The Infernal Devices and Mortal Instrument Roleplay discussion

Infernal Devices Charries > Mundane Charries

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 272 comments Mod
Name:

Place of birth:

Family history:(Did their family before them have the sight? And if so did they serve the head of the Institute of London or did they serve someone else before?)

History of the Character:(If their family did not seve shadowhunters and they just had the sight, include how the head of the Institute found them)

Specialty and weapon of choice: (If they fight)

Appearance:

Personality:

Crush:

Other:

message 2: by Lily (new)

Name:Delilah Evans

Place of birth:London

Family history:Her family did not serve shadowhunters.

History of the Character:Delilah had been fired from her maid job because she accidently broke a teacup. Ivi found her on the streets begging for food. She was glamored at the time, but Delilah saw her. That's when Ivi took her in.

Specialty and weapon of choice:Delilah is good with throwing knives.

Appearance: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/uNaA7IsmYwU/0.jpg

Personality:Shy and quiet. She gives great advice though.

Crush:OPen

Other:

message 3: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Dec 11, 2012 10:51AM) (new)

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 605 comments Name:Kaiden Wild

Place of birth:London

Family history:Kaiden's family have always served shadowhunters, they all had the sight, including Kaiden.

History of the Character: Kaiden came to work for the shadowhunters when he was 14. He trained with the shadowhunters and admires the nephlim for their purpose, but he also has a dislike and a humouring attitude towards the more high and mighty type families. Kaiden works the London institute.

Specialty and weapon of choice:Swords, but is also a very good fighter for a mundane and has been known to even defeat a few shadowhunters.

Appearance:description

description

Personality:Humorous, sarky, kind hearted, caring, passionate.

Crush:Open

Other:Has a secret passion for writing.

message 4: by Lily (new)

approved

message 5: by Halle (last edited Feb 10, 2013 09:05AM) (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 569 comments Name: Jess Bayliss

Place of birth: London

Family history: Jess comes from a very poor family in London. She and her sister brought in money by sewing after her mum became too ill to work.

History of the Character: Jess went out one night to check on her sister, Emma, and saw her being attacked by a demon. She couldn't do anything to save her, so she went to find someone who could. She met Ivi, and was taken into the Institute since she was able to see.

Specialty and weapon of choice: knives

Appearance: http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/...

Personality: Jess is very blunt and honest. She's not afraid to tell you her opinion no matter what. She's very sarcastic and loud, and can talk to anyone really. She is a huge hot-head.

Crush:

Other: Kind of regrets becoming involved with the Shadow World.

message 6: by Lily (new)

I can't see the picture

message 7: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 569 comments Really? Because it shows up on mine.

message 8: by Lily (new)

It's working now. Something must have been wrong at the time. Approved.

message 9: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 569 comments Yay!

message 10: by Lily (new)

I just realized that you can't use that name. It's already the name of another charrie.

message 11: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 569 comments Oh, sorry! I forgot. I'll just change that really quickly.

message 12: by Lily (new)

Okay. :)

message 13: by Lily (new)

Approved. Agin.

message 14: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 569 comments Good.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 605 comments I need to play my character i just dont know where.

message 16: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 569 comments Jess is going to put up books in the library.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 605 comments ok, i'll go there then x

message 18: by Clare (last edited Dec 31, 2012 05:47PM) (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Name: Addison Madaline

Place of birth: London, England

Family history: Mother was a Cook at a cafe when she met her father, the cafe was popular so she was paid well. Her father was a rich business man who prospered by trading and buying and selling restaurants, hotels, homes, etc. He loved nothing more than his wife and daughter, so when he was dieing, he left 250 pounds for his daughter. After her husband died, the mother passed away 3 days later. Her great grand father was a Shadow Hunter

History of the Character: Was orphaned at age 10, and was left 200 pounds(Money of the great Britain), but knows nothing about it. It was hidden under Araurana, in the bank. It is to only be given to her when she turns 18. She made a living by sweeping up in a Inn.

Specialty and weapon of choice: Stoping fights by reasoning with people. If she has to, Golden Dagger

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?start=12...

Personality: Sweet girl who can be clueless at times, but is very clever. Strangest.

Crush: Available

Other:

message 19: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Im kind of clueless..........

message 20: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 569 comments Clare, mundanes can't be related to Shdowhunters.

message 21: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) Clueless

message 22: by Lily (new)

Clare Silverfeather wrote: "Name: Addison Madaline

Place of birth: London, England

Family history: Mother was a Cook at a cafe when she met her father, the cafe was popular so she was paid well. He..."

This is not approved. A mundane can't be related to a shadowhunter. Sorry, but you'll have to change that.

message 23: by Clare (new)

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) I am really confused right now......

message 24: by Lily (new)

How?