prophecy
[14 letters] A tattooed witch banishes ghosts
[17 letters] An assassin has the ability to use elements (specifically stone and ice), but doesn’t unless absolutely necessary
[5 letters] An American travels to Ireland to search for answers about her sister’s death
[11 letters] A mercenary’s life changes when her guardian is murdered
[16 letters] A coyote-shifter has a job as a mechanic
[13 letters] A vampire bounty hunter captures a half-vampire, who hunts and kills vampires
[16 letters]¤ A small-town waitress’ life changes when a vampire comes to town
[13 letters] A teen with “the touch” is sent to New England Schola for her protection, but she’s the only girl there

¤ This series goes by (at least) two different names; the answer is the name found on our BEST OF thread

message 2: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28410 comments Great job, ladies! Entries rec'd from: CaroB, Josie, Dawn, Christal, Meghan and Skandia. :)

message 3: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments Steph, did you get any answers with the letters marked on the puzzle? I've tried but I don't think the answer to [16 letters]¤ A small-town waitress’ life changes when a vampire comes to town is in the puzzle.

message 4: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 541 comments It is there it just isn't the series name you are thinking of as it goes by two series names.

message 5: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments tried both but if you found it, then its just me who can't see it!

message 6: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments okay found it and resent it. Thanks for the help everybody!

message 7: by Valerie ~ Val Hall ~ (last edited Dec 18, 2012 07:03AM) (new)

Valerie ~ Val Hall ~ | 8495 comments This one was actually not so bad....only I got stuck on the easiest one. Finally sent.

message 8: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 2098 comments Sent mine in.

message 9: by Christal (new)

Christal | 374 comments I liked this one a lot. Nice job, Steph! :-)

message 10: by Lina (new)

Lina *Psst* Midu, the words go in both directions.

message 11: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments hehehe thanks,CaroB

message 12: by Midu (new)

Midu Hadi | 1732 comments hehehe thanks,CaroB

message 13: by Ezinwanyi (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 2513 comments sent my entry in

message 14: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28410 comments LOL CaroB! ;)

I didn't realize until an email entry was rec'd, but both series names for that one, Midu, have 16 ltrs. :)

WTG, Everyone! Entries rec'd from: JenniJenni, Alyssa, Vilda, Valerie, Daffodil, Thenia, and Ezinwanyi.

This puzzle is now closed to prize submissions.
Our 10th set of puzzles have been posted.