Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

The One for Me
This topic is about The One for Me
❤ ARCHIVES > The One For Me

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brittany Booker (bnbooker) | 6 comments I ran across an Ebook the other day called THE ONE FOR ME by Layla James. I loved it. It was self-published on Amazon. It had a few minor errors, but that's typical with any book. I recommend it to anyone who loves COntemporary Romance. It was super adorable and had me smiling the entire time! :))

Gisbelle what errors?

Brittany Booker (bnbooker) | 6 comments A missing comma or such. I'm an English major so I can't help but to see these things. :))

Gisbelle hehe :) I'll check it out. Thanks :) Not even one review in GR :(

Brittany Booker (bnbooker) | 6 comments I know!! I believe it just released so it probably hasn't had time to get many! I ran across it and I was glad I did!

Gisbelle Now I am excited to start :)

Megan (thebookiemonster83) Cool, thanks!

message 8: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela | 700 comments Brittany wrote: "A missing comma or such. I'm an English major so I can't help but to see these things. :))"

I hate finding mistakes. Ruins the book.

Thank you, this book sounds very good :)

Brittany Booker (bnbooker) | 6 comments No problem! :)) Hope you guys like it, like I did! :)

Lori Loves Reading (MOM2JTV) This book cover has the same two from Tammara Webber's EASY. Anyone else notice?

message 11: by Dani (new) - added it

Dani | 1 comments Yes, I noticed. I did a double take when I saw the cover.

Gisbelle Same models :)

Brittany Carter (YAbooklover32) | 3 comments I've noticed this in a lot of novels lately. It's because there are only so many good looking models appropriate on dreamstime.com! :))

message 14: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie (goodreadscomSunset3446) | 31 comments Definitely checking it out!

Megan (thebookiemonster83) I love the make model on those covers. Sooo hot.

message 16: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela | 700 comments It somewhat annoys me to see that authors use the same people. They've already been on three. ^

Gisbelle Angela (: wrote: "It somewhat annoys me to see that authors use the same people. They've already been on three. ^"

How about the couple from Lux series cover? They are on like tons of books! It's annoyed me too

message 18: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela | 700 comments I know! I saw them on others too. I mean, there's plenty of other beautiful people, why use the same?

message 19: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic (beatricemasalunga) Easy by Tammara Webber The One For Me by Layla James Finding Cassilia by Emily Curran Devoured (Devoured, #1) by Emily Snow

- same models. :D I'm curious who are they? :|

Gisbelle The guy looks so hot :D

message 21: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic (beatricemasalunga) True! I wonder what's his name. LOL :))

Gisbelle haha... I'd love to know too :)