Harry Potter discussion

Personal Preferences > Pick...Ron or Luna?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 1 comments If you had the choice would u pick Rons house , Lunas, or Bill and Fleurs?

message 2: by Zoab (new)

Zoab Kapoor Rons definetly. Imagine the fun you'd have living in the same house as the twins.

message 3: by Allie (new)

Allie | 76 comments Luna's but not with her father he's just wierd.

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments Ron's, no questions asked! The Burrow is so awesome and big. Plus it's just bursting with magic! could there be anything better?

message 5: by Spence (new)

Spence (TheBlaze) | 4 comments You have no idea how depressing it is to read this and know real people are writing it.

message 6: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 8 comments I would pick Ron.

message 7: by Gail (new)

Gail | 28 comments Then don't read it, Spence.

message 8: by Gail (new)

Gail | 28 comments I would choose Ron because his family is so wonderful in spite of having little money

message 9: by Michele (new)

Michele | 20 comments I second that Gail - Spence, be off with you.

message 10: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments It's a tie between Ron's and Bill and Fleur's. Ron's is so cool because it is so big and it sounds very chaotic, and I like a little bit of chaos. Also, Bill and Fleur's would be really cool because it is by the sea, and I really like the sea, too bad I don't go there more often.

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 34 comments Really Spence, if you don't like what were talking about, then why are you in this group? That's been twice with your smart-aleck comments on how embarrassing you think we are.

As for me, the Burrow, definitely. It would be so cool to live in a house as magical as that one where there's always something going on.

message 12: by Tess (new)

Tess | 134 comments Ron's.
I love fred and george. and their parents are awesome.
I can't forgive luna's father for selling out harry and his gang.
it's awkward to be around bill and fleur. They're very nice, though.

message 13: by Rainy (new)

Rainy for sure Ron's house there is so much room and we cant forget who lives there... ron, ginny, fred and, george

message 14: by Rainy (new)

Rainy i agree, i just love ron and his bros and sis

message 15: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) Are you agreeing with yourself or somebody else rainy? If you areeing with yourself, everyone can see who poasts what... But I would totally choose bill and fluers house. Personally the house itself without the people is the most appealing. But If I were going for people I would go for luna or the weaslys...

message 16: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Theodor | 9 comments Ron's but it would be sad without fred

message 17: by Rainy (new)

Rainy i was going with the person who sent it
duh

message 18: by Angie (new)

Angie I would pick Luna's house. Just think of how you would NEVER be bored and your dad would have the coolest stuff.. even though it could blow you up!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

either Ron's or Luna's. they're both awesome!

message 20: by Reading Soul (new)

Reading Soul (readingsoul) | 9 comments I'd like Ron's house! :)

message 21: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I'd go to Ron's because that is most likely where Harry is! LOL

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I would go to Ron's because Ron's house is so awesome!

message 23: by Camelun (new)

Camelun | 3 comments Maybe ron's house

that house very poor but magic's house

message 24: by Sarmala Rose (new)

Sarmala Rose Pearce (wwwgoodreadscomprofilesammy) | 3 comments The burrow definately!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rons house. Thats a no brainer. I love the burrow and all the people that live there

message 26: by Erin (new)

Erin | 1 comments I want to be a Weasley so I pick Ron's!

message 27: by Sanskriti (new)

Sanskriti ron's home any day.....mainly because i would LOVE to live with fred and george..they're hot..and the best characters in the entire series

message 28: by Santh (new)

Santh memories (santhmemories) | 2 comments i pick both of them, LOL (@_@)

message 29: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (booksandbows) | 15 comments the burrow. it would be too depressing to live at shell cottage and walk out into the garden and see... *tear*

message 30: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 47 comments i'd have to pick Luna's, just because i think it be extreley fun to live there and never boring, eve if we did go after creatures that could blow us up

message 31: by Sean (new)

Sean | 17 comments ron's hands down!

message 32: by Krauser108 (new)

Krauser108 | 6 comments Ron hands down. His house is just full of magic.pPus I'd like to play around with Fred and George.

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 6 comments The Burrow most certainly. There's such character, warmth, cozi-ness, and fun there. It's what a true house should be.

message 34: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 4 comments fluers because the cabin sounds so dreamy!

message 35: by Dominic (new)

Dominic | 1 comments i would pick ron to he is so cool and i would love all the MAGIC it would be so cool

message 36: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (dwell_ondreams) | 25 comments The Burrow. The first time I read about it, I was enthralled. It just sounds like a good place to be. :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ron's house totally!

message 38: by Dayna (new)

Dayna | 8 comments The Burrow!!! Just reading about the Weasley's house feels a little bit like going home ... I like it for all the same reasons everybody else has already mentioned.

message 39: by Tess (new)

Tess | 134 comments Ringo Starr's house.
duhhhhhhhhh.

message 40: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 6 comments I'd actually pick Bill and Fleurs house. The Weasley's home is too crazy! I like that Bill and Fleurs is by the water and quiet and cute. (I do love Luna's room though, I thought that was adorable).

message 41: by Raghav (new)

Raghav (theguptakid) | 1 comments definitely rons since they use magic for like everything

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

i would pick ron's house! it is the best!

message 43: by Edith (new)

Edith (skyfeather) | 12 comments Ron's
where else would harry have been able to learn what foo powder was for?

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) I would definentally choose Ron's. I think the Burrow is very unique, and I would love to live in it!

message 45: by Sean (new)

Sean | 17 comments i would choose ron's house. it's awesome.

message 46: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (d3adlybutl0vbl3) | 6 comments rons house is the best

message 47: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Nikka (hannahashworth) Luna's
She's my favorite character! But I would only live there if her dad wasn't living there, he's just completely weird...

message 48: by Snowendy (new)

Snowendy | 8 comments I will pick Ron's, no doubt. It will be more interesting there, especially while the twins brothers are there...Well, personally, I think Luna's house is cool without his absolutely-weird-father. I know that Bill and Fleur's house is very beautiful, it's by the seaside, but I prefer Ron's, I think it is warm...haha

message 49: by Michelle H. (new)

Michelle H. | 1 comments Definetly ron's!!! I luv Fred and George and the Burrow seems like teh perfect hideaway!!!

message 50: by Keertana (new)

Keertana (phoenix_magyk) | 4 comments Ron's house. It would be so much fun!

« previous 1 3