The Academy discussion

Comments (showing 1-38 of 38) (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (The teacher applications is not loading and it has new posts.)

Selena walks in with Dallas.

message 2: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments Dallas gets Selena a chair and kneels down in front of her waiting for the nurse. "How you feeling?" he asked.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Selena slips gracefully into the chair Dallas got for her with a sigh, "Like I'm sick to my stomache." She glances away from his face, "You can leave now. You're missing class." She glances at her hands waiting for the nurse to arrive.

message 4: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "You sure? I can stay if you'd like. I don't mind." He says to her with a smile.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Selena's eyes narrow to slits as she glares at him, "Well, I do." She hurrumps and turns her pretty little face away trying to hide the fear that she was...that she was...oh, no! She couldn't be....yes...She puts her face in her hands and starts to softly cry.

message 6: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments "Hey, what's wrong?" Dallas asked as he put his hand lightly on her shoulder. "Is everything okay? Why are you crying?"

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (I had day surgery yesterday, so I am sorry that I was not on. I am feeling better and am on pain meds so excuse me if I write wierd things. My stitiches ache a bit and I feel light headed. Oh, the side effects!)

"DONT TOUCH ME!" She cries out shrillingly through he tears. Her eyes morph into bright blue orbs with a catlike quality to them, like they glowed from the inside out. "Don't you ever touch me." She pulls her knees up to her stomach and glares at him through eyes shiny with tears. She wants him gone, but she wants him near. She is filling to the brim with confusion, fear, and the bitterness of betrayal. Her own body has betrayed her b protecting the evil seed of that man that has now taken root inside of herself and a child threatens to bloom. She hates herself for it. She hates him or it. She hates this child for it. She hates herself for it and now, she hates Dallas for it. Her emotions all in shambles ready to collapse from the first touch of gentle pure honest kindness.

message 8: by Hanna (last edited Dec 04, 2012 02:17PM) (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments ((Why'd you get surgery? Everything alright?))
"Woah, I'm sorry, if you want me to leave then I'll go." Dallas said as he backed away. He gave her one last look. Then headed back to class.

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (I might have skin cancer specically melanoma. I had to get some skin removed and it is going to be tested for cancer. I've had it done before in '08 but it came out beignine. Thats good but this time my doctor isnt so sure. Its hereditary. My dad had skin cancer and had to have his whole back grafted with new skin. Its not from tanning in the sun or booths.)

Selena cries harder when he leaves hating herself for chasing him again then hating herself for even caring.

(Whose the nurse?)

message 10: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments ((Ohmigoodness! That's horrible! I hope everything goes okay.))

Dallas hears her cry. He didn't want to leave her there but he felt un-wanted when he was there.

(No clue.)

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Awe. Dallas. I'll talk to Adrji.)

message 12: by Hanna (new)

Hanna SwampDonkey | 511 comments ((Kaykay))

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Adrji?)

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Selena looked up at the nurse and started to cry some more. She was overcome with so many emotions that she could not even think straight.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Selena moved easily and wrung her hands out in front of her. She could not answer the woman's question directly. All that could come out was. "Missed it." Through her tears and heart wrenching sobs.

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Selena looked up at the nurse with doe like blue eyes shaped like a feline's and sighed because the nurse was not catching on. "Do I have to spell it out to you. I missed that time of the month okay? This is the third one since the...attack."

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Ignoring the first question, her eyes lifted to meet the nurse's and she slowly nodded. "I'm pretty sure. I just...didn't want to be rigt, but now, I'm getting sick every morning. I don't want anyone to know."

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Selena becomes a little panicky. "Don't you know what I'm supposed to do?"

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Selena glances at her stomach than back at the nurse. "I can stay at the school?" She leaned forward with a hesitant look on her face, but underneath there were hints of acceptance.

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Selena bit her lip. "And I can stay after? I mean, it's not like I can leave." She motions to the almost hidden ears and tail swinging behind her. "Do you think the baby will be a freak like me? I mean, i was changed after conceiving. So do you think it's possible that it will be normal?"

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) Selena nods and smiles slightly. "Then, I guess we'll see. Thank you...for everything. I don't even know your name..." she trailed off a bit embarrassed.

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) "Well thank you Patricia. For everything. I'll be seeing you soon. I should get back to class now that I'm feeling better." Selena smiled at her before slipping out the door.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (NormalGirl) (Awe.)

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle hid behind Alexei, clinging to his shirt slightly.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle clung to Alexei more, nodding. "Let's go to my dorm," she whispered to him.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle nodded, pulling him out of the room and towards her dorm.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle held onto his hand tightly.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "C-can you take a look at my back?" Brielle said quietly. "I have bad wounds from when I fell.."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle nodded, going over to a bed and sitting down. She brought Alexei with her.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "I'm a fallen," Brielle said. "The first time I fell I had help healing it, but I was called back up and fell again. The wounds got infected worse than last time." She squeezed Alexei's hand lightly.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle bit her lip when she mentioned stitches.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ "A-alright..." Brielle whispered, still worried.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle did as she was told.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brille looked at Alexei instead of the needle. "Alright..." she said, not believing Patricia.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle held Alexei's hand the whole time.

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle nodded, not really liking that she had to wear the wrap. "Understood."

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ Brielle stood carefully, taking the bag. "I'm fine. Can we go drop this stuff off in my room?"

♫ Emily ♫ Heda Lives On ♫ She walked to her room with him. ((i'll post first))