Burdened With Glorious Purpose discussion

The Roleplay

Comments (showing 1-50 of 152) (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» | 101 comments Mod
I'm currently favoring the idea of an academy or school sort of thing, but I am most definitely open to suggestions.

We might be able to do two roleplays, if there is enough demand. If not, we'll just stick to one.

message 2: by Lupine Estill (new)

Lupine Estill (Psychesp) Okay, acadamies often allow for really great interactions, but as a mod I forewarn against the ludicrous amount of organization required. Its likely since it isn't a normal school that you may be able to find a way to bypass the schedule confusions though... Aside from that, sounds peachy.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments That gave me an idea. Since there are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many academy rps out there, and there's only a little amount of people here presently, I humbly suggest this;

There's one master, and little underlings. We all each have one charrie, and since Kenz is mod she should be master. *bows*. AND WE SHALL BE UNDERLINGS. They all travel in a little fantasy dragony/vampirey/fairy-y world. Instead of one suuuppper loooong obsticale of oooonnneee baaaad guuuy.... (well, we can have a main baddie that comes up every now and then and is mysteriously connected to everything), there are different things going on. Like this rp could mostly help us develop characters and such.

Does this make sense? I think it would be a lot of work for you Kenz, making the world and yada....

message 4: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

Wonderful idea! Would it be all right if I came up with some ideas based on yours?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments Yep! Yep! Yep!

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments Kenz, we could also do my idea since we have 3 (including you) awesome RP'ers? But I think the idea that Dawn just suggested would be super fun :3 :3 :3

And I'm sorry, but I'm always a sucker for power'd RP's XD We'd need a seriously good plot to keep it alive though... Dawn, I thought that the Fantasy RP with LG and Jaden was going in a good direction (UNTIL IT DIED) so something like that might be fun...?

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments Also-- I have a roleplay idea for pairs. Like, two characters rely on each other in combat to take down baddies. I'm in class right now and I don't know what kinds of questions you guys will ask so I'll answer them later ^^

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "Also-- I have a roleplay idea for pairs. Like, two characters rely on each other in combat to take down baddies. I'm in class right now and I don't know what kinds of questions you guys will ask so..."

Do you mean like a familiar rp? Where one person uses magic and the other person is their battery?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "Kenz, we could also do my idea since we have 3 (including you) awesome RP'ers? But I think the idea that Dawn just suggested would be super fun :3 :3 :3

And I'm sorry, but I'm always a sucker for ..."

o.o.......... Oh.

^-^ I'm gonna..... yeah..... post right now..... ahem..... *flees*

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments LMAO DAWN. *catches and huggles to death* >w<

Hey, Matt! You still have to post in our 1v1, me thinks... Unless I missed a post and it's been sitting like that forever.

AND YES DAWN. That sounds really cool. I'm not sure if "familiar" is exactly what I'd call it, but that's the basic idea. I think RP'ing animals is cute <3 :3 And if not animals, then yeah... baoiwenrio can't form complete thoughts, too happy >w<

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments *tentitivly pats Aria's head* Missy, I believe you need to post next on Fantasy. :)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments but... but... i don't know what to post ;-;

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I don't think we have enough people for an academy. An epic quest possibly? I like the partners in combat idea.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments How about we MIX it all!!

There's a master, and apprentices. The apprentices are paired up, and they are all going on quests and jack-of-all-trades jobs while their master trains them for some epic grand finale end-of-the-world-scenario.

Or something like unto....

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments I can't think tonight.....

T-T
i I
I i
I I

^My beautiful masterpiece of cascading tears....

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments My masterpiece didn't work.... The tears won't line up....
That makes it unique. ^-^

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments ....lmao Dawn.

I'm not opposed to the master/apprentices thing, but I think Kenz might also want in on this weapon/familiar/pair-y thingy-ma-dealy. So. Let's wait until she gets back before throwing out any more crazy ideas XD

*catches tears*

*puts them on french fries*

*eats*

....delicious e.e

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments I know, that's what I realized, and decided I wasn't thinking hard enough, cuz I know what it's like to want to be in on the rp, but also have to be mod and organize it all.... It's boring.

........... gross. That's worse than what my friend does-> dips her French fries in frosties. :P Yucky.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments Haha, right? That's what happened to me with Hemlock... and a bunch of other RP's.

Hey, PM me? I have an idea for an RP but I want to run it by you before I suggest it.

LOL! But... salty tears on french fries. What can be better? (frosties with french fries??? eww XD sorry to your friend but that is kinda weird... XDDDDD)

message 20: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

First off, French fries in (chocolate) frosty is delicious.

