TAKS SUCKS
TAKS SUCKS
TAKS SUCKS
TAKS SUCKS
TAKS SUCKS
TAKS SUCKS

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (mmartinez) | 127 comments shes right

Aster Wagner-Drake (asterdrake) | 41 comments I totally agree. On the writing tests, the essay prompts always suck.

message 4: by Livinq Lifεε (new)

Livinq Lifεε (joy_garzagoodreadscom) | 16 comments yes taks r soo borin and wats da friken point! jk

Aster Wagner-Drake (asterdrake) | 41 comments The point, so the teachers say, is to test you on how well the instructors are teaching you. But I know that the test-makers are trolls living under a bridge somewhere, looking for ways to torture kids.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

lol.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew wrote: "shes right"

That's what I should have written about! How I thought I was right when I said that the TAKS sucks!

Aster Wagner-Drake (asterdrake) | 41 comments So it's the same writing prompt all across the state?
"Write about a time when you thought you were right." Took me thirty freakin minutes to find an occasion that would make a story, not just a few lines.

message 9: by V (new)

V (vy_viv) | 899 comments mee 2!

Aster Wagner-Drake (asterdrake) | 41 comments I wrote about how I thought I was right to hold a grudge against this a-hole sixth grader at my school.

message 11: by V (new)

V (vy_viv) | 899 comments wow, alysa... i'm happy! heehee.......................... dot dot dot *random*

Aster Wagner-Drake (asterdrake) | 41 comments Yeah but I still kinda think I'm right because he really is a jerk.

message 13: by V (new)

V (vy_viv) | 899 comments yeah.... i at least try to fix things... then afet a while, i let the person kno that i'm not needing them. i'm independant! hahahahaha and happy.... a litle bored now... but wutever.... i guess i hold light grudges. not really the whole hate thing... like getting back at the person. just hating myself for falling into a trap... or something like that. like that one thing that happened in 4th grade.... hahaha

message 14: by V (new)

V (vy_viv) | 899 comments ☮Mayrose☮ wrote:
"Matthew wrote: "shes right"

That's what I should have written about! How I thought I was right when I said that the TAKS sucks!"

HAHAHA! that's funny.... lol.... that would have been a good topic... *cricket chirps* I'm all late with this response tho!

message 15: by V (new)

V (vy_viv) | 899 comments ugh! thers gonna be taks all week next week tho!

message 16: by V (new)

V (vy_viv) | 899 comments tottally... -_-

♥Xamot &Anastasia To The Fullest!!♥ (achapa512) | 12 comments HATE TAKS IT FUKKIN SUKKS