Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5) Double Time discussion

sinners on Tour series: books out of order?

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ilana i just started reading Double Time and im really really really confused. It seems like this book is called #3 yet it's not. Hot Ticket seems to take a look into Jace's relationship which is then played out in Double Time. am i reading this wrong or am i just really really really confused?

there are all these references to Eric's marriage and a bus crash, yet none of that happened in book 2.

Traci yep, they published out of order, but what a book that is!!

Julia Ilana wrote: "i just started reading Double Time and im really really really confused. It seems like this book is called #3 yet it's not. Hot Ticket seems to take a look into Jace's relationship which is then ..."

Yes, I was confused by the same thing...Liked the series though.

Ilana so is the next one in the series really supposed to be the one about Jace? i don't think it's out on ebook yet.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ilana wrote: "i just started reading Double Time and im really really really confused. It seems like this book is called #3 yet it's not. Hot Ticket seems to take a look into Jace's relationship which is then ..."

Double Time is #5 in the series. The publisher released them out of order for some reason so it's full of spoilers for Jace and Eric since they are with their heroines in DT. Books 3 (Jace) and 4 (Eric) are releasing in 2013.

fabby Olivia said she was having trouble with her publishing house and was going to publish them herself once this contract she has been completed so lets hope they come out soon

Danielle Stanley This is one of my all time favorite series!!!

Pearls So glad I found this thread. I had on my to read list that this was the last book, was so surprised when it came out third. And it felt like a wrap-up book too. I decided to go along for the ride and then re-read it after the true books 3 and 4 come out. I think I will enjoy it much more then.

message 9: by Kym (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kym Grosso Love, love this series! And Double Time was hot! (but yeah, out of order)

RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews Yeah they are out of order! It is a little confusing because it reads as if you know Jace and Erics story. If you are join her facebook page she explains everything that happened as to why they had to be published out of order. She is fulfilling her contract with this publisher and then going out on her own. Still a great story!

Angie Ilana wrote: "i just started reading Double Time and im really really really confused. It seems like this book is called #3 yet it's not. Hot Ticket seems to take a look into Jace's relationship which is then ..."

If you go on her web site it give you the reading order, which is sad because I found it after i read number three. For anyone who hasn;t read them, you might want to get the reading order. I believe you would have to wait for one of them to be published, one of them is not out yet.

Renae I believe that Brian, Sed, Jace and Eric story lines run at the same time. Except Trey goes in the future.

RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews If I am not mistaken Double Time was supposed to be book #5. Jace's story was supposed to be #3 and Eric #4. I think that is the order they were written in. Because of a dispute with her contract/publisher she had to publish them out of order even though she did not want to. If you notice in Double Time it speaks of Jace in a serious relationship and Eric is married. It also talks about a horrible tour bus accident. These things were all part of the other books.

Angie Just finished Double Time - I couldn't wait to read about Trey but I got really annoyed that this book was released before the other 2 :-( I don't know if I will read them now....

RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews Angie, if for no other reason read them to support the author. This was not her choice, her hand was forced and she fought it tooth and nail and finally gave in due to threat of being sued by her publisher for breech of contract. She apologized to her fans on her sites and explained the situation. As soon as her contract is up she is out of there!

Ashley I loved book #5! It was amazing, but I am curious about Eric and Jace. I must have missed the spoiler about a tour bus accident or just though I had maybe missed it in the first two books.

Angie Ashley wrote: "I loved book #5! It was amazing, but I am curious about Eric and Jace. I must have missed the spoiler about a tour bus accident or just though I had maybe missed it in the first two books."

You didn't miss the books - they haven't been released yet!

Angie I~heart~reading wrote: "Angie, if for no other reason read them to support the author. This was not her choice, her hand was forced and she fought it tooth and nail and finally gave in due to threat of being sued by her p..."

Yeah - I fully support the author - it would be good for us as consumers to put pressure on the publisher for doing stuff like that.

Deborah Bundick Book 2 is now out as an audio books for those who like audio book. I own both the ebook and the audio. Yea it a little excessive to own both audio and print of a book but I just enjoy this series so much and I loan out most of my ebooks.Here is the link: http://www.audible.com/pd/ref=sr_1_2?...

Angie I~heart~reading wrote: "Angie, if for no other reason read them to support the author. This was not her choice, her hand was forced and she fought it tooth and nail and finally gave in due to threat of being sued by her p..."
I did I have all all of the published ones. I would have bought them anyway, I am just saying i would have rather read them in order just to avoid spoilers.

Whitney xavier can't wait till the next book but hate reading them out of order

Lauren Like everyone else, I was confused when I started to read DT. I even went online to see if I could find Jace and Erics books even though I knew Jace's book was coming out soon. Although they are out of order I'll still read the other two books. I've almost finished DT and I've loved it so far along with Brian and Sed's books. I just picked up the series not too long ago and read through the books quickly. This is the first I've read of her books. Does anyone recommend anything else by her?

message 23: by Roro (new) - rated it 2 stars

Roro I just listened to the audio version of Back Stage Pass, Brian and Myrna, I had read this a while back..but did the Audio yesterday! This is still my favorite so far!!!
Book 2 about Sed is pretty good also, not crazy about Trey's story though....

AlbertaJenn I~heart~reading wrote: "Yeah they are out of order! It is a little confusing because it reads as if you know Jace and Erics story. If you are join her facebook page she explains everything that happened as to why they had..."

Yeah, their decision not to let her release any short stories really ticked me off. She is selling like mad (and Sourcebooks doesn't have a lot of "big hitters")! Hopefully, her contract will be over soon, and she can take the books to a different publisher, who will let her have a little more control over her work.