Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer discussion

Robert Pattinson asked Kristen Stewart to Marry him!!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 22 comments Is this true??? That question has been bugging me. And if he did what did she say?

message 2: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments No this isn't true. I read that Rob may have asked Kristen to marry him as some sort of running joke, but it may have just been a rumor too. They're good friends, but definitely not dating. Kristen is involved in a serious relationship with long-time boyfriend, Michael Angarano.

message 3: by J.D. (new)

J.D. Stroube I heard the same thing. Robert just asked her in a joking around manner.

message 4: by Angee (new)

Angee Wentz (angee_wentz) Yeah he was just playing around.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 22 comments thank goodness! I would die if She actually said yes!

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) How come?

message 7: by Music_Luver (new)

Music_Luver | 70 comments it was'nt a joke!! Kristin just thought that they were too young THATS WHY THEY ARENT MARRIED!! it was NOT a joke, where did you all hear that ?

message 8: by Music_Luver (new)

Music_Luver | 70 comments Julie (Mom2lnb) wrote: "No this isn't true. I read that Rob may have asked Kristen to marry him as some sort of running joke, but it may have just been a rumor too. They're good friends, but definitely not dating. Kristen..."

Micheal? they broke up

message 9: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments This thread started 10 months ago, and I still stand by what I said at the time. A lot can change in that amount of time though, and from everything I can tell, Rob and Kristen are dating now, although they're being very secretive about it.

message 10: by Music_Luver (new)

Music_Luver | 70 comments but what about the marrying thing? they wernt joking, kristin just thought they were to young

message 11: by Julianna (last edited Dec 19, 2009 12:26PM) (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments Angie, might I ask where you heard about the marriage thing?

I believe the question which started this thread was based on stories about Rob frequently (and jokingly) asking Kristen to marry him while they were filming Twilight. From what I've been able to piece together from reliable sources, Rob did have a crush on Kristen, but they were just friends during the filming of the first movie. At that time, she was still involved with her old boyfriend Michael. They just broke up this past spring, and sometime after that Rob convinced her to start a romantic relationship with him.

I admit I haven't been keeping up with Twilight news very well for the past few weeks (I've been too busy with Christmas stuff), but prior to that I was reading two reliable fan sites almost every day. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I have yet to see anything about a marriage proposal at all, much less from a legitimate source.

All I'm saying it that you can't always believe everything you read. I've even seen reliable sources get things wrong on occasion, and celebrity gossip magazines/websites rarely have the true story about anything. That's why it's called gossip. I personally won't believe it until I hear it straight from Rob or Kristen or from a reasonably reliable source. If they truly are contemplating marriage, I wish them well, and hope that fans will give them their privacy. Relationships are difficult enough without millions of people watching.

message 12: by Ally (new)

Ally | 75 comments romantic!!

message 13: by Music_Luver (new)

Music_Luver | 70 comments Julie (Mom2lnb) wrote: "Angie, might I ask where you heard about the marriage thing?

I believe the question which started this thread was based on stories about Rob frequently (and jokingly) asking Kristen to marry him w..."

i got this info in a mag!! and i asked my friend, did they get married or what? and she said kristen said no, they were to young

message 14: by Ally (new)

Ally | 75 comments Angie said: but what about the marrying thing? they weren't joking, Kristin just thought they were to young

How old is Kristen?

message 15: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments Kristen is 18 and Robert is 23.

message 16: by Ally (new)

Ally | 75 comments good to know!!

message 17: by Music_Luver (new)

Music_Luver | 70 comments Robert just turned 23, didnt they live together for a whilie or something??

message 18: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (authorjuliannad) | 42 comments Actually Rob's birthday is May 13, so he's about 23 1/2 now. Haven't heard anything about them living together either.:-)

message 19: by Ally (new)

Ally | 75 comments When is Kristen's birthday?

message 20: by Ally (new)

Ally | 75 comments Happy new year!

message 21: by Music_Luver (new)

Music_Luver | 70 comments Julie (Mom2lnb) wrote: "Actually Rob's birthday is May 13, so he's about 23 1/2 now. Haven't heard anything about them living together either.:-)"

i have, i forgot where tho