Teens rock! discussion

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)
This topic is about City of Bones
Debate > Jace vs Simon

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Who should Clary be with? Would you go with Jace or Simon? Who do you prefer?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I personaly think she shoud be with simon, there so much cuter together ( though i would toally go for jace, ) and i guuess i understand the whole best friend thing with imon...but still she should be with simon...and i should be with jace lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace is kind of funny but that's pretty much all I like about him. But because I like Simon with Isabelle better than Simon with Clary, Clary and Jace should be together

Arwen yup i also like magnus and alec together XD

message 5: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Arwen wrote: "yup i also like magnus and alec together XD"

Yes! Totally! :P

message 6: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Syn wrote: "I personaly think she shoud be with simon, there so much cuter together ( though i would toally go for jace, ) and i guuess i understand the whole best friend thing with imon...but still she shoul..."

ahaha I like that. Only I should be the one with Jace. :P

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Samantha wrote: "Syn wrote: "I personaly think she shoud be with simon, there so much cuter together ( though i would toally go for jace, ) and i guuess i understand the whole best friend thing with imon...but sti..."

haha we can share..i get the top half xP

message 8: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Syn wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Syn wrote: "I personaly think she shoud be with simon, there so much cuter together ( though i would toally go for jace, ) and i guuess i understand the whole best friend thing wi..."

Aww dang. I wanted that half. :P

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. It didn't notify me. :)

Broken Arrow | 61 comments Jace <3

Maven's Queen  (RiseRedAsTheDawn) Simon

britt JACEEEEEEE!!!! JACE ALL THE WAY!!