When Summer Ends When Summer Ends discussion

review

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vanessa The book was very a nice read. It was a cute story with some nice twist, however the story could have been told in less than 1200 pages. Sam was awesome and she had nice friends, but some of the plot stories were a little off and the rest of the story was very predictable.

message 2: by Peachy (new)

Peachy Quiñosa the book was damn great! i remember i couldn't resist reading til the end. it's a little bit similar to the Aria-Mr.Fitz in Pretty Little Liars but i dun mind as long as i enjoyed it.It's just weird cuz i kinda like the story because the whole time i was reading it i was imagining myself in Chloe's shoes,which i can relate a bit cuz i kinda hava thing for guys a little older than me.(its weird but i know its not just me.:p)

My favourite part was when they were paintballing and they both got the chance to talk and Will exclaimed how he cant stay away from chloe,how he misses her stuff like that..and how he LOVES her! UGH! after 8 weeks of torture he finally said it.ugh. im too lazy to go through the whole thing but i really liked it ALOT! despite the cheesy ending where they started a family and stuff. but overall, AWWSAWM!

message 3: by Chynna (new)

Chynna Matthews I really liked this book. I thought it was amazing! 10/10.

I thought the plot was amazing, I loved all the characters and I really was excited reading this book.
I really wanted Will and Chloe to be together.
A very light read and a beautiful story. Props to you Isabelle. Amazing book.

Goddess Of Blah I loved Will. Apart from his playboy lifestyle which miraculously eds after he meets that irritating girl - everything else about him is lovely.

I didn't like Sam's disrespectful attitude top women- it came across as misogynist. Otherwise he was ok.

Chloe ruined the book. Her behaviour was really annoying and I don't like how she treats other people like Nick and Olly.

Motherofpearl I loved this book!

Melanie I loved this book. Great story!!

Aida Perez Peachy wrote: "the book was damn great! i remember i couldn't resist reading til the end. it's a little bit similar to the Aria-Mr.Fitz in Pretty Little Liars but i dun mind as long as i enjoyed it.It's just weir..."
I Totally agree with you. The end was too clumsy but the story was absolutely charming. Kind of similar to Aria and Ezra relationship but with other elements that made Chloe a Will a diferent couple. BTW.. In love with Nick.