Rockism 101 discussion

Head To Head match-up: > TIME versus MONEY

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ed (new)

Ed Wagemann (edwagemann) | 992 comments Which is more important to you?

message 2: by Rock (new)

Rock Ism | 284 comments Mod
When you are young you have all the time in the world but you have no money.
When you are old you may have the money, but very little time.

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 218 comments Mod
Time is clearly more important, but it is nice to have a little bit of money to spend that time somewhat comfortably. If I was granted the power of living to 100 but I would not have a penny to my name, I am not sure I would take that because it would become cold sleeping outside on the street after a while.

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 69 comments As I get older - TIME. I will sometimes pay extra for convenience

message 5: by Tanjlisa (new)

Tanjlisa Marie (tanjlisamarie) | 234 comments Time is more important. It is the one thing we spend and can never get back. Money comes and goes. Sure, some people are better at making it, but there is still the opportunity of making money. When time is gone, all you are left with are memories (good ones if you're lucky).

message 6: by Ed (new)

Ed Wagemann (edwagemann) | 992 comments I agree Time has been here since the beginning of time, obviously. The AMerican dollar has been around for not even 200 years.

Yet I see time and time again, people placing a greater value on money than they do on time. Its like this game they play, where there is supposed to be this trade off: "Okay if I work my ass off putting in overtime for 6 months, not seeing my kids, not connecting with my spouse, not pursuing my passions, THEN I will have enough money for a 5 day trip to DisneyFuck".

As John Lennon said, Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans...