Magic RPs discussion

Vampire > Vampire Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,246 (1246 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

message 1: by Gen (new)

Gen Rp here!

message 2: by Gen (last edited Mar 01, 2009 10:14AM) (new)

Gen Selene wanders in a forest approaching a herd of deer.

message 3: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Names: Lee and Lucy
Personality: Lee is Lucy's husband. He is courageous and would do anything to save an innocent human/magical creature. Lucy is sympathetic. She tries to save anyone even demons. It sometimes gets her into trouble
Diet: pig blood (Lucy is older so shes better at controlling her thirst)
Human Age: Lee is 19 and Lucy is 18 1/2
Vampiric Age: Lee is 97 and Lucy is 113
Appearance: Lee is tall with green eyes and brown hair. Lucy is blond with purple and green streaks, medium height, and hazel eyes
Powers: Lee has speed and strength and Lucy has premonition and the ability to fly and she is very good at martial arts
Other: Wants children

((heres my character just for references))

message 4: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy and Lee are walking holding hands exploring the new forest area they had decided to live in for a few years.

message 5: by Gen (last edited Mar 01, 2009 10:32AM) (new)

Gen Selene stops seeing 2 vampires amerge, she keeps her balance on a tree branch staring.

message 6: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lee says, "Stop Lucy. Do you hear that?"

Lucy stops walking and listens and says, "Yes I do. Let's just keep walking. I wanna check out the place. It's so refreshing to see so much foliage out here. Remember how it used to be back then" She laughs lightly and kisses Lee's cheek.

They keep walking.

message 7: by Gen (new)

Gen Selene keeps still opening he wings in aggrestion not knwoing if they were safe to be around.

message 8: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy stops again as she hears some leaves rustle. She speaks slowly, "Hi. Whoever is out there please stop scaring us. We are just passing through. We come in peace and we do not hurt anyone."

message 9: by Gen (last edited Mar 01, 2009 10:39AM) (new)

Gen Selene lowers her wings eyeing them with her eyes wide.

message 10: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy looks around. Lee is warily looking at Lucy. He asks, "Please whoever this is just show yourself. We are peaceful people. If you are not planning to kill us show yourself"

Lucy hears rustling again and holds Lee close to her.

message 11: by Gen (last edited Mar 01, 2009 10:43AM) (new)

Gen Selene jumps off the branch then teleports to them.

message 12: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy and Lee are shocked as this red and blond hair girl shows up right in front of them.

Lucy reaches out her hand to greet her as Lee pulls her back and asks the girl, "Why have you been following us?"

message 13: by Gen (new)

Gen "Following? Do you mean hunting?" Selene said.

message 14: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy eyes the girl closely and asks, "What's your name? Are you a vampire?"

message 15: by Gen (new)

Gen "Selene, and yes i am."

message 16: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lee replies calmly, "Well, Selene do you have your own family of vampires? Lucy and I are planning to find some teenagers as our children." As he says this he gently rubs Lucy's hand.

message 17: by Gen (new)

Gen "I don't have family they got tooken away from me." Selene muttered.

message 18: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy says sympathetically while trying to take a step towards Selene, "Would you like to stay with us for a few days. And if you liked it, we could be like your family?"

message 19: by Gen (last edited Mar 01, 2009 11:07AM) (new)

Gen "Sure." She said, "ill be right back." She lifted into the air eyeing a deer, she attacked it quickly, she finshed and went back.

message 20: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ "Wow" Lee exclaimed.

Lucy moves over towards Selene and gives her a gentle nudge. She points and says, "Come on. This is the way to our cabin we built. I hope you'll like it here."

message 21: by Gen (new)

Gen Selene nodded as she folded her wings in place.

message 22: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy holds hands with Selene and Lee and gently leads them to the path to the cabin.

message 23: by Gen (new)

Gen Selene walks up to the front door opening it, she peeked inside.

message 24: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy nods to Selene saying, "Head on in and upstairs to the left is the guest room. Lee and I should get something to drink. We'll be in the kitchen if you need anything. If you do just use telepathy to say so. I've cast a spell type thing on the house where anyone who walks in has the ability to telepath until you walk out of course." She giggles. Lee and her move to the kitchen.

message 25: by Gen (last edited Mar 01, 2009 11:22AM) (new)

Gen "i can teleport already." She said chuckling. She teleports to the guest room.

message 26: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy laughs and says, "No honey telepathy is the ability to send someone else a message with your mind. What you can do is teleporting. There is a difference."

Lee and Lucy head back to the kitchen and open up the jar of pig's blood and drink two glasses and try to decide whether or not to follow Selene upstairs.

message 27: by Gen (new)

Gen Selene looked out the window. ((gtg for like 10-15 mins))

message 28: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ ((aw that sux but we will pick up where we left off when u come back))

Lucy knocks on Selene's door and asks, "Selene are you ok? Can I come in?"

message 29: by Gen (new)

Gen ((back))

"Im fine, come in." She said still looking out the window.

message 30: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ ((yeahhhh!))

Lucy comes in and asks, "Do you want to change your clothes into something more comfortable?"

Lee walks in and says, "Lucy, there's something i need to talk to you about privately"

message 31: by Gen (last edited Mar 01, 2009 12:56PM) (new)

Gen "sure." Selene said walking out of the room.

message 32: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy shows Selene to her closet and says, "Choose whatever you like and change in there (points to bathroom) I'll be right back." She walks out following Lee

message 33: by Gen (last edited Mar 01, 2009 01:03PM) (new)

Gen Selene nodds puting some dark skinny jeans on and a sweatshirt. She put her leather clothes she had on in the closets cornor.

message 34: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lee leads Lucy into their room. He sits her down on their bed and asks, "Luce you really think we should have her here now with all that is going on?"

Lucy answers, "Yes, Lee. Elder Francis wouldn't have asked me to if I wasn't supposed to. He told me that I would find a lone vampire who I was supposed to help and that would help us in the oncoming battle. Am I supposed to not listen to him?"

Lee sighs and says, "I guess not. If she's staying then we should ask Elder Francis to send more to help us."

message 35: by Gen (new)

Gen Selene looks out the window again thinking if she should hunt again.

message 36: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy heads back to Selene's room and knocks and enters saying, "Selene, Lee and I were going to go for a walk. Would you like to join us?"

message 37: by Gen (new)

Gen "Sure." Selene said coming out of the room.

message 38: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ "Lee come on we are leaving now." Lucy yells.

Lee heads down the stairs and Lucy and him both head out the door.

message 39: by Gen (new)

Gen Selene follows after them.

message 40: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lucy skips past some flowers. Lee laughs at her. Lucy sees a pond and says, "Selene, do you know how to swim?"

message 41: by Gen (last edited Mar 01, 2009 01:24PM) (new)

Gen "Yes but dont throw me in." Selene said.

message 42: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ "I've always wanted to learn, but neither me nor Lee know how to. Can you teach us?" Lucy begs

message 43: by Gen (new)

Gen "i only swim in the ocean, i've never swam in fresh water." Selene said shuddering

message 44: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ "Oh well we can learn together if you'd like?" Lucy asks.

Lee nods.

message 45: by Gen (new)

Gen "ill join i just...I like open area's..." Selene said.

message 46: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ "I see so maybe we should try to find a bigger water area maybe there is a lake nearby. Would that be big enough for you?" Lucy asks politely. Lee adds, "I think there is one up ahead on this trail."

message 47: by Gen (new)

Gen "Yea that should be big enough, only if you dont mind these clothes getting wet?" Selene said

message 48: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ "I don't mind unless you want to teleport back and get a bathing suit. It is up to you." Lucy says

message 49: by Gen (new)

Gen "I don't use bathingsuits i usually use my leather clothes for that, my wings are waterproof so they will be fine." Selene said said smiling

message 50: by ♥ Kacy ♥ (new)

♥ Kacy ♥ Lee smiles at how well his wife and their new friend are getting along.

Lucy grins and says, "Well if you don't mind then..". She lifts her up and throws her in. She giggles jumping in after her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25