♥CRUSH♥OR♥BE♥CRUSHED♥ discussion

How Does It Feel.....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Hey Well I'm Not Certain What To Call You People But I Guess heart Felters Will Do. Ik I come up with silly names! Anyways I was wondering if you dont' mind me asking how does it feel to be in love or the feeling of being dumped..... IK That ytoo, you would think I would knwo those feeling sbut I don't so I was wondering if you can tell me all about yours!

message 2: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 32 comments The feeling of being dumped...sux...with me this is how I felt

At first I feel almost like it's just my imagination...and then like 10 minutes later reality kicks in and I feel like I wanna cry.......

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Sounds really bad!

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 32 comments It is...

message 5: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments i dnt know how it feels iivenever had a bf :( lol ohwell ill wait haha

message 6: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 32 comments I've never had a serious bf...but I've had 2...one lasted a week and one lasted a day lol

message 7: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments lol we will find that special sum1 lol... one day :D

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 132 comments hi im kayla i just joined

i have a lot of guy friends and we hang out and stuff but no bfs sadly

message 9: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments Hae kaylo i deffinately know what you mean lol i have heaps! like 100s or 1000s of guy friends but no bf :( lol i dnt mind all i want to know is if the guy i like likes me in return lol

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 132 comments haha i like a guy and we talk sometimes but i dont think hes into me at all but its weird that sometimes i can be surrounded by guys but not interested in even 1 "like that" i get this weird feeling like im hopeless with bf-worthy guys or maybe since i dont have lots of girls 4 friends it will be backwards and a girl will like me instead haha jk

message 11: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments haha nice lol, yer i have heaps of guy friends hu im totlly fine with but then when im around the 1 guy i like i kinda stuff things up lol

message 12: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments lol its real embarasing ae! haha

message 13: by Dais (new)

Dais | 108 comments i have never experianced love or a break up, so im still waiting lol

message 14: by Sarahcorn (last edited Jun 23, 2009 05:21PM) (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 32 comments You will =)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I know what it feels like to know no guy has like me in 3 years....

message 16: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 132 comments awww im sorry u will have ur day im sure

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Everybody says that but I think love is a myth now you know. Like the love you read in stories and just too out there to be real! I kinda think love is stupid. I just think that. Sorry for anyone who thinks opposite of that but I have no proof to say what I think is wrong.

message 18: by Sarahcorn (last edited Jun 25, 2009 09:29PM) (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 32 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "I know what it feels like to know no guy has like me in 3 years...."

Maybe people like you and you just don't know. People can be very discrete about those things you know.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Uh, Idk. Maybe love is just a rare thing and not as common as people say.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I mean have you ever heaqrd "He's the one." But what happens when that huy gets killed? What happens then? You don't just lock yourself in a room the rest of your life! You go out again and you find another guy so is there really a person pacifically for someone or what?

message 21: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 32 comments I don't think there are specific people that are meant to be together. I think that if you want it to work then it will.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ that's quite an answer but since love really isn't my feild I can't debate about it! I guess I'm the guy's best friend, not the guy's girlfriend.

message 23: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 32 comments Same here...but I do know a little about love...

message 24: by Dais (new)

Dais | 108 comments same here Isabella, the guys friend but never his girlfriend and from what i have been through i dont think i will ever have much of a love life and and im doubting thats its for everyone.... especially me :(

message 25: by Dais (new)

Dais | 108 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "I know what it feels like to know no guy has like me in 3 years...."

3 years, try 17 years :(
its sad to not have anyone other than your mom and dad saying that they love you. it only makes you hate yourself for not being pretty enough to even have 1 boyfriend.

message 26: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Jun 28, 2009 09:28PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I'm BoReD LoL (dA!Sy) wrote: "Hylian Princess wrote: "I know what it feels like to know no guy has like me in 3 years...."

3 years, try 17 years :(
its sad to not have anyone other than your mom and dad saying that they l..."

Daisy, I bet you are really pretty so that's not the problem! IK I said love is stupid and I do think that but I kinda do know things about attraction so let me just ask these questions. These are yes/no questions so their fast and easy. (Be Honnest, please)

1) Do you flirt with them or show any kind of interest?

2) Do you have a lot of crushes?

3) Are you waiting for that one guy who will be perfect for you?

4) Are you holding back because you're afraid to get hurt?

5) Do you try to be something your not to impress the guy?

message 27: by Dais (new)

Dais | 108 comments yes,
yes,
yes,
yes,
and.... sometimes, but if a guy cant accept me for who i am then obviously we arent meant to be or whatever.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Okay Number 4 is usually the problem so let me just say you can't live without taking some risks! Plus sometimes you just got to play the feild first!

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 132 comments ya i agree. u cant get anything done in life without taking a couple risks. those risks make it all worth while. just think, in a few years u wont even remember why u were so nervous (u might not even remember taking the risk in the 1st place)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Good point

message 31: by Dais (new)

Dais | 108 comments well i kinda sorta did take a risk once.....

and because of it i decided that i would never let myself be left so vulnerable to being hurt. I promised myself that i would never put myself in a situation like that ever again. So in a way i have a reason for holding back because im afraid of getting hurt..... The guy didnt break my heart or anything, things just went very wrong.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Oh, sorry about that.

message 33: by Dais (new)

Dais | 108 comments its ok dont worry about it

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ when i was little, i really felt alone so i wished that i could just find the guy who was "meant" for me and all and just marry him right away so i wouldn't need to worry about that stuff. my dad wants grandchildren but i want to travel so i told him i'll have kids when i'm 39 years old or older.

message 35: by Dais (new)

Dais | 108 comments cute :)

i would have kids at like idk 25 or 26 maybe. my dad makes me laugh because he says -oh no way you are bringing no little babies to my house. i dont want any annoying little kids here-
lol but when my big sister came with her daughter he was like oh no shes crying does she want this or this omg i need to make her happy
lol it was fun to watch him and i kno hes just playing when he says that he doesnt wan to see any grandchildren.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ haha, well my dad doesn't need to worry about that, i just hope i don't get any surprises.

message 37: by Dais (new)

Dais | 108 comments lol true

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 157 comments Isabella ♥ wrote: " Hey Well I'm Not Certain What To Call You People But I Guess heart Felters Will Do. Ik I come up with silly names! Anyways I was wondering if you dont' mind me asking how does it feel to be in lov..."

Being in love.. wow.
I dotn think love is stupid.
I think its amazing =P lol.
It sux to be dumped though.
I guess it just depends on how much u like the guy or girl.

message 40: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments i am usually the guys best friend, which sucks because he acts like he likes me then i find out he just gets a stupid gf!!! (who i dont even know) and then i tell him how i feel and nothing happens! :( hmphhhhh boys are so gah!! theres to many words to describe them in :P haaha sorry 4 that haha

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 132 comments haha its ok ali he has 2 come around eventually :)

message 42: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments yer i hope!

message 43: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments haha sorry im in a random mood :D

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 157 comments lol its okay...
guys can be so stupid sometimes...
something good will happen soon =P

message 45: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments thanks :) haha yer 1day .... soon i hope!

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 157 comments definetly..
now if only he would dump his gf...

message 47: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments yer haha id say!!!!!

JustAnotherConverseLovinGurl | 157 comments he will soon!

message 49: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 548 comments once again i hope!! hahs

« previous 1 3 4 5