Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Book Sales & More (self promo) > Charity Anthology Submissions Request!

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jodie, general moderator (new)

Jodie Pierce (TheVampireQueen1) | 30 comments Mod
Hi all!
I'm putting together an all vampire story anthology book where all benefits will go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Deadline isn't until August 1, 2013 as I want to release it on Halloween 2013. Please no erotica as this is a project to benefit children but all other vampire stories are welcome. Please join us in this excellent project that not only puts our great talents together but supports a great cause. Please let me know if you are interested. Hope to hear from you soon!

message 2: by Jodie, general moderator (new)

Jodie wrote: "Hi all!
I'm putting together an all vampire story anthology book where all benefits will go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Deadline isn't until August 1, 2013 as I want to release it on Hallowe..."

Go to my blog if you're interested: www.vampiricallyrical.blogspot.com

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark | 89 comments I have a vampire/vampire hunter story I wrote last year that I don't know what to do with, so I might as well add it to this.

message 4: by Rustin (new)

Rustin Petrae (RustinPetrae) | 43 comments I might like to do something like that. I'd love to do some charity work for St. Jude's. Is there a limit on length?

message 5: by Jodie, general moderator (new)

Mark & Rustin,
That sounds good. No length limit. Please go to my blog, www.vampiricallyrical.blogspot.com & put your name on a comment if you're interested so I can count you. Thanks bunches!

message 6: by Lisa, R2R Admin & Group Creator (new)

Lisa Goldman | 541 comments Mod
Great idea! Great cause. I'm interested and added a comment to your blogspot.