Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Old Roleplay games&Competetions > Swamp of Misery- 91st Arena!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,023 (1023 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Jaye, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (last edited Feb 10, 2013 09:53PM) (new)

Jaye (jazzy123) | 2195 comments Mod
Heya charries, it's time for the RP part ;)

So the arena is a huge swamp, the very muddy, mucky kind and not the inconsistent type xD the arena looks pretty much like this:

[image error]

This arena is filled with abandoned and rotting houses that used to form a small town named Treerot Plains. There was a mysterious accident that tore apart the town's credibility, forcing everyone to either flee or die.

The cornocopia is filled with the normal stuff.

RULES;

-You can't rp people you didn't sign up for. That's really not cool.

-if you wanna post something non-rp related on this thread pleaaaassseee put it in double parenthesis like so;

(( jc that Tom Hiddleston is FINE! Like dayum I just wanna take a bite out of THAT UNF! ))

-Plz don't post in bold :L it's how I keep track of deaths and junk

-You can't kill people without my consent or the person who rp's the charrie you wanna kill's consent.

-If you don't rp your charrie for a few days, I'll kill them ;) (3 days, actually)

-I'll organise fights if you guys are boring me ;) You can organise fights amongst yourselves too.

-Have fun!!!

Living/dead list:

I'll cross names off when tributes are eliminated and provide a short description of their death.

District 1:
Boy: Cielo (Elke) (Ripped apart by rancid animals)
Girl: Lena Storm (Milan<3) WINNER

District 2:
Boy: Glen Coco (Mira) (Disappears in the night)
Girl: Mariposa Wings (Hannah) (Mauled by mutant bear)

District 3:
Boy: Jordon (Alyssa) (Taken out by meteor shower)
Girl: Charise (Allison) (Weird green-blood disease)

District 4:
Boy: Ajay Laker (Darby) (Eaten by Pteranodon)
Girl: Aurora (Monique) (Burned alive in acid)

District 5:
Boy: Tate Freeman (VAS) (Taken out by meteor shower)
Girl: Riley Hunt (VAS) (Ripped apart by rancid animals)

District 6:
Boy: Belom Black (Will) (Burned alive in acid)
Girl: Mairead Cacoon (Will) (Bitten by poisonus snake and falls to death)

District 7:
Boy: Trent Mackenzie (Amittykitty) (Shredded by fish hook finger guy)
Girl: Delpha Stryker (Alexander) (? ;))

District 8:
Boy: Zion (Amy) (Killed by Lena)
Girl: Adelaide Bevel (Allison) (Eaten by Pteranodon)

District 9:
Boy: Andrew (Justece) (Taken out by meteor shower)
Girl: Raylee (Justece) (Disappears in the night)

District 10:
Boy: Julian Delphiki (Charlie) (suffocated by nazti gas)
Girl: Allisimo Yukon (Kggelen) (Disappears in the night)

District 11:
Boy: Äuchwich Herr (Alexander) (Mauled by mutant bear)
Girl: Lysa (Alyssa) (Disappears in the night)

District 12:
Boy: Obediah Joans (Kggelen) (Raked in the face then stabbed)
Girl: Raven (Monique) (Weird green-blood disease)

District 13:
Boy: Chase (Payton) (suffocated by nazzzzzti gas)
Girl: Lexi (Payton) (shredded by fish hook finger guy)

message 2: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (last edited Dec 17, 2012 03:00PM) (new)

allison | 897 comments Mod
((Umm... jess its totes fine, but you realize my arena right now is a swamp...))

Adelaide ran off her plate, running the other direction, and waiting for Belom and Delpha in an old house.

message 3: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

((Alyssa you post first for Jordan, and ill go with it.))

message 4: by Jaye, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

(( Ahaha I didn't, but I had all my arena themes mapped out since the 84th, so it's just coincidence I guess. I literally have them all planned up until the 100th ))

message 5: by Alexander (last edited Dec 17, 2012 03:13PM) (new)

Alexander | 134 comments Delpha ran off the platform. She went to the Cornicopia and grabbed a silvery bow, a backpack, some arrows and a quiver, a battle-axe, and two antique flint-lock pistols. She ran to the cover of the brush.

