Writers all around!:) discussion

1x1's > Saphirejoashia and Giulia

Comments (showing 1-45 of 45) (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Hello there! So what are your ideas?

message 2: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments Paranormal Romance
Master/slave
Kidnapper
Runaways
High school Romance
Summer camp
Bad boy/ good girl or opposite
best friends
end of the world
Stepbrother/stepsister
Romance/danger
Cheater

message 3: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Erm...I like the end of the world thing if you don't mind. Shall it be completely apocalyptic or utopian?

message 4: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments It doesn't matter to me

message 5: by Giulia (new)

Giulia I guess I'm picking then! Let's go with utopian. I have an idea if you don't mind hearing it out?
Since I doubt you'd want to spend much longer on deciding the plot and story, I'll just write it here:
So there is a city (name it what you will) with three levels. On the highest level, the Upper City, there are magnificent skyscrapers, new tech skytrains, large, lavish apartments, parks and the richest and most luxurious inhabitants. Flying cars, the government building and pretty much anything amazing up here. This is the smallest of the three levels as it's built completely on top of the other two. We get sun up here all the time. The Middle City is where the middle class live. Imagine suburban New York City almost, with brownstones and paved streets. The Lower City is just a mess. They hardly ever get light as the upper two levels block it out, the gangs rule the streets with no order (I'm talking gang warfare with guns, street races, harsh ghetto life almost). That's the society. And I guess the plan is there's a major crackdown in the Upper City and scientists are persecuted for having discovered something major (don't know it yet) and they won't reveal it. We could be their kids or something and be forced to live in the Lower City to hide from the government, unknowingly hiding their research with us, giving the government a reason to hunt for us. We could make friends with the Lower City level people and they could help us turn the City itself around (or upside should I say?)
What do you think? Sorry, I know it's long.

message 6: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments It sounds good.

message 7: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Oh phew, thanks! Alright, should we do doubles then?

message 8: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments if you want

message 9: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Okie dokie. I have to go to school now but I'll post up both my characters when I get on later. Sorry for never being on. Been sooo busy. :)

message 10: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments ok

message 11: by Giulia (last edited Dec 05, 2012 07:59AM) (new)

Giulia Name: Alistair Katcher (I'm going to use unusual names as it is the future)
Appearance:(view spoiler)
Personality: Quiet and observant, Alistair is honest to the point of being blunt. He is also intelligent and distrusting most of the time. He is, however, loyal and trustworthy, despite being moody.
History/Family: He is an only child to a single mother (as in the future, most choose to have a children without being married. Just a trend) who is a respected scientist researching in the top laboratory in the tallest and most beautiful building in the Upper City. She works on specifically top-secret, government financed work that he doesn't take much interest in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Carolina Glass (just call her Lina)
Appearance:(view spoiler)
Personality: Spunky and with attitude, Lina is fun and impulsive as well as protective, quick thinking and jumpy. A good friend and is very loyal to her gang.
History/Family: She was born and lived all of her life in the Lower City, hovering between gangs but her loyalty lies with her her neighbourhood. She's their flighty spy of sorts.

message 12: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments I'll post mine later

message 13: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Sure, no probs.

message 14: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments and the picture for Alistair won't show up.

message 15: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments Name: Saphire Joashia
Appearance:
Personality: TBRP'd
History/Family:

Name: Chris Patters
Appearance:
Personality: TBRP'd
History/Family:

I'll finish it later

message 16: by Giulia (new)

Giulia No probs! Oh and for Alistair:
http://picpost.postjung.com/data/206/...
Does this help?

message 17: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments It's blocked on my computer.

message 18: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Oh, okay lemme check for another website then.

message 20: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments it works

message 21: by Giulia (new)

Giulia There we are. Alrighty. Are your characters done yet?

message 22: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments nope, I'm gonna ask my friend for help later

message 23: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Oh sure, yeah, no probs. PS, if it isn't clear, my guy is from the Upper City and my girl is from the Lower one. :)

message 24: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments It says they are under the history/family part

message 25: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Just making sure.

message 26: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments ok

message 27: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments my friend refuses to help me

message 28: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Oh...can you manage by yourself? Do you want my help?

message 29: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments can you help me? I'm not being very creative at the moment.

message 30: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Sure, no problem! Alright, do you have a rough idea what your guy is going to be like? Funny and light hearted? Serious and moody? Introverted and quiet? Obnoxious and arrogant?

message 31: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments nope

message 32: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Alright, so just let me write down a description and tell me if you like it:

Name: Saphire Joashia
Appearance: Do what you like with this one. Honestly. Anything.
Personality: Very social and popular, Saphire is interesting, a good friend, good hearted and very caring. Rational and level headed, she usually is the leader of the group.
Family/History: With both parents, she grew up in the most luxurious section of the Upper City. Treated with the best, she can be a bit spoiled due to how she lived.

Okay?

message 33: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments That sounds good

message 34: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Okay, thanks. For your guy:

Name: Chris Patters
Appearance: Make him what you want.
Personality: Mysterious and serious, he's used to the tough life. He's very loyal and protective as well. He is good hearted though.
Family/History: All his life has been ruled by gangs and the Lower City black market trade.

I'll post example pictures if you can't find any later.

message 35: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments that's good, thanks

message 36: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Alright, I looked up some pictures in case you needed reference.
Sorry there's not a lot of variation in colouring. Just imagine faces and change hair colour/eye colour if you want or search up your own.

Chris could be:
(view spoiler)

Saphire could be:
(view spoiler)

message 37: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Saphirejoashia?))

message 38: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments Sorry, I didn't know you posted some pictures.

message 39: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Just offered some for you in case you liked one.

Are you good to go?

message 40: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments yea and I like the last one for Chris and the second one for Saphire.

message 41: by Giulia (new)

Giulia That's good. Alright, we're good to go then! Shall I set the scene?

message 42: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 99 comments sure

message 43: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Carolina looked outside her apartment window. She lived in one of the most prestigious high rises in the entire Upper City, due to the fact that her father was a renowned scientist for the government.

((Shall our Upper City charries meet in a dinner party because our their parents or what?))

message 44: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Hello?))

message 45: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Saphirehjoashia?))