Making Connections discussion

After Forever Ends
This topic is about After Forever Ends
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 771. AFTER FOREVER ENDS by Melodie Ramone

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Apr 04, 2013 08:17PM) (new)

Sheri | 6341 comments Mod
After Forever Ends by Melodie Ramone Melodie Ramone
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Page Count: 462

Book Description:
Orphaned by her mother and brushed off by her dad, fifteen year old Silvia Cotton has lived a lonely life. That is until her father moves the family from the Highlands of Scotland to the Midlands of Wales. It is there she is enrolled in Bennington, a private boarding school, and meets the charming and rebellious Dickinson twins, Oliver and Alexander. Her regrettable life is changed forever.

Locked into a fierce friendship with Alexander and lost to a whirlwind romance with Oliver, Silvia finds herself torn away from everything she thought she knew. Married too soon, she moves with Oliver to a rustic cabin deep in a Welsh wood and embarks upon a life she'd never planned for, surviving on hope she never knew existed and faith she never knew she had. Through the years of laughter, joy, sorrow and tears, she makes her way through university and onto a career, only to surrender her ambition to raising her children and living a life that was strikingly "normal". But what is normal? Certainly not what ensues in the wood.

True love, faeries, friendship, loves lost and gained. Fate, doubt, friendship, strength and courage, Silvia's story could belong to anyone, but it is her own. Simple yet extraordinary, told with wit and candor, Silvia unravels the tangled web of her days as she reveals the secrets that exist in an ancient wood, how hearts given freely can become the stuff of magic, and how true happiness is never any further than one's own back garden.

Be one of the first to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.

Formats available: ePub, Mobi, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4-6 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:
1. Isabel
2. Vicki
3. Cheryl
4. Alisa
5. Amy
6. Manthaka
7. BookishTrish
8. Rachel
9. Amy
10. Margaret
11. Laura
12. TR
13. Daeng
14. Kokab

message 2: by Sab (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sab (sabbygee) Isabel Gomez
czarinegomez@gmail.com
mobi

message 3: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) Me! Me! Me! Please :). Bibliofreak50@gmail.com ePub

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
have to wait till the author accepts my friend request then I will email your requests in unless Sheri see's this she can lol.

message 5: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent your requests :)

message 6: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) I encountered a problem. I have a touch phone and inadvertently deleted a group of emails. I lost a lot of my emails and one of them is a book that was sent to me either 12/23 or 12/24 I think. I am pretty sure this the book. Would you please check with the author and let her know that if she sent it I'm sorry but I need it sent again to bibliofreak50@gmail.com in epub. Thanks, and so sorry. My apologies!

message 7: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (car2969) | 6 comments Cheryl Santorelli
Car2969@lycos.com

message 8: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (car2969) | 6 comments Oops. My format is ePub :)

message 9: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Cheryl and Vicki asked the author to resend you a copy also.

message 10: by Alisa (last edited Dec 28, 2012 11:50PM) (new)

Alisa | 2 comments Alisa Dermawan

not.your.email.we@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 11: by Alisa (new)

Alisa | 2 comments Format epub thanks!!

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Lee | 1 comments Amy Lee
twinklee_star_xx@yahoo.com
epub format, please.

Thanks!

message 13: by Tana (new)

sent in your requests Amy and Alisa

message 14: by Mandy (new)

Mandy (Tea and Toast) (manthakad) Manthaka

Email: manthakadoha@hotmail.co.uk

Format: PDF

Thank You! :)

message 15: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Manthaka

message 16: by Gsabee (new) - added it

Gsabee Name: Jesabe Agor
Email: gsabiagor@gmail.com
Format: MOBI

message 17: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jesabe

Trish at Between My Lines (trishbetweenmylines) Sounds good :-) I would also like to read and review if you are still looking for readers.
BookishTrish
trishhartigan@yahoo.co.uk
Kindle US format
Thanks!

Rachel R. (My Book Empire) (Rachel_R) | 24 comments Hope I can get a copy of this one :)

rachelanniramos@yahoo.com
MOBI/PDF

Trish at Between My Lines (trishbetweenmylines) I got it, thanks. Will be able to start at the weekend, looking forward to it :-)

message 22: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sent your request Rachel

Trish at Between My Lines (trishbetweenmylines) Adored this book. Thanks for the chance to read and review. Reviews posted now.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
http://www.amazon.com/After-Forever-E...

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy (garnet1377) | 74 comments Are there still copies available? If so I'd love to read and review it for you!

Literary | 112 comments Count me in also epub thanks!
singitm(at)hotmail(dot)com

message 26: by Melodie (new)

Melodie Ramone (melodieramone) Amy wrote: "Are there still copies available? If so I'd love to read and review it for you!"

Hi, Amy! Sure, I'd love to send you a copy. Let me know your e-mail and what kind of file you'll need and I'll get it right out to you! :)

message 27: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (car2969) | 6 comments I never got my copy
Car2969@lycos.com
Via ePub

message 28: by T.R. (new) - rated it 5 stars

T.R. (trwhittier) | 9 comments If you still need/want a review, I would love to read this!
twhyte@gmail.com
PDF

message 29: by Tana (new)

sent in all requests up to here.

message 30: by Daeng (new)

Daeng | 2 comments daenghirdayu@yahoo.com

dpf please
Thank you :)

message 31: by Daeng (new)

Daeng | 2 comments PDF format (sorry i've misspelled)

message 32: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Daeng.

message 33: by Kokab (new)

Kokab Rahman (kokabrahman) | 7 comments I would be happy to give reviewing this book a try. kokab_rahman@ymail.com

Parvathy | 6 comments Hi, I would like to review this book. I prefer an epub format.

aurora_primrose@yahoo.co.in

message 35: by Kokab (last edited Mar 08, 2013 09:17AM) (new)

Kokab Rahman (kokabrahman) | 7 comments I haven't forgotten this book but yet haven't finished it. It is very interesting and is written in a nice manner. however 1 suggestion i have is to rename chapter 1 "Prologue" because that's what it is. the story actually starts at chapter 2. God-willing, when i'm done, i'll write a review and hope i can give some helpful advice. I also want to add that the title is intriguing.

message 36: by jene (new) - rated it 5 stars

jene Jenesa Gazmere
jenesagazmere@yahoo.com
epub or pdf format, please
thankyou :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

sixsquirels@msn.com
kindle

message 38: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

This one is closed

message 40: by Ivana (new)