Auchwich looked around. People were running around, grabbing stuff out of the Cornicopia. He calmly strolled over to the pile of weapons. He selected only the finest weapons; a huge axe that must have weighed twice as much as him, which he instantly dubbed Chopper; a 50 Caliber shotgun; a GPS; a backpack; a knife with strange engravings; and a small flail (whip-like thing with metal ball attached). He also grabbed a shovel and some masking tape. He had watched the Hunger Games. He knew what lay by the platforms, what kept the Tributes from running before time was up...and he knew what he would be doing. On some second thought, he grabbed several viles of powder and a Bouncing Betty anti-personal mine.

((we are allowed to use fire-arms, right?))

message 6: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments Äuchwich smiled. "We need to get the allience over to the edges of this part of the arena. I have a plan." he said, heading over to one of the Tributes platforms.

message 7: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

Jess wrote: " (( Ahaha I didn't, but I had all my arena themes mapped out since the 84th, so it's just coincidence I guess. I literally have them all planned up until the 100th ))"

((I figured but yeaa... GREAT GM'S THINK ALIKE!!!!))

message 8: by Will :) (new)

Will :) | 1012 comments Mairead hears a bang "BANG! WHOOOOOS READDDAAAY!" she jumps off her platform into a giant mud puddle "I FEEL SO FREEEEEEE. AND DIRTY. EW. LETS PLAY MID FIGHT!" Mairead begins throwing dirt and mud at other tributes "CANT GET RID OF MAI AWESOMENESS CAN YOU MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Mairead runs off into the swamp.

Belom hears the gong go and runs for the cornucopia's outlying layers. He grabs a pack and runs for a small cabin. He is knee deep in the swamp when he realizes he has to catch up with his alliance. Hes stumbles around until he sees Adelaide in an old cabin. He runs towards it and eagerly jumps inside. He steps back a bit "Um, hey- hey guys."

message 9: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

((Was 84th arbre de la vie??))

message 10: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments Äuchwich grinned visciously in answer to Alli's question. ((plz GM Jess, dont kill him for a simple thing like this. Make his death GLORIOUS!!))

message 11: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments Äuchwich holds up the newly uncovered mine. It looks strange, slightly spherical. He opens an extra backpack and stuffs it in, moving onto the second one.

message 12: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments Äuchwich looks around quickly, hand on blade. Then he goes back to work.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Cluver (smilestargirl13) | 96 comments ((will, mairead and mariposa sound like sisters or something ;))

Mariposa sat down on the pedestal. She waited for Glen to come and get her, because she knew if she jumped she would fall. She smiled and tried to blow bubbles. But there weren't any. :( Mairead was throwing mud. That looked fun...
((and then hannah had to go eat dinner so she will finish this later))

message 14: by Mira (new)

Mira | 32 comments Glen hopped off of his pedistal with finess. He made his way through some sticky mud and found himself right next to Mariposa. She wasn't paying attention because of her "bubble blowing", so he called her name and wrapped her in his arms. She refused to put her feet down, so he ended up carrying her all the way to the cornacopia. After another attempt at setting her down, and another refusal, he just sat her on her butt in the mud. "I'm looking for weapons, you look for stuff you can build with." he told her.

message 15: by Jaye, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (last edited Dec 17, 2012 04:19PM) (new)

((@Allison- yes we do m friend, yes we do ;)))

and nah it was 'tunnels of death' :L I think I started it from 'A dream come true' which was the 85th and I planned it from there. I made a list of like 15 arena ideas and put them in a random generator and just sort of mixed them up so nothing too similar would go together two years in a row.

