The Sword and Laser discussion

Paul Cornell
This topic is about Paul Cornell
Sword and Laser Video Show > S&L Video #18- Doctor Who, Dragon Kisses, and Paul Cornell!

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca (new)

Becca (Becca_Canote) | 101 comments We bend space and time to have Paul Cornell, all-around geek writer
extraordinaire, join us to talk London Falling, how he bridged the
Marvel-DC divide, and the next step in his plans for world domination.

http://youtu.be/Je1rKdv-5XA

Enjoy!

message 2: by Rob, Roberator (new)

Rob (robzak) | 4961 comments Mod
Another enjoyable interview. And my TDIAH got picked again. I'd share it with my dad for his Birthday, but I'm not sure he'd find it as amusing as I did.

Sorry for un-doing space and time..

message 3: by David Sven (new)

David Sven (Gorro) | 1582 comments Great episode. Paul was very animated wasn't he? Excellent whiteboard as well - I liked the ending.

message 4: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 5088 comments I am indeed proud of your fecal sanitation, Paul.

message 5: by Kris (last edited Dec 14, 2012 05:32PM) (new)

Kris (KVolk) | 797 comments Great show and thx. Veronica would totally dominate in a Paul Cornell universe. Oh and Merry Christmas because you guys looked so decorated up. I guess the mistletoe toe was out of the shot...?

message 6: by Daran (new)

Daran | 599 comments every time I see Paul Cornell speak, I wonder why hasn't appeared on TV rather than write for it.. At the very least I hope he does the audioook. for London Falling

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate O'Hanlon (kateohanlon) | 778 comments Paul Cornell is so lovely. I must go buy his book.

message 8: by Tim (new)

Tim | 380 comments I have a signed copy! (Gloat) :)

message 9: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 5088 comments Am I just a naive American, or does Paul Cornell sound a lot like Neil Gaiman?

message 10: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (repressedpauper) Paul Cornell was an awesome guest. I can't wait to read his book. I didn't even know he wrote those great Doctor Who episodes.

message 11: by Karly (new)

Karly (karlyko) | 79 comments Awesome episode. I have to find London Calling. Great stuff! He's so charming. Also, a little uncomfortable seeing you guys kiss Lem at the same time. By uncomfortable, I mean adorable.

message 12: by Francis x (new)

Francis      x | 47 comments Great episode but at the end you forgot to wish him a Spirit of Hogswatch( a terry pratchett's discworld series.

message 13: by Tamahome (last edited Dec 17, 2012 10:14AM) (new)

Tamahome | 5088 comments I read a Paul Cornell comic (Dark Knight vs White Knight). It was unusual.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Batman & Robin: Dark Knight vs. White Knight (other topics)