Second. To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of any of the ideas where I 'run' things or however you want to phrase that for a variety of reasons. A) That is not what I had in mind when I created this. B) I frequently find those things boring because C) keeping that sort of thing active and going is often more trouble than it is worth and D) it doesn't usually make for that good of a story.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments Lololololololol. Love you Kenz!! <3

I agree with those reasons from personal experience :|

But Kenz, what did you think about the familiars/partners/weapons in combat idea?

message 22: by Insomnium, Castles (new)

Insomnium * The Chaos that Silences * (ThatguyintheRiver) | 47 comments Mod
I actually have an idea that I've been waiting to test out, it is something I tried once before with another group, but they didn't go for it. If anyone wants to hear it just PM me.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments I DO :D

message 24: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "Lololololololol. Love you Kenz!! <3

I agree with those reasons from personal experience :|

But Kenz, what did you think about the familiars/partners/weapons in combat idea?"

Is that Dawn's idea in message 14?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments :P Sorry Kenz, I was blowing a circuit. Spewing out random ideas. Word vomiting. Etcetera.

What do you mean? What Aria just said about familiars/partners/weapons was a mixish of hers and Marisa's idea.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ wrote: "Also-- I have a roleplay idea for pairs. Like, two characters rely on each other in combat to take down baddies. I'm in class right now and I don't know what kinds of questions you guys will ask so..."

Post 7 was actually what I was referring to, but also Marisa's idea and Dawn's word-vomit. What do you think of it?

message 27: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

It was a good idea though, Dawn!

I like it. I think we should brainstorming and see if it either fits into something bigger or if we go a different direction instead.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments Coolio! :3

Should we start another topic to brainstorm about this idea, or just do it here? Is this basically the roleplay idea brainstorm thread? :P

message 29: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

That is exactly what this is! :D

message 30: by Insomnium, Castles (new)

yeah I could post my idea here if you want, some people say that it is pretty good. I could just put it out there.

message 31: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

You are most welcome to, if you want.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments DO EETTTTTT.

Good :3 That means I'm not going crazy, Kenz! XD

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I CAN'T READ HOMESTUCK!!!

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) My web browser won't connect to the site.

message 36: by Insomnium, Castles (new)

okay here it is:

Eons Ago, In a parallal.

The ancients, an archaic humanoid race who were fighting a brutal and seemingly endless inter species war.

Many warring Anicent Fracations were slowly discovered a psychic force springing up within many of their army units; The power to read minds and manupilate the brain.

Little is known of their mysterious power.

Out of foolishness and greed of the ancient's, some fractions streched their power to their very limts, spawning the Evils. Darkness and unspeakable evils were speard among the stars, and even parallal dimensions....

unspeakable monsers, brainless swarm of zombies and beings of pure evil were unleashed upon the Ancients home world.

The Evils gained such terrifying powers, that the ancient fractions formed a tense alliance and bound together to face their demonic foe.

The ancients loses were devastating.

Untold numbers of ancient were massacred by the enemy, genocide on a species wide scale.

Before total extermination the wisest and most powerful ancient psyshic, The Wise One,vowed their powers must be kept safe from the Evils. Lest the universe collaspe under a wave of pure chaos and so he used the last of his energy to seal the psychic powers in one of three ancient stone fortresses.

The Castles

During the Wise Ones gruesome last stand, h wrathfully cused all Evils, living and undead and in limbo to be eternally bound to guard the castle agaist any intruder.

Two books with their true purpose yet unclear were hidden in the Castles, as the third and most important castle held the fabled power of the ancients.

The Books sat in dust and darkness circled by their undead guardians.....undisturbed.........Until Now.

The RP would be called Castle.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments O.o...... Oh my.

I LIKE IT.

I vote yes for Castle!

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments One question though!

Where would our characters fit into that?

message 39: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

That is a good question. If that's the background, what would the plot we follow be?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments Ah, yes, Kenz's question is better suited. ;P

message 41: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

More so an additional question.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments ...Go teamwork!!

message 43: by Insomnium, Castles (new)

The plot that follows would be that the world is currently stuck in a resource war that is slowly tearing it apart. The U.S goverment has been using interdimensional portal's to find answers to the resources crisis. The first world they found seemed desolate with only a pair of castle remaining, the goverment has begun to hire specalists in the field of what is known as "Paranormal Anomally " People of all different backrounds were called on, from field agents to sensory readers.

Essentially are characters would ethier be going out into these new worlds to explore the castles, or they stay at the Forward Operating Base.

Although to set this down I need to roleplay as a general type character who acts as the one who actually hired your character to this operation.

Thats really about it, other then that I have a few surprises in store as far as the castles go.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments ...this
sounds
AWESOME.

message 45: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 50 comments THAT SOUNDS AMAZING

message 46: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§», Benevolent Dictator (new)

Does this sound good to everyone?

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I'm cool with it.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) | 25 comments Ditto!! I want to make my character ASAP! :D

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 65 comments Yep yep yep!!! Great idea!!!

message 50: by Amburger (new)

Amburger | 50 comments YESSSSSSSSSS LET US MAKE CHARACTERS!

« previous 1 3 4