I'm mega organised ;) ))

message 16: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

(( ive learner you gotta be suppeerrrr organized... especially when signups gp so quick!!))

message 17: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments ((are we allowed fire-arms?))

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Cluver (smilestargirl13) | 96 comments ((POISIONES GASES! stay in the cornocopia!))

message 19: by Softreflection (new)

Softreflection | 327 comments ((okay!))
Tate and Riley wait in anticipation for the gong.
BOOOOOOOOMMM.
They sprint ahead, each trying to get a backpack of their own. Only one succeeds. Riley grabs a camo backpack while Tate only finds a canteen of water, a coat and sleeping bag, and a sheath of arrows with a bow.
Their team had decided to stay in the cornicopia, so they stood by the trees, waiting for the rest of their group.

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Cluver (smilestargirl13) | 96 comments Mariposa smiled as members of their alliance appeared. More people ran toward the cornocopia. She walked to the back, grabbed a sword, and swung (hard) at anyone that tried to come near her.
She gave the others a fair chance, letting them take the crap in the mouth, with she neatly piled up the good stuff that was in the back.

message 21: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments Delpha looked around. The scenery was wierd, covered in moss and slime. Where were her teammates?

message 22: by Justece (last edited Dec 17, 2012 09:11PM) (new)

Justece (inlovewithdance) | 410 comments A chill settled over Raylee as she waited for the gong to sound. She glanced at her surroundings and fellow tributes. When she heard the gong, Raylee ran to the outside of the cornucopia and slipped in unnoticed. She grabbed a pack, a few knives and sword and headed towards nowhere in particular. As she was running out, Raylee bumped into a boy, who's name she was pretty sure was Chase. She could've skewered him, but something stopped her. She gave him one last look and sprinted away from the bloodbath.

message 23: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 450 comments Jordan glanced at ((shoot tots forget allis charries name)) ______ there eyes met the bell sounded "FOR THE SWAGGGERRR" they scream and run through the mud towards the cornicopia takes a while but they get there dogging several blows after all he did pose as a larger target he ran off with _____ behind him breathing heavily they disapered into the mist

message 24: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 450 comments Lysa glances around heart betting face the gong sounds and she sprits dead towards the cornicopia no one even sees here disaper inside ;) ((Amy meet me inside @ alli we will meet up with u later))

message 25: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Zion looks around waiting for the gong to sound. When he finds her standing near him. The gong sounds... Zion races to the cornicopia and grabs a backpack. He'll go through it later. Then he sneaks futher inside following Lyssa. Nobody seems to notice them.

message 26: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Zion quietly grabs a bow and some arrows from inside then sneaks up and finds lyssa. "Hey, Im Zion from district 8 please dont kill me!" He tells her.

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 450 comments Lysa cwrawls through the random suppies she nodded to her self then turned to find herself face to face with an odd boy starttled she kicks him in the gut he opens him mouth but lysa covers it quickly grabbing a knife she held it up "friend or foe" she wishpered

message 28: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 450 comments ((hopes thts cool amy))

message 29: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments Äuchwich hears everyone yelling. So loud. He grimices. Yelling is the number one way to get slaughtered in the Hunger Games. He goes back to work. He has almost 15 now.

message 30: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments "Friend"zion whispers to her. "I saw you and wanted to be ur allie! Hope thts ok! " he tells her. Still kinda scared he pulls her arm off and grabs a knife nearby. With the knife in his hand he could kill her quickly and easily right there, but together one of them could win this so he resists.

message 31: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 450 comments Lysa backed off he was strong and had a knife so killing each was not really a good idea "k so allis i though we could just camp out in here till bloodbath ends endless suppies" Lysa smiled

message 32: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments "Great idea!" Zion says smiling. This is gonna be great he thought to himself. He kept the knife in his hand just in case.

