Anime, Manga, & More discussion

Anime > Oran High School Host Club reviews

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe This month we are watching Oran High School Host Club. If you have seen it please post.

message 2: by Abandoned (new)

Abandoned Account (xXJeaneaXx) Lol when I first watched this anime I was suprised to find out it actually had a plot.

message 3: by Lashya (new)

Lashya Wilson | 79 comments I did.

Years ago........

I failed a quiz I took on it: 10/28 ...........

message 4: by Chi-yari (new)

Chi-yari Ro-zu | 31 comments OHSHC is sooo funny!
especially Tamaki (the leading man) whose so dense to figure out what was true feelind for Haruhi.
like all those times he thought that his feelings for her was just like a love for a daughter!!! hilarious!
it'd great! a must read ! ( if you'll just watch it, you'll miss a lot of exciting, fun and romantic chapters present in the manga!)

message 5: by Lashya (new)

Lashya Wilson | 79 comments I am a member of an ENTIRE OHSHC Group !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll provide a LINK, Later.

message 6: by Lashya (new)

Lashya Wilson | 79 comments Lashya wrote: "I am a member of an ENTIRE OHSHC Group !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll provide a LINK, Later."

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/8...

message 7: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe LOVE OHSHC! Love the manga and anime it funny and good romance!!!

message 8: by Shangre (new)

Shangre | 143 comments Anime was to funny loved it great romance and characters

message 9: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe I agree!

message 10: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) | 56 comments I absoutely adore OHSHC, it's a very funny and heartfelt anime. Not to mention the sweet romance in it! I've watched almost all the anime episodes but I still have to read volume 15 and 16 of the manga, can't wait till I finish it all!

message 11: by Shangre (new)

Shangre | 143 comments I love Honi his soooo cute

message 12: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe I know!

message 13: by Josiane (new)

Josiane Claremont | 8 comments These are my ships:

Tamaki & Haruhi ^.^
Hikaru & Haruhi >.<
Kyoya & Haruhi ~.~

I am happy that Haruhi finally realized her feelings for Tamaki, even though he's a complete dope.

Hikaru and Haruhi are just HOT >.< Even if I supported Tamaki, I was still secretly cheering for Hikaru also...I hope he finds happiness someday...

Kyoya and Haruhi...~neh~. I don't really have any strong feelings about that. I feel that Kyoya is too cool, smart, and awesome for Haruhi (apologies to those KyoyaxHaruhi lvrs)

message 14: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Cardenas (disillusionedsam) | 14 comments There was a time when I shipped HikaruxHaruhixKaoru, just because I COULD NOT decide which twin I like better.

But because the threesome thing was just too much, I became a fan of the MorixHaruhi pairing. I absolutely loved it when Mori carried her and gave her his strawberries.

***Note: I read the manga, yet I decided to not watch the anime. So everything I'm talking about is based off the manga.

message 15: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Um, really I supported the twins because I liked them together with Haruhi and I also like Mori with Haruhi. At first I hated the idea of Tamaki and Haruhi together, but I like the idea at the end of the series.

message 16: by Elysia (new)

Elysia (elysia_rae) | 56 comments Kuro Neko wrote: "Um, really I supported the twins because I liked them together with Haruhi and I also like Mori with Haruhi. At first I hated the idea of Tamaki and Haruhi together, but I like the idea at the end ..."

Yeah, the pairing really grows on you at the end of the series (course, I supported them from the beginning) and they are so flipping cute together! Though I was torn because I really did like Hikaru and Haurhi together as well, especially since I read all the manga!

And is it weird I find Hunny and Takashi really cute together? I mean, they're just adorable! (But I also like Hunny and that one girl from the manga (view spoiler).) I spend to much time thinking about these type of things...

message 17: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Yeah I like Hunny with that girl it was cute~! But the ending was good, so I was happy!

message 18: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Cardenas (disillusionedsam) | 14 comments Elysia wrote: "But I also like Hunny and that one girl from the manga." Me too! I was kinda disappointed that their story wasn't expounded on.

message 19: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Right? I felt the same way.

message 20: by Katy (new)

Katy Love the anime! I read the first volume of the manga first and was really confused but it. Watching the anime helped a lot. It always makes me laugh too which is a plus :)

message 21: by Jean (new)

Jean (OtakuMom) This is a great series. It's a great satire on the typical tropes used in shoujou manga. Harahi reminds me of Daria Morgandorffer. I love that she's down to earth. This is also one of the few anime where I prefer the dubbed voices over the original Japanese VA. They did such an excellent job.

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Yeah they did and I agree with Katy and you Jean!

message 23: by Iqra (new)

Iqra Asif | 5 comments Khadija wrote: "Haruhi and Tamaki are a perfect match!Kyoya is mine! jk...i will share..."

Agreed.

message 24: by Iqra (new)

Iqra Asif | 5 comments I loved Tamaki. The ending was kinda weird. I wanna see Hikaru and Haruhi together though.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

God i love this anime. Kyouya is my favorite host of zem all!

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 3 comments I loved this anime. It is one of my favorites. My favorite character was Hikaru.

message 27: by Louise (new)

Louise Van Der Vyver | 4 comments Loved it and my favourite character is Hikaru or Kyouya