Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

Favorite book thus far?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
I tend to love the first book of any series, but I think Definitely Dead might be my favorite thus far.

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie I think mine is Dead to the World, because (spoiler alert ahead if you haven't read this one yet) I loved it when Erik and Sookie got together. Erik is, by far, my favorite vampire in the series (sorry, Bill!) and I liked that this book focused more on him.

On a side note, it doesn't seem like he's been cast in the HBO series, which leads me to believe he may not be in it :(

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nlojeda) | 471 comments Mod
A series based on the books with no Eric is no series friend of mine! I will watch still, but would be very disappointed. Hmmm, now I'm conflicted, I think you may be right! All that Eric hotness did make it one of the best books!

message 4: by Angie (new)

Angie I really liked Dead to the World also. I thought the action with Eric was such a fun twist!

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I have to agree that Dead to the World was the best. I loved Sookie and Eric and still like the chemistry they have. I'm hoping Eric will remember some day. This is one of the books in the series that I have read several times.