I Like To Read discussion

Share your groups here > GROUP ADVERTISEMENT

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2013 02:35PM) (new)

This Group Is for Advertising your group so go join and share groups!!!
Please Leave A Link To The Group So It Is Easy To Get To The Groups You Share!

message 2: by Hope ♡ (new)

Hope ♡ Percy Jackson Couples

* Everything Percy Jackson of course!*
* I am the one of the mods*
* If you know what blue food is from the book then I believe you will have a fun time!*

Hunger Games Tributes

* Here we talk about the tributes and districts for the world of Panam which is most known for the Hunger Games. The Hunger Games is where teenagers are sent into an arena and fight to the death...only one will come out alive...there are 24 to start with!*
* If my little blurb about what the Hunger Games is interested you...I suggest that you join!*

Harry Potter Couples

* Here we talk about the WIZARDING world of Harry Potter...where magic comes to life through out chats! If you went to Olivander's and you got to pick out your own wand... what would it look like?
*If anything I just told you about interested you...please join!*

Funny Saying That You Use Everyday

* Oh man...have you ever done anything embarrassing? I know I have...we share some of the funnest things on here...I know that LOL is a word used all the time...when do you use it though?
* Please join because I love this group and would like to get things rolling with it!*

Willy Wonka

* Squirrels? Golden Geese? Gobstopper? Gum? Brat? Chocolate? Any of this catch your eye? Please join if it did!*
* We talk about the funniest parts of the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory....it is so much fun!*

Pirates of the Caribbean

* I have one word...if you get it then I hope that you will join...Savvy!*

message 3: by Selena (new)

Selena  (Selipoky) | 17 comments Here i have a group that is called Weirdiness and Randomness!!
join if you relate!

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/8...