TWILIGHTER FANPIRE CLUB! discussion

Vanessa Hudgens

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

she is trying out to be Leah

U eated my cookie (spongebob) Ugh great were all SCREWED!!!

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 8 comments No she nvr did... There is no leah in new moon.
MTVNews interviewed her and she said there wasnt a leah in the script (as of then). So she isn't in it. Also, her agent said she heard nothing of an audition for New Moon.

message 4: by Frances (new)

Frances ohhh...juicy!

U eated my cookie (spongebob) But there has to be she has such a big part and to cut her out should be a crime. How do you know anyways when some of you haven't read the book yet.

U eated my cookie (spongebob) NO DISNEY ACTORS/ACTRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Beverley (new)

Beverley (beverleyongoodreads) ditto

message 8: by Gise ♥♫ (new)

Gise ♥♫ (sickreaderoftwilight) | 5 comments for god sake if vanessa would be in tht movies i won't bother myself watching them!

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 8 comments If only he could SEE that he's my EVEYTHING wrote: "But there has to be she has such a big part and to cut her out should be a crime. How do you know anyways when some of you haven't read the book yet."

ok, she's NOT a big part in new moon... they just mention her. that's it...
bella doesn't even meet leah in new moon!

message 10: by Gise ♥♫ (new)

Gise ♥♫ (sickreaderoftwilight) | 5 comments yeaahh but they r filming Eclipse to so, she can be selected, and tht would be awful! I SWEAR if she is going to be in the movie i'm not going 2 c it!

message 11: by Gise ♥♫ (new)

Gise ♥♫ (sickreaderoftwilight) | 5 comments :/ she doesn't worth it.. sorry but it's what i think :S

message 12: by Gise ♥♫ (new)

Gise ♥♫ (sickreaderoftwilight) | 5 comments i don't hate hsm but i don't want her 2 b in this movie 'cuz she's the girl of disney! she doesn't fit in this type of movies..

message 13: by Gise ♥♫ (new)

Gise ♥♫ (sickreaderoftwilight) | 5 comments i saw it and i truly think that is the best of all the hsm movies, i don't know y but i prefer the 3rd avobe from the others.. lol

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Dakota Fanning is in New Moon. UGGGGGHH!!! I hate her!

message 15: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) what part?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane!

message 17: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) NO!!!!! She would TOTALLY mess that part up! It should NOT be her. Where did you get this information?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

The movie website!!

message 19: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) THANK YOU!!!

message 20: by erinbobarin94 (new)

erinbobarin94 i wish leah was in the movie, but im glad vanessa wont b playing her. maybe shell b n eclipse or breaking dawn?

message 21: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) No please!!! Nobody from HSM should be going ANYWHERE near Twilight!!! They'd all destroy it with their singing and dancing and crap!!!

message 22: by Edith (new)

Edith Sandoval | 3 comments I would see it if she was in it which she is.

message 23: by VampirePrinzess (new)

VampirePrinzess (wanita) | 3 comments Jacquel Chrissy Pattinson wrote: "No please!!! Nobody from HSM should be going ANYWHERE near Twilight!!! They'd all destroy it with their singing and dancing and crap!!!"

true, and she has like this sunny soul
and leah is kinda mean/icy personality