The Mortal Instruments & The Infernal Devices discussion

Welcome!! > Introduce Yourself!

Comments (showing 1-38 of 38) (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tessa 『弓子』 (last edited Dec 02, 2012 12:28PM) (new)

Tessa 『弓子』 (panicrocks95) Hey! I'm Tessa, or Noelle, or Pikachu, or Loki, or Rainbow Dash, the list could go on guys. I have way to many nicknames! I'm head Mod, if y'all have any problems talk to me or Tabi. My favorite characters from either series are probably, Jordan Kyle and Church the cat!
Don't forget to read the rules!!
“You said you were going for a walk!? What kind of walk takes six hours?"
"A long one?”

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Heyya all!!! I'm Tabi, or Blackwidow, or Natasha Romanoff, FeyGurl, you there, and pretty much whatever I choose to answer to at the moment. But those are the ones that will most likely work Xp
Lesse, fave characters from the TMI series would have to be Simon and Jace. Simon for everything and Jace for his humor.
From TID...Will. Hands down.

"What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?”
(Fyi Will said that XD)

message 3: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 14 comments hi im chloe i love to;draw,sing,listen to music, dance, and more ofter read. im 14 and im counting down the days until the movie<3 i cant wait well um bye for now*^-^*

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 14 comments sorry i forgot this part (i try to at least spell correctly but its hard one a messed up touch screen) "going yo the Eiffel tower?"-Clary

Tessa 『弓子』 (panicrocks95) Hey Chloe!

message 6: by Michaela (new)

Michaela (KylaReads) | 4 comments Hi everybody! My name is Michaela. I became a Shadowhunter back in August of this this year. Read all the books in just under 10 day and then proceeded to read The Infernal devices in about 4 days. My favourite character from TMI is Simon and my favourite from TID is Will. My favourite quote has to be "Shadowhuters looking better than the widows of our enemies since 1234"

Tessa 『弓子』 (panicrocks95) Hey =D

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Michaela Reid wrote: "Hi everybody! My name is Michaela. I became a Shadowhunter back in August of this this year. Read all the books in just under 10 day and then proceeded to read The Infernal devices in about 4 days...."

I like you already!!!! A fast reader, and both of your fav charries are mine as well XD
Welcome to the group!!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hi im monika r mo. i cant wait tell the movie next year aug 23 i cant wait. i have three boys and a hubby. i have read all the books so far i even got my step mom to read them

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i also love the people who r playing the parts

message 11: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 1 comments Hi. I'm Clary, but everyone calls me Ella.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones (BridieJmentalisticdragon) | 21 comments HEELLLOOO im Bridie ;) xxx

message 13: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 38 comments Hullo! I'm Halle. That's like Allie, but with an 'h'. :)

message 14: by Aleisha (new)

Aleisha Judge (alilovessandy) | 4 comments hi im aleisha. i love to write and read. i cant get over Cassandra's books and not only am i dyeing to watch the movie but i just cant wait to read Cassandra's new series coming out in 2015. i think i have read city of bones at least 10 times in the last 2 weeks. im so addicted i just cant stop. my fave characters from TMI are Isabel, Magnus, jace, Kyle and Luke. and from the TID it is jessamine ( because she may hate the shadow world witch is insane but she is brave and loyal and amazing) and jem. this has to be my fave quote.
“Jace?"
"Yeah?"
"How did you know I had Shadowhunter blood? Was there some way you could tell?"
The elevator arrived with a final groan. Jace unlatched the gate and slid it open. The inside reminded Clary of a birdcage, all black metal and decorative bits of gilt. "I guessed," he said, latching the door behind them. "It seemed like the most likely explanation."
"You guessed? You must have been pretty sure, considering you could have killed me."
He pressed a button in the wall, and the elevator lurched into action with a vibrating groan that she felt all through the bones in her feet. "I was ninety percent sure."
"I see," Clary said.
There must have been something in her voice, because he turned to look at her. Her hand cracked across his face, a slap that rocked him back on his heels. He put a hand to his cheek, more in surprise than pain. "What the hell was that for?"
The other ten percent," she said, and they rode the rest of the way down to the street in silence.” - clary and jace.

