One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Kuro Neko x Lenny

Comments Showing 1-50 of 668 (668 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Our Topic!!

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) YAY!OUR TOPIC!!

Now...what should we RP about*thinking mode*

message 3: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe idk

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Is there gonna be romance?

message 5: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe hell yea but not to extreme.

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Yeah, they've forced me into it =.=

message 7: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe i know!!!

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) So, characters, you go first...

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe wait what's the plot?

message 10: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Dunno, I'll figure something out tomorrow, cause I gotta go...

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe kk

message 12: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Medieval?*shrugs*

message 13: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe No, um ... Sporty, Highschool, action, Sifi, end of the world, abanded, or time traveling? You chose your top picks.

message 14: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Lately, the end of the world is cool. Zombie apocalypse. Killin' zombies!XD

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kk

message 16: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Make characters now!

message 17: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) You start!

message 18: by Caramel Cat (last edited Dec 19, 2012 02:58PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Ok

Name: Mekio Hatsune
Appearance: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-w...
Personality: bad ass, not that nice, will save people, hate zombies, and not looking for love
Other: She killed her parents when they turned into zombies

message 19: by The Last Falanga (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:00PM) (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((Wow, no romance DX))

Name:Nathan Eriksson
Appearance: http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user...
Personality:Quiet, careful, and reacts quickly to every movement
Other:He has a tiny pickaxe that his father gave him before they part ways. He named it Shade, by his father

message 20: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe There will be but she just cold at the beginning. XD

message 21: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Hot XD

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Yea!

message 23: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Found a photo!

message 24: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Hot!!!

message 25: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Really??This is one of my favorite characters ^^

message 26: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe From where I know I have seen him before?

Mekio ran down the street seeing no zombies. 'Good,' she thought and saw something move in the trash can. She poked at it with her gun. It was a handsome boy she wispered trying not to attract atention to them, "hey are you still human?" She said pointing her gun at him, not taking chances.

message 27: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((You have?))

Nathan's eyes widened and raised his hands in surrender"Look, killing alive people is not good. But, if you want things that I have, I've got nothing left. So, please, spare me"Nathan didn't turn around.

message 28: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe (Yea but can't remember where. Think think think...)

She dropped her gun down and pulled out another gun from her bag, "Here, you will need this now come on." She said motioning for him to stand. She kept looking around at everything. "Please hurry they come running." She said not looking at him.

message 29: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan stood up and took the gun"W-What the-"he was confused, everything was happening so fast.

((I just took a random pic XD))

message 30: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe (Okay)

"Get up and don't be so loud." She said and pulled him off the ground. "Do you know how to shoot a gun?" She said asking him he looked he need help.

message 31: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "I-I don't usually use a gun, I just use this"Nathan pulled out Shade.

message 32: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Why do you use that it looks like crap? Well your choice not mine." She said putting her gun back in her bag. "Well, lets go princess." She said walking down the alley pointing her gun ready to shoot.

message 33: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Crap?"Nathan repeated"Look, you just came out of nowhere, and you're telling me this looks like crap?"he raised his pickaxe"It is a gift from dad, it's not crap like it or not"Nathan frowned.

message 34: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Sorry but that's close range that's not the best tool." She said and heard a noise. She grabbed his hand and pulled him behind a dumpster. She put her hand over his mouth. She put her finger over her mouth. She peeked around the trash can. She saw nothing. "Clear." She wispered at him.

message 35: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Wow, you ARE random"Nathan followed her out of the alley"But, what will you do when there's only one zombie?"

message 36: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Shut up. Don't make fun of me I could have killed you back there. Don't make me regret it." She said and answered his question, "Throw my knife." She said motioning to the two knife carriers on her thighs.

message 37: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan rolled his eyes. This girl was annoying. "Point is, this is not crap. But, I can try for shooting"he shrugged at the end.

message 38: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Okay but do you know how to use a gun?" She said looking at him.

message 39: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "I can try"Nathan tilted his head slightly.

message 40: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "I give you a lesson, but lets get out of her." She said looking around.

message 41: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Zombie"he whispered"Just one, though"he looked around to make sure.

message 42: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Mekio looked around and spotted it "good heads up." She said and held her gun down pointing at the ground and took out a throwing knife. 'Only one shot,' she thought to herself and threw it. The knife then hit the zombie in the head/face. She then looked around to see no zombies coming and ran over to get the knife. She then cleaned it off with her skirt and put it away. "Lets set up camp once we get to the forest." She said looking at home to confirm.

message 43: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Whoa"Nathan said. He had to admit, she had awesome aiming. Nathan took a good look at her, she was pretty too. Whoa! he thought as he blushed. "Yeah, settle in the forest"he repeated.

message 44: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Are you okay?" She said feeling his forehead. It was warm. "We need to hurry. I can't have you sick." She said and started to run pointing her gun infront of them. "You watch backside okay?" She said she had to trust him now.

message 45: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) Nathan kept glancing behind them, watching carefully"Could you just slow down when we get to the forest?Seriously!"

message 46: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Sorry," she said and saw the forest straight ahead and stopped. She did a quick scan for zombies, "okay we are going to sprit a ways think you can handle it?" She said looking at him.

message 47: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe .... (Hello?)

message 48: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) ((Sorry!!))
"What?"Nathan panted and raised his eyebrows.

message 49: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe (It okay)
"We have to run through the clearing, or else we might attract unwanted things, and then we can rest at the river." She said looking around checking again. 'This guy is not in shape at all,' she though while looking at him.

message 50: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) "Well, I take my time. I don't rush like this. I use shadows as allies, and they help"Nathan assured

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14