This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
So… did you hated your weekend or what?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments What y’all did?? I’m bored tell me!! I watched a few movies… but the only one worth mention is one were a comet turns non-alcoholic people into zombies… and the only way to prevent getting an infection is to drink like a maniac… and at the end the 2 surviving characters get drunk and go into a zombie killing spree… now that’s a zombie scenario that I never thought about… but I don’t think I need to worry if that happens and safe! Time to get me another cuba libre! just in case... better safe than sorry y'all!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I hated parts of my weekend. Like when some asshole jerk pulled in front of me with his van when I had a student in my car on the way to a chess tournament and I was scared she was going to die. And when one of my students peed his pants in the 4th round and had to drop out and when none of my students won trophies even though they're the best kids ever. :(

The rest of the weekend was fine, but so busy, busy, busy that I'm exhausted. I wish a giant snowstorm would hit Gresham so that I could sleep in tomorrow.

message 3: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen 1. went to the worlds longest lunch with Sarah and some other friends and then laughed my ass off at the grocery store with sarah.

2. launched my "let's be like normal people" campaign with my "boyfriend" which entailed me making dinner for him, having sex less than 50 billion times and going to bed before 4:00 a.m.

3. continued the campaign by getting "boyfriend" out of bed before 11:00 a.m., played tennis and saw a movie.

4. back to family life on Sat.

5. church, painting bedroom, paperwork, grandma's nursing home and homework today.

6. thought a lot about death, priorities, friends, non-friends, kids...but oddly I never ONCE thougth about zombies, go figure.

message 4: by Amanda (last edited Mar 01, 2009 10:48PM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Another good reason you should move to Greensboro, NC, Sarah.
A giant snowstorm hit and everyone's sleeping in tomorrow! (Tom, the snow finally came, and is laying gently atop a layer of slushy sleety icy squish.)

Edit* My stupid weekend was too stupid to even post.

message 5: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I really need a haircut, so I was gonna get a haircut, but I didn't get a haircut. That is all.

Marie, normal people don't play tennis.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) But we* DO do all those other things.

*By "we" I mean "they" because there's no way I'm normal. I cannot even conceive of a world in which I'm normal. And I like it that way.

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Shut up, Amanda.

Bed time now.
Apologies for the rambling.

message 8: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I got to sleep in, but still have to be at work at 11. MMMmmm....didn't get up until 7.

message 9: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I didn't hate my weekend but it was LAME. Cleaned out all my closets. I'm such a rock star.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I was up by 4:30, anyway. PUAJ! I hate when I can't sleep in.

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I COULD have slept in becuase we were on a 2 hour delay but I couldn't sleep either. DAMN KIDS. :)

message 12: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen Dave - it wasn't the tennis that he thought was abnormal it was the movie going. argh!

Gretchen - I LOVE cleaning my closets! SPRING CLEANING - YAYYYYY!!!

Servius  Heiner Wow what a bunch of lame asses. Not one of you woke up in a gutter covered in some unknown persons vomit; amateurs!

message 14: by Servius Heiner (last edited Mar 02, 2009 09:13AM) (new)

Servius  Heiner I had a damn fine weekend. The wife, brother in-law, his girlfriend, and I; discussed the merits of pushing pregnant woman down stairs. We settled on the standard of the more blood the better our chances of success are. So were helping out the planet by ridding it of the burden of following generations. So you can use recycled tp if you want, were going to focus on the more effective tactic of limiting the population.

edit* GO CHINA!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Puke on Nick.

Servius  Heiner Obviously there is a miss understanding here... If you have morning sickness I'll push you down the stairs then you wont have morning sickness anymore. No more puke.

Servius  Heiner Look don't get feisty just because I was unavailable when you needed a shove. :D

message 18: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments ::Rusty shakes his head, sees Vicki sharpening her knives, and quietly leaves the room::

message 19: by Daniel (new)

Daniel The only thing I wasn't to fond of this weekend was waking up with a wine headache every morning.

We went here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/splash-wine-l...

BTW one can get very inebriated on wine.

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) What an ADORABLE name for a wine bar!

message 21: by Daniel (new)

Daniel I like the name squirt also 8) since it squirted the vinos in our glasses!

message 22: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Daniel, I go to the coffee shop around the corner from Splash almost every morning.

message 23: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Dave wrote: "Daniel, I go to the coffee shop around the corner from Splash almost every morning."

No kidding you live in north park? Cool I live in university heights. I've seen the little coffee shop on Grim? Is that the one? I've wanted to go there for some time!

message 24: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Yes, Caffe Forte on Grim. They have the best coffee ever. I live near Texas and Univ. so sometimes I go over to Mystic Mocha in Univ. Heights.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.