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Heyyo, heyyo all you new people!!!!! Welcome to the group!!!!

message 16: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 4 comments hello i'm Cassie! (:

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Heyya Cassie!!!! So what's one of your fav quotes? XD

message 18: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 4 comments Tabi (Natasha Romanoff) wrote: "Heyya Cassie!!!! So what's one of your fav quotes? XD"

"Just because you call an electric eel a rubber duck doesn't make it a rubber duck, does it? And God help the poor bastard who decides they want to take a bath with the duckie."

message 20: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (Thecrazycatlady) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Lucy and I love the mortal instruments and the clock work angel series. I hope a sequel to the clockwork angle comes out soon.

message 21: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 38 comments There's Clockwork Prince...

message 22: by Halle (new)

Halle (thePotterHead) | 38 comments If that's what you mean.

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Hello Lucy!!! ;)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Heya! I am Serena (old account: Yoite)

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Hallo! XD

message 26: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm | 1 comments ""As for the temperature of Hell, Miss Gray," he said. " let me give you a piece of advice. The handsome young fellow who's trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrong. Not even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs." 'He really is mad', Tessa thought..." -Will Herondale and Tessa Gray (Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel)

My FAV quote!!! XD Show's off Will's personality so well!

message 27: by Farah (new)

Farah (FarahMrad) | 1 comments "You may have the worst timing since Napoleon decided the dead of winter was the right moment to invade Russia."
that was my favorite quote by Sebastian.
and well i am kinda of new to this site and stuff. Right now reading City Of Lost Souls. and i am the kinda of girl who keeps the fact that i reads a secret. But i don't mind posting it here because no one i really know is on this site :)

message 28: by Fatima (new)

Fatima (Famshhh) | 1 comments Hey :)

message 29: by Lily (new)

Lily (reboot_shadowhunter_tribute) | 1 comments Heyy! I'm new to the website! Can somebody kind of explain all this to me? :)

message 30: by Max (new)

Max (MarcelinneVolturi) | 1 comments Hello everybody!!!

Captain L. J. Turner (alexandera_ann) | 2 comments Hello everyone I am Alexandera.

message 32: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments Hello I'm Jess. I'm a bookfanatic and my all time favorite couple is Magnus and Alec. They are so adorable. I read 24/7 and have read the Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices a thousand times.

"Not even if I say the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs."

message 33: by Jazmin (last edited Feb 09, 2017 04:17PM) (new)

Jazmin | 1 comments Hey im jazmin or jazz or lynn or jazzy I could honestly go on forever. my favorite character is magnus and finally my favorite quote from the clockwork Angel is
"will smiled the way Lucifer might have smiled, moments before he fell from heaven"

message 34: by Sara (new)

Sara Carstairs (SaraLucieCarstairs) | 1 comments Hey everyone! My name is Sara. I absolutely LOVE the Infernal Devices. My favorite quote is from Jem:
"There is more to living than not dying." My favorite couple has to be Will and Tessa or Izzy and Simon. I honestly read all of the Infernal Devices in 2 days and the Mortal Instruments in 3! I just couldn't put them down.

message 35: by Ava (new)

Ava Hi everyone! My name's Ava. I love reading, drawing, playing Overwatch, and doing anything especially artistic. I'm almost finished with TMI and honestly, it took me a while because I didn't buy the whole series at once. My favorite quote is from Tessa in TID.
"Goodness," Tessa said to the back of Will's head. "If you keep seeing Six-Fingered Nigel like this, he'll except you to declare your intentions."

message 36: by Lavi (new)

Lavi | 5 comments Hi
My name is Lavi. I love reading, and Cassandra Clare is my favorite author! I love romance books, they are all so exciting (and give me this feeling.. AAAAAAA WHY CANT THAT BE ME???!!!) Otherwise is my favorite character probably.. Will and James. Although Cassandra Clare hasn't written much about him (but will soon!! in her new serie) I find myself drawn to him!! He is so supercuuuute and caring.

Is it just me who didn't know what to do when Mark said "why lie" to Emma, when she asked him if they could fake being together? Well I did really not know what to do, poor Julian

Sorry if my English is bad, English is my second language.

message 37: by Mia (new)

Mia | 2 comments hi my name is Tamia love vampire werewolf and fantasy books. in the mortal instruments clace (Jace and Clary are my favorite characters then Alec. in the infernal devices will is my favorite, jace is his descendant in lady midnight markwas like "why lie" and then i was like oh my gosh suspense was like so high like what are they going to do

message 38: by Mia (new)

Mia | 2 comments what books shal, i read this summer any suggestions ????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!