twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > New Moon Posters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Photobucket

Photobucket

message 2: by Anita (new)

Anita | 30 comments OMG these are really pretty!!!

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie | 40 comments Are these fan made or actual movie posters? Also whats up with the turkey in the corner? lol.

message 4: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O i LOVE the edward one...I mean...uh bc its...uh...so...dramatic, ya thats it

message 5: by Kay (new)

Kay | 83 comments Robert as Edward is truly a beautiful man. I can't remember the name of the fan/artist who created this masterpiece, but someone from Summit needs to cut him/her a check. Saw this last night and immediately sent it to everyone in my Twilight crew. We've been swooning all day.

message 6: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I absolutely love the edward one.

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige | 90 comments i love the edward one! the bella one is really good too, but i like the edward one better!

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina I like the Bella one, it's way better.

message 9: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) I think they are both perfectly dramatic.

message 10: by Brandy *Ahviel* (new)

Brandy *Ahviel* (ahviel) These are great. I now know that I am going to have to buy them :)

message 11: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I'm pretty sure that these are fan made so I don't know if you can buy them! I sure hope that you can.

message 12: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments awesum, i luv these posters!

message 13: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) How would they get that picture of rob if they were fan made though?...wait is that from the scean when edward goes all shinny?

message 14: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments idk, maybe.

message 15: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Wow... so... amazing...

And no, the shirt he wore in the sparkle scene was light. Like tannish white I think.

message 16: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Oh, it is fake. If you look close at the jacket, you can tell

message 17: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) Maybe they darkened i so no one would no, but I would no!

message 18: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments It is darkened. But the background looks excellent. I really can't tell... he looks a little fake, or the jacket does... its really hard to tell.

message 19: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments i agree.

message 20: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) same, but still, AMAZING!!!

message 21: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments i know, right?!?!

message 22: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I agree with that 100%!

message 23: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments its amazing what photographers can do.

message 24: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Very much... *swoon*

message 25: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments yep, they're pretty amazing.

message 26: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) r they official posters or fanmade?

message 27: by Kay (new)

Kay | 83 comments They are fanmade, but they're so well done Summit should hire the artist to do CGI work for them.

♥♫☆Deepthi☆♫♥ Rajan (deepthirajan) | 6 comments i love the book twilight

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

those look really cool

message 30: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) OMG they totally should!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I totally agree. I thought those were real!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

edward does look a little bit different in the poster.... but that backround is so perfect for when they go to italy!!!

message 33: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments Very!

message 34: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) Agreed!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

OM FREAKING G!!!!!

message 36: by Julie (new)

Julie  | 10 comments OMG IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

now i cant wait!

message 38: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments I know!!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be so good!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh why does it have to be in nov!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

message 40: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments Oh I know what you mean why must they make us wait??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

message 41: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) Curse Summit! Curse them to they firy pits of Hades!!! OK not really bc if they went to the firey pits of hades than well NEVER get the movie!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

haha nice save....but i know what you mean☺

message 43: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments yeah, but why can't a super genius guy invent something to bring us the movie quicker?????????? :D

message 44: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) but still! I want new moon! OMG I have this weird thing all fiqured out in my head! You know when edward leaves and the pages of the book just say months? Well for that in the movie I picture something like
NOVEMBER really big in an all black screen than Bella doing some ordanarything but looking really depressed and no emotion on her face and do that for all the months. Me personally think that would be so cool!

message 45: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments yeah!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

i know!!!!! ahhhhh but i guess its good to make us wait you know? like when its over we will be sad...why not draw it out?

message 47: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments yeah

message 48: by Erica (new)

Erica (thppjfan) maybe...
But if we wait to long than the expectations are just gonna get bigger and than we will be that more disapointed if it wasnt up to our standers. But I have seen The golden compass (Directed by chris) and being the fan of that series I am I thought it ws great! I watched it like 3 times in the first week I ot it!

message 49: by Claire (new)

Claire | 29 comments i agree

message 50: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Photobucket

« previous 1