St.James Academy For The Gifted . [RP] discussion

(New) Roleplay- The School > The Music Hall

Comments (showing 1-50 of 252) (252 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 855 comments Mod
This is where the band and orchestra classes meet and hold concerts. This is also where the musicians practice.

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Megumi walked in and played the electric guitar while singing Love Is War. { http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBxVXN... }

message 3: by Caramel Cat (last edited Dec 09, 2012 06:05AM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Megumi stopped and went to walk around. She left going to the Hall.

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Andruil walked in with Megumi grabbing her hand

In another corner, Kazechini was checking his voice.

message 5: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Megumi was pumped to play.

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Andruil let her go to the guitar section.

message 7: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Megumi picked up a bass gutair and tuned it.

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Andruil smiled"You lake bass?"

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe She looked at the instrument, "Yea, But any instrument is okay for me." She said smiling.

message 10: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments "Really?What else you play?"Andruil walked to her

message 11: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Um all. I have had a lot of time to practice." She said looking at the bass playing some cords quietly.

message 12: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments ((Sorry so late DX))

"That's cool"Andruil said

message 13: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((its okay))
"Thanks" She said and smiled.

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe .....

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Megumi looked at her she waved not smiling. She really wasn't open to people.

message 16: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments "Well, wanna visit my dorm some time?"Andruil raised his eyebrows

Kazechini looked up and saw someone that looked like Andruil. He tried to focus his vision.

message 17: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments "Okay, I'll be going..."Andruil said after a while. He kissed her cheek quickly, turned and left to his dorm.

message 18: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Bye." She said watching him leave she then got up and wanted to go to her dorm.

message 19: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~  | 924 comments Mod
Keti ((Miss K or Miss D, you choose)) walked in and began to play the piano, she began to sing along as she played ' Halo ' By Beyonce.

message 20: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Kazechini tried to sing, but Miss K wouldn't let him. He took a small glare towards Miss K.

message 21: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"Oh Kazechini, I didn't see you there" she smiled as she stopped playing "Would you like to join me?"

message 22: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments "No, thanks, Miss K. I'm hungry, maybe some other time"Kazechini smiled and left to the food court.

message 23: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"okay, enjoy" she smiled and began to play again.

message 24: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (LeniSylar) | 905 comments Shadowfax entered the Music hall and sat down to play drums.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaun entered the hall with Ian . " Hey Shadowfax I need your help , that okay"? He asked him.

message 26: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments Amber entered the hall with her guitar and walked to a corner.She sat down quietly and began playing her new song.She didn't sing as she didn't want anybody to hear her.((new charrie))

message 27: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

Keti watched all the students play and smiled, she stopped on the piano to hear them

message 28: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments Amber looked at the girls sitting near the piano.She wanted to smile but she didn't.

message 29: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

((she is as teacher))

Keti walked over to listen to her "Hello" she smiled "are you new?"

message 30: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments ((oh 'k))

"Yeah.."she said looking at her feet.((can she become a teacher's pet..hehe..I don't have anyone to rp with))

message 31: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

((Ms K is 20))
"Same" she smiled

message 32: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments "Oh"she said looking at her.She was the first person Amber has talked to since she came here.She smiled at her.

message 33: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"I'm Keti, I mean Miss K" she extended her hand "the new music teacher"

message 34: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments "I'm Amber..Amber Heard..the new girl"she said shaking Miss K's hand.

message 35: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"you should sing" she smiled sitting down

message 36: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments "I'm afraid I don't wanna see an empty class"she said smiling.

message 37: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"Just try, I'll join if you want"

message 38: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments "Okay cool.."She bagan to play her guitar and sang "The only exception"by Paramore.She was amzing as her mother was a great songer and a song writer and she had her talents.

message 39: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

Joining in, but quietly. Keti was amazed by this girls talens, she hoped she could teach her. Harmonizing with Amber she quietly out did herself.

message 40: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments "Miss K..you are amazing!"Amber said with a smile when she finished.

message 41: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"Welcome to a singing teacher and music teacher. But thank you, so are you!" she laughed

message 42: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments Amber smiled shaking her head "you are great!and Thanks..I guess"She was never appreciated by anyone.

message 43: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"Dont hide your alent... Improve it. There isn't much room for improvement, but you should" she smiled to her

message 44: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments "Geez,Miss K!"she said with a laugh.

message 45: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"what?" she laughed

message 46: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments "Nothing..you sound just like my mom"she said looking at her.

message 47: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"really?" she smiled "well thats kind of a good thing"

message 48: by GOURI (new)

GOURI | 253 comments "This is her"she said showing a picture of her mom and her dad standing together.

message 49: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"They seem so happy" she smiled and pulled out a picture of a two year old baby boy and a 1 year old baby girl

message 50: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ , Anodite (new)

"these aree my kids" she smiled

« previous 1 3 4 5 6