message 33: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 450 comments Lysa saw the grip of his knife tighten "ur fine besides if i ws gonna kill u it would be with cornbread in ur sleep" Lysa laughed softy ((only amy will get tht one))

message 34: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments ((Lol nice with the cornbread alyssa)) Zion loosens his grip and slides the knife into his backpack. He still has his bow for protection, worse case scenario if anything happens. He takes a seat on the ground. "So what weapons are you good with?" He asks her trying to start a conversation.

message 35: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 450 comments Lysa but her fingure to her lips "shh" she hisses "egh not a lot mostly knifes, used to gut the pigs and cows on the farm"

message 36: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Zion starts whispering "oh ok i'm good with knives too. So any interests? I like hunting wbu?" He likes her and wants to get to know her so he starts some small talk.

message 37: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments Äuchwich had all the mines in the field. The backback weighed about 2 tons, but he lifted it. He managed to get to a tree and stuff it under. He went back to the Cornucopia. For this first part, until he had full supplies, he would be friendly.

message 38: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments He grabbed some sacks on the outside, out of sight. He examined them, then went back to the tree. "Instant tents" he explained, holding out a few small metal balls.

message 39: by DArBy!! :D (new)

DArBy!! :D | 611 comments Ajay watched his enemys, all of them were! Suddenly a sound made his insides twist in a small ball. He jumped off of his platform and sprinted away from people, some hit him also attempting to get away. He then stopped and remembered his loving partner. "Crapers!" He muttered under his breath. He spun around scanning the scared people running when a gir lbumped into him, she had a touch me your dead look but then she just disapeared. Maybe I should follow her, nah i will find her later he thought.

message 40: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments ((are you kidding?!?!?!? If it has Bouncing Betty anti-personel land mine, it has puny instant tents.))

message 41: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments ((thats all good)) Äuchwich activates one. It springs into a tent, with lots of room. He pulls everything into it. Then he looks at Ali, goes back in, and comes back with a coat and blanket. "In case you get cold" he said. He laid the out on the ground, and started on a campfire.

message 42: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments Äuchwich threw Ali a short sword and a flashlight he had grabbed.

message 43: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (last edited Dec 17, 2012 08:36PM) (new)

((Its Charise!!!! <--------ALYSSAAA!!!!! and I didn't realize Tzion changed his name and was confused why amy put Zion, but I just found out today and was like whooaaaaaa..... it makes sense noww....))

Charise followed Jordan, as long as they were together, their swag would just be too powerful for the other tributes to stand a chance.

message 44: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 134 comments ((allison do you have any Murk Crawlers characters?))

message 45: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

((@Alexander. No I do not))

message 46: by Payton (new)

Payton (paytonthedancer3) Chase stepped off his pedestal and smiled. "This will be fun!" He said. He ran to grab a sword and a medium sized pack, just as he was about to head to find Lexi a girl bumped into him. He looked up as she caught his eye. Chase held her gaze for quite a while and couldn't figure out why he hasn't run his sword through her chest. When she ran he spotted Lexi and grabbed her. He ran in the direction the girl had went.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

aurora sprinted off her plat form straight for the cornucopia and picked up a dagger a hunting knife and a backpack and sprinted off to go find ajay she didn't have an alliance yet but she had him.

raven sprinted to the cornucopia picked up a backpack and a silvery bow she went sprinted straight into the abandoned houses and climbed to the roof seeing if she could find Trent among the other tributes.

message 48: by Jaye, If Chaos Walking and Adventure Time had a love child it'd be me (new)

A bolt of lightning darts out of the sky and burns Auch's tent to a crisp. It is now unusable.

Oops, I guess my finger slipped ;)

message 49: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 450 comments "i like cows and pigs, i have this one cow named butter she only has two nipples on her utter! and this pig named Waddles becasue it waddles!" Lysa smiled at the memorie laughing

message 50: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments "Oh where i live we don't have any animals... Just me and my sister maddie and a bunch of factories..." He says sadly letting the smile leave his face.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21