Dawn (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #3) Dawn discussion

warriors: the new prophecy

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~Colleen~ i liked the 1st series better because i think it was more interesting to read about FireStar than BrambleClaw and SquirrelFight!!! I wish that in the 3rd series it would go back to talking about FireStar but it talks about SquirrelFight and BrambleClaws kits!!!

Graystripe16(Back...again) I completely agree. Yes its interesting for a few books to know what other cats are thinking but stick to Firestar for most because literally he started this whole prophecy thing when Sandstorm had his kittens.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I just wanted to say I didn't really like any of the books. Sorry. I'm glad you do though!! :D

Donovan ~Colleen~ wrote: "i liked the 1st series better because i think it was more interesting to read about FireStar than BrambleClaw and SquirrelFight!!! I wish that in the 3rd series it would go back to talking about Fi..."

yeah I know what you mean

Lyla Neko Firestar isn't even an important charrie anymore. I hate him anyway. He's a frikkin hippie. :|

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Lionblaze are not the kits of Brambleclaw and Squirrelflight.